He's got Trump around his fucking pinky lmao. Fucking depressing

He's got Trump around his fucking pinky lmao. Fucking depressing...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/trump-putin-press-journalists-meeting-russia-president-points-which-ones-insulting-you-a7830046.html
archive.is/yErCM
victuruslibertas.com/),
twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/883347131603574785
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm ashamed my country voted for this retard.

that's fucking it I was 1 gorillion % for trump but not after this no fucking way fuck this shit after i finish typing this i'm going to turn on cnn and start nodding my head till it falls off and i'm going to get a subscription to the nyt and wallpaper my house with it he truly was btfo'd

>shugerman
What of a nice jew name.

fucking trump acts like some autistic inbred

Kill the shills

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/trump-putin-press-journalists-meeting-russia-president-points-which-ones-insulting-you-a7830046.html
vid is legit

Alternatively
archive.is/yErCM

Did you forget? Nobody voted for him, Putin just hacked your elections

lol putin trolled him hard

>Putin makes topical joke with his limited English
>Trump replies in kind, visibly exhausted with press hounding him

OMG RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY PROOOOOVEN HE HAS HIM AROUND HIS FINGERS

why are Westerners never shy of being obtuse on purpose when it plays into their narrative? it's indecent as fuck.

Haha holy shit this is fucking embarrassing. Why does he always end up acting like a little bitch after all that tough talk? Same thing happened at Saudis, Mexico, China meetings.

That pic is pure gold

It's banter.

Trump has been crucifying the media in the last week.

They are having a good old joke, they are on great terms to chat like this.

>when world leaders bant as theyre actually good friends
why cant they be like this more often

>why cant they be like this more often

because no one wants to be friends with a nigger, the USA used to have non-hated leaders

Like a nigger that was non-hated and was a master banter?

hey, be proud tovarish -you own the president of the US.

man its so easy to spot leaf posters now instead of using the leaf they use the nazi flag

day of rake son buddy

im proud of my country and my president its funny that you are ashamed of yours

HE IS A USURPER I DEMAND IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT RIGHT THIS INSTANT IMPEACH DRUMPLFGH FOR SPEAKING WITH PUTIN THIS IS HIGH TREASON HILLARY IS THE ONLY RIGHTFUL HEIR OF PRESIDENT OBAMA SHE SHOULD RULE DOWN WITH GLUMPHGHF

are you upset?

oh no! How are we going to defend America from Putin/Russias influence? .... Why would we? What is there to protect?
Clinton etc are pushing a low key civil war and constant subversion at the very young age and importing bodies to exploit then pit against other Americans (prodominantly white but also anyone that does not agree with any other of their subversion identity groups). If anything Russia should be looking out for subversive activity from America. If Russia is a corrupt oligarch and you have moral concerns... So are most of Americas top players.

>whatsapp

how the fuck does that make any money, I use it for talking when travelling but there are no ads and as far as I know there's nothing to buy.

Data mining.

It's pretty odd when you think of it. Assuming you buy the Demoshit narrative that Russia did everything, they would have exposed state secrets, and as a result millions of people woke the fuck up to what's actually happening. Then, in response to that, they would have hacked and influenced the election so a pro-American leader would take hold, who by all accounts is doing a fine job and rekindling the American spirit. If Russia's alleged "subversive" tactic is to elect a leader that's great for America, it makes wonder who really has your interests in mind at the end of the day, because it certainly isn't most of your elected leadership.

Leftists are mentally ill and they all need to be put in camps for the safety of our people and of our country.

Meta dining.

look at this disgusting creep

he can't read, he can't make parallels, he can not understand the situation in the room.

he is not human.

these are BASIC requirements for being human and he does not have them.

this is what we are at war with.

It's literally just banter

Putin is charismatic and speaks a bunch of languages. hes our homeboy now stfu

dude, you understand the joke better than the english speaking OP.

obviously what happened was the press started acting like SJWs, and putin said "these are the ones right? haha" obviously reffering to "the ones" always houding him.

this has NOTHING to do with the election.

please stop pushing this madness, people like the OP are literally brainwashed, it is hell for us.

What are they mining that's so profitable? My phone number?

CIA: Russia did it.
FBI: Russia did it.
NSA: Russia did it.
Putin: We did not do it.
Trump: "Did you guys hack the election?"
Putin: "No."
Trump: "You sure?"
Putin: "Yep."
Trump: "Good enough for me, want some chocolate cake?"

This. It was a joke, and a funny one. Only idiot libshits are going to think otherwise.

Nazi flags can't hide that Reddit stank, faggot.

no, we don't like him, we're AT WAR with Islam.

>Trusting any of them when you have shit like MKultra, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Northwoods, blatant 4th Amendment violations, Vault 7, etc..

