Is your political view/party because of your own personal fantasy?

Deep down the real reason I'm ancap is because I want to live in a neon-lit tax haven megacorp dystopian city.
Are your own political goals because of an autistic fantasy you have?
If so, how are you going to get there?

I guess, i always want to shoot communists in their stupid fucking head so in their final moments they realise the cold hard reality of nature.

I want Trump to make the economy better and restore western culture because things are shit for millions of people and it kept on getting worse?

I know ancap is a utopian fantasy, yet it is the only way that will not violate nature.

No, it's because I've lived near nogs most of my life and see what a real future of multiculturalism will be like when the 4 billion africans surge into the west before and around 2100

Data mining I see
But if curious, either way I don't care
Just want dick in this ass

I am mostly ancap because having impossibly high standards of morality makes it easier to justify opting out of society for being immoral, degenerate and so on.

I just want to live in a place with next to no crime that's safe and nice for families to raise their children in where everybody can trust each other and can view the other people of the community as good people, like an extension of their family.

So communist?

>neon-lit tax haven megacorp dystopian city.

literally hong kong on all accounts

No, not at all, why the hell would you assume that?
I live in a town in the Midwest that's like that and not communist at all, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, etc. in large part were like that in the past.

Comparing 1950s values society to communism

Honestly ancaps are retarded. I honestly don't know why you cunts arent out in the same basket as people larping with commie flags and nazi flags

Ancap is mad max tier politics. No cities evolve out of it. Just roaming bands of nomadic hunter gatherers.

>I want my community to come together
>if they wont they aren't my community
So what if your "morals" do not line up with your neighbors, what then?

What type of disagreement are you talking about? I'm not going to agree with my neighbors on every fucking autistic account or ideological viewpoint, I just want ones who share some basic ideas, I'm not saying I'd forcibly do anything to them if they don't agree with me, I just want a town with somewhat like-minded people who get along very well where social cohesion is high since that generally makes people happy.
God ancaps are autistic and retarded.

>Is your political view/party because of your own personal fantasy?

On no. You uncovered my secret.

I want a stable job and a permanent marriage so I can raise virtuous kids in a safe community which will endure long after I die.

So you want like minded people, what happens when someone isnt like minded?
You fucking "patriots" are the same, you yell about freedom but the moment a muslim moves in youll lynch em.

no shit, of course it is; every ideology ,political or otherwise, emerges from some autistic fantasy

Woah there, buddy, are you sure that isn't
COMMUNISM?
Remember, having a family is a form of collectivism and is therefore communistic.
Wanting a community is even more collectivist and therefore even more communist.

i'm monarchist cause i think a nation ruling under a king is the best timeline, especially since there's heavy influence of religion. plus in the future we could have space kings and shiet.

it's 90% fantasy, i know it'll never happen. i wouldnt mind when ol izzie finally dies though so we can get a commonwealth king again. even though the monarchy means jack shit, especially for australia.

Your confusing an individual's morality with community values. Enforcing individuality on the community is detrimental for obvious fucking reasons. Adopting community values when in a community is not. Do mince the two cunt.

You could genetically engineer the king to avoid the whole inbreeding problem

No need just do what the bongs have done and say the king can marry a common subject. As time goes on the British royal blood will be strengthened by marriage to commoners.