Panslavism

Does anyone else have a passionate hatred of the EU and Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look, russia wants to make empire again

Like anybody woudl fall for this meme. Fuck slavism, this trinal shit doesnt matter. Whats important is religion and principles you build nation on. No hur durr we have similar languages lets form ussr v2.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY

Fuck merkel and the race guilt being used to leverage the German country into service for Muslim refugees. Send the fuckers to Saudi Arabia instead.

> Fuck the EU
> Let's just make another international organization that's pretty much just like the EU

>t. German shill
Nobody is falling for you

EU - cuckoldry = perfect

There's nothing wrong with superstates.

The USSR wasn't cucked and it turned out extremely badly.
Do you really want an organization like that in which Russia is going to dominate it just like it has every other time something similar has been tried?
Do you trust Russia to do anything competently, even things in its own interests, let alone those of other countries?

yes I do
but I also hate slavs tbqh

He's somewhat right, a united Slav country (consisting of all present day slav countries) would be very unstable since it is just a language group. However Russia and Belarus are very similar, the west slavs are very similar and ex-yu people are very similar, maybe those regions being united wouldn't be that bad.

USSR dindu nuffin. Gorbie just fucked up the reforms.

this desu. I'm no ex yugonostalgifag but a economic union of the ex-yu states would be ok

> Pan-Slavism

no

Germans woudl certainly like seeing us fall into tribalism

BUMP as fuck !

No thanks

I try to fight it but their politics, eu-shit, refugee loving, stupid as shit protesting and all around cuckery makes it very hard not to hate them.

You dumb anti-russia sheeps need to be forced to order. Look at what you have shit and more shit. Look at you wrecked shithole country..

Fuck is going on with Karelia and Kola?

>Fuck slavism
This. Intermarium or die.

> Look at your wrecked shithole country
Which Russia is in large part responsible for wrecking?

They were doing terribly before Russia was even paying attention.

No its not ! Its because you cant run country on shouting Slava Ukraine... These Eurohuiers bring it on them self...

This, man. Keep sucking the EU/German cock.

Panslavism is a pile of shit. It excludes Hungarians and Balts and includes snowniggers like Russians. Also, it was literally invented in 19th century as a tool to convince Slavs that R*ssian occupation is not that bad.