Explain this to me Sup Forums

How does the drug goes from here to all the way up there?

Do Americans have cartels inside their borders?
Why don't their cops stop them?

The drug just magically transports once it reach the Southern border?

I don't get it...

Cartels sell them to gangs and the gangs transport it, or they have their "Mules" bring it farther into the US

But can't they just stop them?

Don't you think they've tried? It's not easy stopping a complex clandestine network that works more efficiently than any law enforcement agency can hope to

>drive 14-18 hours
>job is done

So what is plan if the most powerful nation in the world can't do it? Leave it to fucking Mexico?

There has to be something America can do other than just say "hey, why don't you wage a war to kill them all, hope for the best on our side. K thnx".

>There has to be something America can do other than just say "hey, why don't you wage a war to kill them all, hope for the best on our side. K thnx".

There can be something, but you will be the first to bitch about police state oppressing your freehdums and "civil rights".

Sea ports.

I don't give a fuck about drug dealer's civil rights.

Pic related.

you wouldn't be a drug dealer would you?

And what are American cops waiting for?

No, would you?

How does nigger go all the way from africa to UK?

no, but I am going to accuse you of being a drug dealer. Now you have no civil rights.

Part of the commonwealth, I suppose

They can crack down like Singapore and violate the fuck out of everone's rights, or they can do it like Prohibition, legalize some for of it and take the profit motive out of it.

The reason why it gets there is that it's plentiful, relatively easy to produce, and people want it enough to pay people to commit crimes to do it.

So what you are telling me is that we should let drug dealers do whatever the fuck they want inside America?

Duterte seems to be doing just fine

Now you sound like fucking beaners making excuses

We have cartels operating in the many states. This is why Trump promised to deport. They come across illegally. MS13 gang has been his major target to remove the strong arm of the gangs so the rest can be dealt with.

Sanctuary cities are sanctuaries for cartels. No other definition need apply.

It was never about kicking out brown people. (Though I would support this). Trumps agenda has always been the gangs and cartels.

Deep state is primarily funded by money laundering through drug trafficking.

>How does the drug goes from here to all the way up there?

"Air America"

I don't remember saying that. You filthy drug dealers always making shit up

Dude free market lmao

You have cartels, MS13, and illegals in Maine?
So what is the plan to fucking stop them?
Crack down on Air America when?

Or we can deport the southern invaders like Trump campaigned on. And dismantle the CIA

I used to work in this area. You first have the mule, the mule has about 3-4 dealers that he is sending the drugs to in the main distribution hub(Miami, LA, El Paso etc), the mule only brings it into the country gives it to those guys and returns back home with the money. Those 3-4 dealers, they aren't the guys who you see on the street, as a matter of fact, you don't buy any drugs from them unless it's clear you're apart of a gang. These guys sell the drugs to gangs all over the country and they spread the product around. They're drug dealers for drug dealers. Gangs in large urban areas either sell it in the city, or they act like those 3-4 guys and sell it to none members street dealers(normally works with bigger and smaller cities like Cleveland to Akron) or sell it themselves. The street dealer who you're buying it from is probably the smallest part, the cashier at a McCdonalds franchise.

So poor brownies walk all the way to North Dakota and Montana to sell drugs and then disappear to go on and collect welfare.

Who drove the drugs up north back when you had less than 3% beaners?

You'd be shocked how easy it is to bring drugs places. Even the TSA doesn't really give a shit. Neither does the US postal service.

Granted, this is me speaking as a degenerate and not as an actual smuggler or mule or whatever, but most of the barrier against drug use and possession is completely illusory and only exists because of an implicit threat that probably won't actually manifest if you go for it. You could have your eyes so dilated that yur brain is visible and the average American won't even call the cops on you if you're not making a scene and being obnoxious.

And the people who get pulled over and searched are the idiots who think it's a good idea to break every traffic law while moving drugs. Or people who ACT like they're up to something they shouldn't be.

Of course, this could all be different for hard drugs and I wouldn't know, but still. Criminal behavior in general is only prohibited in people's minds by merit of the fact that the people who do occasionally get busted are made into examples, which really only happens because they know they can't catch like 90% of crooks.

You want to stop this shit? Keep it from getting here in the first place. Build the wall.

There are a lot of cartel connections all through states you'd never expect even in the far north and flyover states.

Indeed especially if law enforcement is part of said complex clandestine network.

The problem is that most Americans what to use drugs, and theres always going to be people that exist who are desperate enough to risk everything to sell those drugs to make money.

Its even possible to smuggle drugs into prison. It doesn't make any sense to attempt to enforce anti drug laws in such a tedious manner. I think it would be better to genetically modify a type of mold that is designed to infect weed, cocain, and opium crops in order to destroy them. Make it impossible to grow.

Then for things like Meth, and MDMA it would be necessary to economy cut off supplies of the necessary ingredients for production.

In the meanwhile having a militarized boarder with Mexico will also help cut of the southing smuggling lanes

They actually do sometimes go to states like that. Since fewer people traffic there, the price in Montana goes up by a lot

>Even the TSA doesn't really give a shit

They care just the TSA is really really inefficient and customs is corrupt as shit.

