Dindu comes to BLACK greece - mob beats him to death in bar

Go to Greece for the chuckles, get the brass knuckles

Swarthy mob of based meds swarms this jiggaboo who forgot he wasnt in a liberal stronghold with his cuck enablers - gets annihilated by greeks in 30 seconds.

heavy.com/news/2017/07/bakari-henderson-murder-assault-greece-death-zakynthos-arizona-austin-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qkvqe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we archive that
archive.is/Qkvqe

what's the point of this bot

good on em, lazy coffee drinking wogs finally did something

to prevent dumbcunts trying to advertise their shitty websites here for clicks

He has no point, the polls have shown that no one actually clicks his archive links over the original. A lot of Sup Forumstards like his symbolic mission but he's de facto useless because everyone still clicks on the original.

gotcha, just trying to contextualize/ provide proofs for this r/upliftingnews

According to OP's link, he started niggering some security guard. Served him right. Who the fuck does that anyway?

>OP is mad because hes fucking his waifu though
>American women sure love niggers

FUCK THE HELL OFF BACK TO R*DDIT

Ok greeks you dont have to pay debt now :)

u think she burnt some coal?

our cities are half full up with nigs - stupid sluts will be stupid sluts. We have good women too - just good to see a yung entrepreneur n shiet get whats coming to him when he steps out of his bluepilled hometown for a world tour

i click on them. show flag or fuck off ahmed

>The two men who were thought to have started the assault on Henderson have been arrested and charged with homicide, the report from the Daily Mail said.

>That includes the 32-year-old security guard of British descent and Serbian origin and also the 34-year-old Greek bartender.

Pretty niggery behaviour if you ask me.

>The man Henderson originally got into an argument with was supposedly a security guard at the bar. When the argument continued, Henderson left the bar and the security guard and a bartender chased after him and started to beat him on the street.

>The two men kept beating Henderson outside, and others apparently joined in on the assault. The Daily Mail’s report said that the attackers were “thought to have used brass knuckles to pummel his head” in an attack that lasted around 30 seconds.

Good work, Greekbros.

Good

its so youre not giving clicks to the main fucking website and giving them shekels you retard

>That includes the 32-year-old security guard of British descent and Serbian origin and also the 34-year-old Greek bartender.
Ah, the one thing that can bring all Europeans together, beating a nigger to death. I'm sure he deserved it.

>Imma go to euwup and fuck sum fiiine greek bitchez!
Nope.

So what is the greek doing next to that white woman, and what's all this talk about nuggers

And now they're both going to prison.

Perfectly acceptable behavior. This should be the reaction to all immoral and hedonistic negroes and their coalburning friends who come to make a mockery out of white countries.

Nah I click on th Le archive. I work in tech and I know there's a big difference when you click the archive. Click the archive to fuck the media

Since Greece has no jobs they gotta kill time somehow.

>23% unemployment rate
Hmmmmm

Whip out muh dik at the Acropolis,
get beat to death by Papadapolis

His face. It's like I can almost see his reaction upon hearing about his own death
"Pff- Sheeeit..."

They're in prison while another black comes by and has 6 mulatto children with greek women

chimps and those bizarre facial grimaces - the white women who encourage this must be products of some really fucked up divorces

based.

This dindu attacked with a bottle the serbian guy(security). The bartender tried to stop the fight and got a punch in the face. Eventually the dindu was removed from the bar along with his friends. Serbian and Greek guy follow them to fight outside of the bar. Beat the shit out of him while his friend run and abandon him. One dindu less, no trouble. I hope they get away with it, he actually attacked first and with a bottle.

Yeah... sure, nigger behaviour to fight the niggers.

>the polls have shown
lol cnn

BASED gayriks

wtf was a nigger doing in Zakynthos?

good yob. I personally hope those guys are let off the hook and forgibbsen.

always archive
always click archive links

one less nigger means it was a good day

I think you're confusing your sexual fantasies with reality, my man

Try your monkeyshines in the Peloponnesus,
end up like Winged Nike: in bits and pieces

He's not a bot, he responds sometimes

>what's the point of this bot

To teach you to archive sites and not give ad revenue to Jewish newspapers.

"Yo bitch wanchyou suck on mah ZEUS" he said,
They stomped him till he vomited chartreuse.

Looks like a Pan European beat a nigger to death squad

>archive.is/Qkvqe
checked and keked, engrish man

>They're in prison while another black comes by and has 6 mulatto children with greek women

Greece is not Denmark.

See

This is why Japan is and will always be the best ally of all time.

ONCE MORE WITHOUT ITALY.

Watch your fucking mouth you piece of shit. This man provides us a priceless service and we are all grateful for it.

A lot of western tourists have this weird idea that everyone west of Vienna is a starving peasant and that they will be treated like royalty or that they can buy girls with a dollar bill (not kidding), which is the sure way to get your ass beat.

Serbians and Croatians are pretty tall and pretty much tell you immediatelly that bullshit won't be tolerated, yet the tourists keep trying and then complain. It is ridicoulous how bad the behavior is - just because we are poor does not mean we have no self respect.

