My parents are going to London and Paris are they going to die guys?

give it to me straight.

yes

Inshallah

Only a completely sheltered 'neath a rock dweller would want to do that.

i need stats my dude.

You don't get killed in Paris, people just try to rob you.
Make sure they know about all the gypsy's walking around asking if you know English, they will pickpocket you.

They will blend in with other pajeets perfectly.

allahu akbar ahmed

My parents are going to Germany and Austria. Are they safe?

Scoped yet point blank range.
Not Inuit.
Not a pup with a pure white coat.
More fake news.

Oh, to answer your question, everyone is going to die. No exceptions.

Now that is some ethical hunting. I hope that man had some earpro cus gunshot noise hurts.

i hate my mom and i hate the cockroach infested country she migrated from

yes

true

on the bright side, early inheritance

I went to London a week before the London Bridge incident (coincidentally went to the bridge itself too).
You can tell there's something in the air that's not right. Underground lines being closed for "safety reasons" seems to have become a regular thing, had to work around it 3 times while I was there.

Paris is to me an absolute no-go zone together with Brussels Berlin and Stockholm.

If your mother is ever alone in London at night the chances of her getting kidnapped near a mosque are huge. She will be raped for a while and the moderates will be quiet.

You will probably eventually see her burnt, beheaded, or just left for dead in a .jpg or .webm in turkey a few months later on this board.

Oh hi Kim

Make them increase their life insurance before they go, why should you suffer in the future for their stupidity today!

Yes. My Parents just got back from a Germany, Swiss, Italy trip but they went smart way any avoided places filled with migrants.

Going straight to Paris and London is a bad idea.

Really that bad
Brutal

>tfw sister went to Europe and I actually had a panic attack worrying about her safety

This place is actually affecting my health

As long as they made their tropical vaccines and they stay in tourist areas with guides, it should be ok. I wouldn't go to Paris myself though, it's a shithole.

Haha yes your parents very dead

Remember the man who survived the atomic bomb in Hiroshima and took three long days to get to safety at his mums house in Nagasaki?
R I Peices

What? How can you post with that flag? Are you a "comrade" or a tourist?

Grave stones usually have a buy 2 get 1 off, you should go with them.

95,2%

Yes user. Your mother will be hang raped and your father will be helplessly watching. It will be like A Calockwork Orange but with shitskins. You'd be best to just accept this. After all you'll inherit theor estate.

I watch a lot of tennis. The French Open had almost nobody in the stands. Wimbledon has even less. Nobody wants to be where a bomb is likely to go off (terries like to do shit on international tv) and nobody wants to wade through all the security checkpoints I imagine are there. Americans get scared off by terrorism more than anyone so I imagine a lot of people actually got refunds and skipped the event. I've been glued to Wimby because I want to see the blast live.

On the plus side, arabs can't into tennis, so a nonwhite at a tennis club would almost certainly be profiled and ass kicked before any shit went down.

Proof, that Canadians are snow niggers

Hopefully, so they dont give birth to another flaming faggot like you

pay your taxes

no

Yes, but be glad they're not going to Sweden to be raped and then killed.

I'd say, honestly, about 40% chance, considering current events.

Rack up so much debt, they deny you ever existed.

Memes aside, no.

:,(

Memes aside, yes.

Of course, everybody dies. Maybe not now, but eventually.

Thats what Germany did

I wish I was joking, I canceled my trip to Paris for this summer because I really can't be bothered dealing with a place worse than London in terms of negrification.