>Keep it from getting here in the first place. Build the wall.

Not that I'm not in favor of the wall for other reasons, but mules aren't going to be deterred by it, they're clever as fuck. The wall is a good idea for stopping regular migrants which should be done, but the flow of drugs probably not if anything the initial increase in margins would lead to overproduction.

Sounds nice and all, but how does the American Cops factor in and why aren't they doing their jobs? You currently have an Opioid epidemic. Do something for fucks sake, I don't want to see you fall.

So if you are not willing to do something to stop it why is there a bloodbath in the entire continent below your country? Why don't you just drop the charade and admit your defeat at the hands of degenerates?
But why do those connections exist in the first place? STOP THEM.

Is the American government just as incompetent as the Mexican one? Holy shit

>american law enforcement part of the clandestine network
[citation needed]

There are no customs points at the state borders. Several million trucks & cars cross state borders every day, there's no way to check them all, even if we didn't have Constitutional protections against it.

Apart from vehicles, there are still dozens of other ways. (you) really lack imagination if (you) can't comprehend the millions of tons of shit that gets shipped every day and the general vastness of the infrastructure that moves that amount of shit in a multi-trillion dollar economy. Literally, it is impossible to check all of it against the methods of shipping available.

Then, let us discuss local production that never crosses any state border, or even county lines or city limits.

This is one of the utter idiocies of the 'war on drugs.' disregarding all other costs (police, jails, etc.), we throw away several hundred billion in cash every year trying to monitor a transportation/shipping system that cannot be monitored ... but, the illusion that it somehow makes a difference makes hundreds of billions of dollars in profit for the overlord class every year.

Years ago, I knew a guy who had a backpack stuffed with several kilos of magic mushrooms and about $100,000 in cash. He was hitchhiking across several states to meet up with some folks. Along the way, he was picked up by a state highway patrol cruiser ... who then drove him almost a hundred miles to the state border so he could continue his journey in safety. Had a bro-tier conversation with the officer the whole way.

Just try to wrap your head around that for a few minutes. North America is motherfucking huge. Our entire society is designed for massive transportation of goods as a matter of basic survival for the country. 320-some million people is a huge population to monitor.

Same issue, BTW, with thousands of tons of guns, ammo & various things-that-go-boom that get transported without any legal documentation. Why aren't (you) concerned about that?

That's it, degenerates won

NEVER

So what I described is the micro level drug distribution, the problem is that that happens nearly every day. What the cartels do is they overproduce the drugs so that they overwhelm law enforcement. We could get 13 out of 20 and but they're still getting paid.The DEA is mostly looking for those "3-4 guys I described" or mules maybe sometimes they go after gangs but really they're looking for initial dealers. Your city cops, state troopers mostly want gangs out of their city, the model for most modern city police forces is to encourage gangs to leave(you don't do this is MY sector so get out) so that they can gentrify that part of town. Rural police forces( like sheriff's deputies) where the opioid epidemic is taking place don't have much money to do anything, don't forget the sheriff has other jobs to do and they're always fighting for more budget money and more and more people just leave or start shooting up and don't pay taxes.

Overall it is a shit situation all around, The key is stopping overproduction and reducing margins.

>They care just the TSA is really really inefficient and customs is corrupt as shit.
Fair. I imagine that if they can't catch fake bombs, they can't catch drugs. Still, though, I do get the sense of apathy at large.

>Not that I'm not in favor of the wall for other reasons, but mules aren't going to be deterred by it, they're clever as fuck. The wall is a good idea for stopping regular migrants which should be done, but the flow of drugs probably not if anything the initial increase in margins would lead to overproduction.
Also fair. What would you advocate? I'm torn between total legalization and a scorched-earth policy.

>So if you are not willing to do something to stop it why is there a bloodbath in the entire continent below your country? Why don't you just drop the charade and admit your defeat at the hands of degenerates?
Personally, I'd have no problem with a scorched-earth policy regarding the cartels, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. Kill them, kill their associates, go after families if necessary, burn businesses even tangentially-related to them to the ground, go after every last rung on the ladder, etc.

>Several million trucks & cars cross state borders every day, there's no way to check them all, even if we didn't have Constitutional protections against it.
This.

>Kill them, kill their associates, go after families if necessary, burn businesses even tangentially-related to them to the ground, go after every last rung on the ladder, etc.
Do it, kill your gangs, kill your dealers, kill your degenerates. Duterte is waiting for you.

What you are doing right now is obviously not working. Officially declare war on them and send your army to do it, it's the most powerful military in the world after all.

*State troopers, only care about the highway speeds and honestly aren't looking for drugs unless told.

>Still, though, I do get the sense of apathy at large

Yeah, they're like the lowest of lowest when it comes to fed jobs short of being a janitor. You'd make more doing security at a construction site than TSA(most of who work part time) so you get some stupid people, but stupid people a lot of times don't care too

>Also fair. What would you advocate? I'm torn between total legalization and a scorched-earth policy.

