Do you feel fellated, nationalists, reactionaries, racists?

Do you feel fellated, nationalists, reactionaries, racists?

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/07/trump-handed-putin-a-stunning-victory-215353

Trump is following the Bannon/Miller script on this trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FF66n
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-putin-small-bullying-2016-10
youtube.com/watch?v=wphPSpLIDvc
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/07/trump-handed-putin-a-stunning-victory-215353
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/FF66n

>THEY STILL BELIEVE MUH RUSSIA
HOLY FUCKING S H I T KEK

>dark and ILLIBERAL

oh noes

Right. Unlike Islam.

liberals are autistic as fuck

Putin is still a dictator and a bully.

>The White House is working hard to sell deliverables from the meeting—like the Syria cease-fire—as a win, demonstrating that Trump’s obsession with better relations with Putin can benefit the United States. But the concessions granted place the U.S. behind the Russian narrative, following the lead of an aggressive, revanchist nation.

Cucked.

Pootin is a shabbos goy, and so is Trump. Of course they get along well. Perhaps they even taught each other how to swallow circumcised dick even deeper.

So merkel

The fake news MSM has no shame

>a bully
Grow up.

>illiberal
wtf I love Russia now.

>illiberal
new buzzword?

Which fake news set of cunts posted this shit?

>Anything criticizing daddy must be fake nuuz
How did right wingers get so cucked over this man?

Russia and the USA : the shitter and weaker these both countries become, the more i hear about them in the news. Da fuck? BTW, my young brother chose Chinese as a second language in high school.

Try Pence.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-putin-small-bullying-2016-10

>When Donald Trump and I observe that, as I've said, in Syria, in Iran, in Ukraine, that the small and bullying leader of Russia has been stronger on the world stage than this administration, that's stating painful facts.

this is legitimately one of the worst pieces of journalism I've ever read

they literally contradict themselves one sentence after the other. are we sure this isnt satire?

>It doesn't even label itself an opinion piece.

That article was objectively awful.

>I literally don't read
>any unfamiliar word is a buzzword

More like mentally-illiberal, ammirite?

>When you have no defense, go straight to criticizing the article in hopes of muddying the waters.
Too bad that trick only works on other right wing turds like yourself.

I love this bot. Fuck politico.

That guy sure does write a lot. Must get paid by the word. Tl;dr

>dark
Here we go again.

Nice headcannon

Please help me understand why Donald has cucked himself to the absolutist leader of a small regional power. He really can't get enough of Pooty.

>everything revolves around my country and everyone knows it
k.

It would be easier to explain something to you if it actually happened

I'm criticizing the article because it is objectively awful fellow (((Republican))).

If you actually did read it than you would have seen how it's determining the goals of the meeting and what the President needed to do. It was an opinion piece, not a news piece.

>illiberal

Thats a new one

Your brother is a dumbass

>we dunno what they said
>so we're gonna speculate

Jesus fucking Christ that article was absolutely insufferable

>The readout of Trump’s lengthy meeting with Putin included several key points.

There is no readout. It was a private meeting. Does this liberal faggot have any clue?

>dark and illiberal
The MSM is up to something again.

>byline in OP image shows a female author
>putin fans consistently refer to author as male

Fucking kike bitch is now whining about it not being labeled as an opinion piece. The only opinion piece here is the one you'll be sucking out of Trump's fat ass later tonight, bitch ass hick.

Mother of god the sheer amount of autistic screeching I read in that article. Who the fuck does she think she is assuming how Putin thinks. FFS

>Russia
>actually illiberal
>is cheered on for this by Sup Forums
>article calls it out
>Sup Forums is suddenly offended

The white house often provides a summary of the meeting to reporters. Do you even know what you are talking about redneck corn farming sister fucking hick? Stick to driving tractors, that seems to be more up your alley than politics fucking cumskin burger.

>by Molly McKew
more like molly mcjew amirite

Shut the fuck up faggot. If you don't like Trump get the fuck off Sup Forums. How dare you criticize him, he's the savior of our race. Do not question him fucking libcuck whore.

>He's actually serious
This is pathetic shill.

>Fucking kike bitch is now whining about it not being labeled as an opinion piece. The only opinion piece here is the one you'll be sucking out of Trump's fat ass later tonight, bitch ass hick.

What kind of value do you think this opinion piece holds? I am legitimately curious.

>I hab no argumend
>I'll point out number of bosts in tread

Stupid kike OP. Get fucked by the holy God Emperor!

Either

a) Trump is getting played and he's too stupid to realize it.

or

b) Putin really has something on him.

We have pretty shitty quality posters at 2-7 AM in the morning over here.

>That image
You've got to be kidding me, Putin shakes his hand a split second later, Trump held out his hand for a second.
Disgusting MSM propaganda.

How do they deduce Trump "handed" Putin a victory? Our relations have been degrading ever since his administration got in office.

Sanctions in place
Missile shield in Europe in place
NATO expanding further East
Confrontations in Syria

WHAT FUCKING VICTORY DO THEY EXCATLY SEE HERE

Wow its nothing

People don't analyze stupid body language like this. Average, voting people I mean.

I haven't stopped stroking my cock since June '16, keep going. Oh god yes. MUH DICK

>After eight years of Putin almost putting his cock in Obama's ass in front of cameras, libs are tough on all things Russia.

I wouldn't bother crossing the street to spit on these hypocritical sacks of nothing.

Total annihilation of Russia becuz a we enemiezz cauzz zovietz REEEEEEEEEEEE

That's seriously what leftist fags sound like, every, fucking, day.

>offended
I'm bathing in commie tears.

Do you like her?

