Reinhard Heydrich

I just seen a movie produced by the 'Weinstein Company' called 'The man with the Iron Heart'.
The first half of the film tells Heydrich's side, and as you would expect he's portrayed as the ultimate evil.
Unpleasant to watch how demonized germans get.
The second half is 2 czech guys who prepare a terrorist attack to kill Heydrich, in which they succeed.
Of course this is based on real life happenings... But:
Was this man THAT evil?
Is this film accurate or the ultimate jewish propaganda?

Please Sup Forums help me, jewish bluepills are affecting me.

You could always try reading up on it and see if the movie is even remotely correct.
More often than not it's not because jews now you wont put 10 minutes into researching it.

Are the kikes still pumping this shit out?

I read Heydrich's wikipedia article and the movie seems like a copypasta of it. But dunno, something's fishy everytime a kike makes a Third Reich movie.

Apart from some psychos in the SS Totenkopf, none of the Nazis were evil you bluepilled faggot.

Bump for interest

Yes, the man is considered ultimate evil here. More so than Hitler. He was extremely cruel governor. After he was assasinated Heydrichiade followed, mass executions of innocent people, Lidice and Ležáky were destroyed just so they can punnish someone (you cannot claim this did not happen like you do holocaust).

I know there is a lot of kike propaganda but this guy was a massive cunt.

>I just seen

Yes, that is seen in the movie and it's pretty brutal. I'm sure the allies did worse things though.

The closest the allies came is just various bombings and none as reprisals. Reality is the clean Wehrmacht is bullshit, there's just endless numbers of war crimes and general brutality in dispatches and reports.

>occupied slavic lands, because muh lebensraum for based AZAD HIND and HANDJAR divisions
>get rekt

rrrrreeeeee

(((weinstein)))
Of course Heydrich was no saint but come on

Reinhard with his brother. Isn't that lovely ?
I read a lot about him. This guy is impressive. 1.85m tall, blond, good fencer... and director of the RSHA.

He was very brilliant. I estimate an IQ around 160

His first idea was to send jews in Madagascar. But anglos conquered it, so at last he went for final solution.
And, btw, after Bohemia, he was supposed to go in France.

Summary executions are never a good thing.

>Openly says Czechs are subhumans and need to be exterminated
>Creates ultimate opposition when cheap labor is needed for the war
>"Smart"

Imo he was a great guy

He truly knew how nature worked and what shouldve been done

A true übermensch

Yes, things like the brutality of soviets is well known here (at least since we stopped being fed commie propaganda) but the fact still is that Heydrich is hated here. Hundreds of people who died for nothing.

People here joke about jews, holocaust, Hitler all the fucking time. Even on TV. But Heydrich is not taken lightly.

You can discuss Hitlers morality all you want here, I do not se nazis as the ultimate bad guys, but this man was a monster.

Wait... what ? Even pol/ consider Heydrich is evil ?

This triggers the kraut

I always get surprised by how young he actually was. He seemed like an important man in the Reich, shame they killed him, Hitler needed moe people like him.

well they triggered that one village back pretty hard

How did you make it past Weinstein title card?

>something's fishy everytime a kike makes a Third Reich movie
There you go. Why make a thread?