You have to somehow reduce margins and at the same time reduce the flow of drugs. The problem is that when you reduce the flow(amount of drugs coming in) it increases margins so more people try to deal. When you reduce the margins, normally it indicates that they're oversaturating one area. Doing both at the same time is really really hard to do, it means you have to reduce the flow so much that you don't increase the margins. Areofumigating and actually destroying the crop is the only way it will work. The Taliban actually did it with poppy since pre-war when they were against heroin, but they burnt most of their fields down and heroin margins and supply went down so much that both went down. When we tried in Colombia, we left "legal fields" that grew coca for supposedly legit reasons and it was canceled.

Meth and Marijuana is a whole different process, I'm mostly talking about cocaine and heroin.

The army didn't stop heroin in Afghanistan if anything they made it worse when they reintroduced "legal poppy". You have to reduce production to the point where it isn't profitable anymore. That is easier than said done a lot of drugs come from crops that are semi-legal in that area for other tax reasons.

It is a shit situation,

user, you wouldn't be in a foreign country tens of thousands of miles away from your home, you would be right there.
I'm sure your army could rekt all the dealers inside the US in a matter of days if they really tried.

America is not Afghanistan.

Ideally: Kill all brown people.
Realistically: n/a

>I think it would be better to genetically modify a type of mold that is designed to infect weed, cocain, and opium crops in order to destroy them. Make it impossible to grow.

Dude are you suggesting a bioengineered plague to keep up incarceration numbers?

What the fuck?

>I think it would be better to genetically modify a type of mold that is designed to infect weed, cocain, and opium crops in order to destroy them. Make it impossible to grow.
Sounds interesting

But what are you going to do with the
>most Americans what to use drugs
Problem?

There is no way degenerates can get a free pass

>Highways

So drugs are sentient and can drive through highways by themselves. Ok.

They pay off the cops with tens of thousands of dollars when they get caught, most oblige.

We dont have checks at state borders, you can just drive straight through state to state wtf are they supposed to do, the only way to stop it is to secure the US borders better.

So ancap will kill the drug trade?

Freedom of movement between the states, once its in its in. How are you this dumb

>caring so much about weed that you bioengineer something to actually kill off the organism

>Officially declare war on them and send your army to do it, it's the most powerful military in the world after all.
The thought makes me erect. I don't even give a fuck about degeneracy; these narcos are inhuman fucking savages who need to die. fuck, if it wouldn't cause an international incident, I'd like to see us send the fucking Rangers after these guys.

>Areofumigating and actually destroying the crop is the only way it will work
Your digits speak truth. This actually seems like a great solution for coca and poppies.

>The problem is that when you reduce the flow(amount of drugs coming in) it increases margins so more people try to deal. When you reduce the margins, normally it indicates that they're oversaturating one area. Doing both at the same time is really really hard to do, it means you have to reduce the flow so much that you don't increase the margins.
What about simultaneously destroying shipments/crops, murdering the fuck out of everybody even vaguely-associated with the cartels, and decriminalizing production of the shit north of the border? Or fuck, is there another economic strategy to deal with the profit margins bit?

I95

>They pay off the cops with tens of thousands of dollars when they get caught, most oblige.
Jail them

>You have cartels, MS13, and illegals in Maine?
Yes. They're everywhere.

>Why don't their cops stop them?

Because lefties and 'law abiding' mexicans aid cartels, in return they receive kickbacks.

>But why do those connections exist in the first place? STOP THEM.
You can't just stop smuggling. Governments have been trying to stop smugglers for thousands of years.

watch the netflix series El Chapo about Saint Chapo and his merry band of drug suppliers!!!

Everything is always more complicated than it appears. Alot of the drug traffickers are affiliated with organized crime so if they get caught they either have people backing them up that will have contacts high up in the law enforcement chain and plenty of money to pay off superiors, or they will resort to violence because theres millions of dollars on the line. So again they corrupt the police with bribes, if that doesnt work theyll bribe their superiors and get them fired or relocated, and if all else fails theyll just start killing people until everyone capitulates and starts accepting the bribes. The only way to stop it is to lower the demand by improving the quality of peoples lives so they dont get hooked on hard drugs in the first place, or legalize it and end the drug war, which the whole point of it is to fuel this whole satanic system in the first place bc it artificially raises drug prices which is what makes it such a problem in the first place.

Areofumigating

*** FUN FACT ***
USA did infact Aerofumigate the coca crops in columbia(?) back in the day. ended up having an interesting effect...
Farmers noticed that one in 50 odd plants survived.
Like the good farmers they were, they took cuttings.
they then grew the cuttings into semi mature plants and took more cuttings.
In almost no time at all, they had bio-engineered their crops (like apples etc) to be herbicide resistant.
Then the USA again did the aerofumigation campaign (6 monthly run) and the farmers laughed, as the crops were now roundup resistant and the USA had just removed all the weeds around the crops sapping soil nutrients.

Production increased rapidly again.

(some may remember a rumer some years back about some 'super coke' - a variant of the rumer made it into the Starsky and Hutch Movie remake.
That was your super coke - Roundup Resistant Coke.)

**The More You Know!**