Like, african rich immigrants passing through behave much nicer than, say, australians or americans. The poor ones fight to survive so they know when and where to act up.

Australian tourists are so bad it's unbelievable. European ones are just sad to look at, all wearing dreads and trying to act cool.

Just get a job, work, have fun, be a normal person, no one will bother you, but nooo you just have to say you can fuck all these girls with a dollar bill out loud in a bar, then act surprised when you get called out side by her brother/friend/boyfriend.

Fuck, they are so socially awkward it is amazing.

You can still see the ads, it's just right wing butthurt. admit it

Hahaha stawp, Japano

Nice I love that this disgusting nigger is dead now. Shame that they didnt kill her as well

press S to spit on his grave

S

Probably manslaughter there at most

It wasn't unprovoked on their part here

I am sorry for that guy but Greece is not America.Greeks are based and they don't tolerate shit especially from dindu's.

i heard that he attacked many people on the club and then he started to run but a mob caught him.

Anyway may this guys soul rest in peace

Dunno, back in the 90s it worked.
Never been to eastern europe ever since.

>Hours after the attack, police arrested two more people, 22-year-old Serbian nationals who allegedly participated in the deadly attack, and charged them with conspiring, the Greek newspaper reported.

so 3 serbs and a greek fucked up this nigger.
also why do they insist on using photos of this nigger with white girls?

trying to think of a rhyme involving him boasting about being hung like Priapus and then they get a rope and hang him from a tree and his corpse does in fact end up with a postmortem priapism, but i fear that my muse has abandoned me

S

>American nigger gets killed by British born Serb in a Greek bar

You know I'm starting to like this globalism thing

> confederate flag
> nigger souls finding any sort of peace

stop larping with the colors of our southern dead yank scum

What are you talking about? No ads here.

What are all these serbians doing there?

holy kek

>swarthy

This is the Greek barman that got arrested. He is whiter than all of you north amurican mongrel pavement apes

>flag
disregarded

>back in the 90s it worked.

Yeah, societal collapse tends to do that to you. Still, as an italian, at least you have this thing called "social awareness" of situations - americans try to bribe police officers in public, with fucking DRUGS, and their students just think they can do aaaanything they want, it's crazy.

Lurkmoar

Good.

>flag
hi CNN

You fuckers are lucky Serbs/Greeks did the job you're supposed to be doing. As an American you could kill 30 racemixing niggers right now, but instead you allow them to pollute your gene pool.

every serb drives down to greece during the summer

I saw brits fucking in the grocery store on my last visit to zakyntos

>Ah, the one thing that can bring all Europeans together, beating a nigger to death.
Feel like this should be a banner

>why do they insist on using photos of this nigger with white girls?
Do you really have to ask at this point?
kek

It's illegal to click on archive links, leave that to the professionals

Lel, I was just in Croatia, I didn't notice much like that except for some drunk rowdy Brits and lots of Aussies. Danced with a midget in a club too, I think he tried to choke me (too short though). Didn't seem as bad as you describe, although they like to party, had one guy come up to bro an offer coke for sale, not sure what country he was from tho.

Doing the jobs Americans won't do

Hmm
Hello! How do you do?

Not enough details to judge, but I doubt he deserved being beaten to death.

>Australian tourists are so bad it's unbelievable
yeah we hate those cunts that give us a bad name more than anyone

not american mate I'm from serbia, and fun fact I got suspended in high school for calling a nigger a nigger to his face in class I didnt know i could get in trouble for that
im probably not gonna let my future kids live here, dont want nigger blood in my future descendants

I doubt he didn't.

>He was a Lakers fan

....So? did he dindu nuffin or did sumffin to get his head knocked in

The Human trafficking boats will have to go to France after Italy bans them. By the looks of things the Greeks won't be too friendly.

Also

>That includes the 32-year-old security guard of British descent and Serbian origin and also the 34-year-old Greek bartender

Funny payment plan you guys have come up with but I like it.

Stories can be deleted and edited. The lower IQ subset of Sup Forums don't realise this

Jesus Christ, how disgusting.

Their women genuinely do come over to have sex, but are soooo desperate for a "meaningful relationship" everyone runs away.

There are niggers in greece but they are immigrant scum from africa

>dont want nigger blood in my future descendants
I'm not white supremacist tier racist, but the thought of that gives me shivers like you wouldn't imagine. it's best to not think about it though before your subconscous ends up fucking you over through ironic mind processes.

what could have he done? If he raped someone it would be mentioned, I imagine.
Anyway, the Greeks will be jailed for many years. Making poor decisions is a sign of being stupid.
And?

Go back to Sweden

being in greece trying to race mix is enough

This is alpha behaviour to Sup Forums despite them being 5'6" skinnyfats

Even if it is a bot you watch your fucking mouth and pay some bloody respects to him!

Based

Why are white people so violent?

Good to hear they're going to jail over this. Stupid cracker fucks

not bad for a bunch of greek and serb sissies

> he wuz a good boi he ever liked da lakaz and kobe bryant n shiet

Do these media kikes really think their audience will be outraged if they mention what uniform of hoopball niggers he ooga booga'd for?