You know back in the olden days on Reddit people actually used to despise these agencies as much as us. Now that it fits their headcanon narrative they're suddenly bastions of truth and legitimately concerned with national security.

former .... ..something something. seirously something something

I know m8. I've come to hate journalists with a vehemence. I dream of seeing them all swing from lampposts. Lower than whores they are.

I wish I voted for Hillary
At least she's not a misogynistic racist homophobic islamophobic patriarchal Nazi cheto demogod

Part and parcel of western Judeo-satanist values.

>He's got Trump around his fucking pinky lmao.
>such a deep friendship that putin would gulag journalists slandering trump
>hes a russian puppet!
kill yourself libcuck.

But that's a lie, the total number of US intelligence agencies that say Russia tampered with the election is zero.

But what about the post office?

>Putin has limited English.

He speaks it fluently. He just insists on using Russian and an interpreter because it places everyone at a disadvantage. This is like statecraft 101 chaps.

33 seconds...are you real or are you a script? You are hella dedicated and its amazing

>Reporters yelling about rigging elections
>Putin
(laughing) Are these the ones that insulted you?
>Trump
(laughing) These are the ones, you're right about that

Friendly banter between world leaders despised by retarded leftists trigger retarded leftists, film at 11

It's a bot

Well, sorry. He can't just kill journalists and shut down news stations because they disagree with him. I think being a real man of the free world is taking the shit and dealing it too. Putin can't handle it.

His German is way better than his English

Why didn't lefties scream about Bush and muh Russia?

Leave CNN to me.

Desperation

Damn

Because (((mass media))) didn't create that narrative then. Leftists are basically zombies that run on programs and seek out living brains to attack and consume.

?!

You are real?!

That what he wants you to think. He knows English well enough to make this kind of comments but too poorly to actually use it and risk producing memmes.

Because Russia didn't invade your country and was more democratic, moron

WOAH THIS TRULY CHANED IT ALL I AM NOW A HITLARY MISSILE WE CANT LET GRUMPFH GET THE NOOCLEAR CĂ–DES

I actually trust them; they always deliver

but that's the thing, Russians did not
>hack
the elections, they did some minimal intelligence that news organizations could've and should've done to uncover some facts. Yes, they were biased and they were supporting one side, but not only they did NOT actually tempered with the actual election, they also helped the voters to more information about their choice by exposing the democrats.

Americans and western nation do much-much worse, act more intrusively all the fucking time. Thee are institutions supported from abroad openly meddling with politics all around the world. Complaining about Russia is really insincere in this context, they didn't do anything extraordinary.

>Putin treating Trump like literally a little kid in a playground

L M A O

>Westerners

You mean kike journalists. They play dumb on purpose so they can pull shit like that to continue gaslighting their libshit audiences.

I also believe that ruskies did not affect the outcome of the elections. What troubles me is that every intel agency in US is against Trump. He will ultimately crumble under this pressure. After all, he's 71. Putin will fuck him up, that's for sure.

> Putin treating Trump like literally a little kid in a playground

It may backfire someday.

Wtf I hate Trump now and also now believe that Russia with the GDP of Italy secretly controls the US

Surreal...Fake news? I hope so.
If not: collosal faggot > topkek

>being this new.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's not that bad. According to insiders (take with a grain of salt) interviewed here (victuruslibertas.com/), many in the intelligence community are pro-Trump. Some are waking up their psychopathy and wanting to make it right, and others are just plain patriots. Trump has to have friends in good places, or else he would be out of office already.

Imo it wasnt "childlike". They were more like friends. It was actually funny

Pretty funny. Taking the pish out of the allegations in the media about Putins treatment of journalists.

>and wallpaper

>mfw i thought you meant washington journal

Everything about you. What you write in messages and more. Then they can sell your information or sell "better ads", i.e. manipulate you better.

What is this supposed to tell me besides that both of them have good humor and like to joke which I think is sympathetic?

nekk minute, 90% of US msm journos found deceased from polonium poisoning

How so? It's just two bros having a laugh about the dishonesty media which is constantly peddling lies about the both of them. kys OP

>SAGE

I LOVE YOU NORWAY BRO

you tell me, i'm just lurking around
twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/883347131603574785

He clearly has an excellent grasp on the language but you can tell he doesn't speak it often

cba to post, there's a few vids of him speaking English, sounds to "practiced" if you will

Heh.

This

Leave it to a korean to make a starcraft analogy...

Damn, how much stronger would america be if the world didn't have to bear witness our corrupt and inept media constantly causing bullshit scenes like idiot children?

> tfw no kgb master hacker to share chocolate cake with

STATEcraft, you inbred fuck.Shit... Learn to read properly

I'm ashamed people like you live in my country

newfags cannot into satire

I'm ashamed you exist

>team mercury rising

Holy fuck, so nearly 50% of the world's top billionaires are jews?

He points out the jewnouralists, yeah, Putin is controlling Trump. We know what you are.

I'm ashamed that your mother didn't swallow Tyrone's seed and instead let it fester in her pussy until one day you mixed mongrel popped out