N-no! Trump was totally passed up by the Polish PM's wife! So what if the clip was cut just after? NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER, PLEASE BELIEVE ME - NO DONT WATCH THE WHOLE THING, JUST TAKE MY FUCKING WOR- FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Is this fake?
No way.

Oy veyyyy.

>Tfw Twitter won't verify the President of Poland

Not fake. Google the image and behold the same press trying delegitimze trump use the same mental gymnastics to deny what you are looking at is what you are looking at.
Welcome to politics son, they didn't start in 2016.

>Molly McJew

wtf I love Trump now

Are you sure?
Also I have video:
youtube.com/watch?v=wphPSpLIDvc

That's true. But we need Putin all the same.

Do you have a video version instead?

Hahahaha

Last time we removed a dictator it totally fucked things up.

>dark and illiberal view
But saudis are our greatest ally amirite?

>everything revolves around my country
this is true

wow, they sure fixed that image! It makes so much more sense the fixed way. But I guess it says right there that it's just a hilarious misunderstand so it must be. Right?
Remember when King Nigger used to do AMAs on reddit and everyone was asking really tough questions like, "You are so cool, how can you be so cool? Tell us about ALIENS! Lol! No really please fuck my girlfriend and autograph her rectum." Yeah, that was your fucking president.

Yea, and Putin brings his dog to meetings with Angela Merkel completely coincidentally. It's totally not a diplomacy tactic. Even if it were the case that Putin totally didn't do that on purposes (he definitively did), it's still the picture that's been widely used in Russian media (as opposed to the one in which their hands are locked). What happened a "split-second later" is not perceivable from that image. The fact that Trump looks submissive and "reaching out" to Putin makes him look bad, and if you don't think Russian media isn't playing it to to their advantage you must be retarded. You accuse American media of being "fake news," but you think the dictator's media is non-biased? Fuck off, you fucking retards.

>dark and illiberal
Well it is a start. We are still far from the full return of fascism and absolutistic monarchies.

We live in a liberal world, so illiberal means the same as "illegal".

MOLLY K. MCJEW

can someone redpill me on why putin is seen as such a terrible person?

and why does he always look dead inside?

>WAAH WAAH WORLD MUST BE LIBERAL!

Aww is someone a little salty that their orange shitcunt of a "president" will NEVER get even a fraction of the love Obama got? Hahahaha crying little hick. Need mommy to hug you?

It doesn't make Trump look bad. Better relations with Russia was a campaign promise and part of the reason why he was elected. In his polish speech he reached out to Russia to join the West in the fight against the ruinous forces that threaten our world.

Article written by Molly K. McKew, who was a former advisor to the government of Georgian President Saakashvili.
Totally not biased.
And she is very fat.

This nigga gets it

Trump is working with Putin on an undisclosed topic that continues to evade public scrutiny. That 2+ hour meeting with Putin, well past the intended timeframe, should indicate something unusual is afoot.

Shit nigga are you doing this for free or is David Brock's little organisation paying you

Lol he was elected because he promised a bunch of scared little hickburgers that he'll build a wall and keep mudslimes away. Let's not pretend there was anything more to it.

Are you fucking kidding me? You have no fucking idea how vilified your nigger was or how beloved trump will be because you still believe CNN is objective. Seriously, these next eight years will be nothing be horrible surprises for you.
Also, King Nigger is a forgotten entity already. His love will always be in your heart though.

Whatever helps you sleep at night trumphick :)

anyone? the more i read his wiki entry the more i like him

l m a o

Just read your own posts, there's no need for any sort of rebuttal or argument, just take a look at the literal state of (You)

the look in your eyes of pure existential terror when your epiphany comes is usually what lulls me into slumber. Sleep well, deluded one.

This story is racist against mongoloids

Aww is that what you tell yourself at night honey? For your reality to even exist, you need everything to be a giant conspiracy. Fake news! Fake voters! Fake protests! Fake inauguration photos!
The only way you can justify cucking for Donny this hard is if you trick yourself into thinking how everything anti-trump must be fair. Cause no one can hate good old Donny right?
Hahaha I almost feel bad for you fucks. I pity how hard you've been cucked by this orange cunt. But hey, you turds we're born to be loyal followers. Can't blame you for something that's built into your genetics.

>politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/07/trump-handed-putin-a-stunning-victory-215353

This writer does not understand strategic negotiations.

Guarantee that Trump also got the "Green Light" on North Korea with this deal.

1/10, you forgot to call me sweety. Pretending to be retarded isn't working for you either. Your discomfort at our collective giddy joy isn't feigned. you aren't trolling us. You hate us, and it's delicious because there is not a fucking thing you can do about it. Eventually you'll snap, get uppity, perform violence badly and be killed.
We'll laugh at that too.

>and why does Putin always look dead inside?
He's Russian

Republicans can't even get their own senators in line to repeal OBAMACARE because its more popular than the president is.
Trump will continue falling short on each of his promises. So far hes accomplished nothing of substance. He sold himself through an election but now that its time to deliver, he has to admit again and again that he doesn't actually know what hes doing.
No real plan for replacing ACA
No real plan for job growth
stumbling his way through foreign policy.
Even his travel ban will prove to have been pointless.
His only positive talking point so far is that he sold out to wall st and surprise surprise, wall st is enjoying it.

You right wing fucks have been losing for so long now, so I totally get how Trump winning has really emboldened you into a delusional reality.
I have to give it you fucks, he's definitely a big victory for your kind. But you've had bigger victories in the past and yet look where it's gotten you. Always losing. Always on the wrong side of history. Always being dragged whining and crying into the future.
Slavery. Women's vote. LGBT. Secularism. You've been losing for so long, I almost feel bad ruining your little temporary celebration now.
You can have the next 7 years. But we'll have the next 70.