How many journalists has Putin killed? Or are they all false flags?

How many journalists has Putin killed? Or are they all false flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSX62-uQRa4
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/grainy-bedroom-footage-shows-former-7674570
archive.is/qbJ6Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hasn't killed anyone they simply had unfortunate accidents.

>How many journalists has Putin killed?
Not enough.

Is that blood on his pillow?

how many whistle blowers have our governments killed that we just don't know about?

He put some polonium in Poles.

This is the correct answer.

see:

Does it matter? I mean come on CNN is still a thing

>implying putin killed anyone
the guy is a saint

not enough

beat me to it ;^)

SMELLY DUMB JOURNALIST SCUM

You guys make me laugh

>putin can kill you wants, journo scum
>muh Seth rich

>He dindu nuffin

>In open rebellion against the Deep State

I like him by default.

>Russia killed the goy by assassinating him before he could reveal damaging information
>somehow when Russia hacked the election they left this trail of people who can implicate Russia

What is this shit?

Putin is a bantmaster desu

youtube.com/watch?v=MSX62-uQRa4

Putins a bad ass, kills people with impunity and denys it with a wink wink as a message to his detractors. The Democrat killing machine just covers it up better.

Not enough. Can he kill this faggot please?

At least 6 million. But now with your media like CNN, MSNBC and others going nuts you might have a better understanding why it's good to liquidate (((journalists)))

I believe this to be the handy work of British intelligence my friends. Their quite clever with this method of assassination.

Not enough

not enough, not enough

Poisoning someone with radioactive materials is just nuts, intelligence services do probably punish traitors but they do not need to send a message to the whole world.
It's more likely that Russian oligarch (((Berezovsky))), they guy for whom the victim worked did it.
Beresovsky was actually the person who put Putin into power and controlled the previous Russian president as well with a bunch of his jew friends.
Once Putin turned on the whole group he started fighting Putin with all kinds of sick schemes, he even tried to kill a guy who ran against Putin to create negative press, but the Russians found out and saved the guy before he could accomplish it.
From his exile in the UK he continued to work on overthrowing Putin.

Some fucking Game of Thrones shit right there

God I so wish journlist killing was allowed. It's needed badly in India

subversive assholes

>Poisoning someone with radioactive materials is just nuts
not really, the microdose is just so sensitive that getting it right so it kills but can't be detected is really tricky
the only other option is long term exposure but that's even more obvious

You are close,cuck,but not enough.
"Polonium" is derived from "Polonia"

Underrated post

Not enough.

>read the thread after OP
A fuckig leaf said it first. That's how much we hate journalists.

Every one of them that didn't have a bibliography.

Radioactive materials are used against unwitting populaces in the U.S to prop up the pharmaceutical industry why do you think cancer is still a thing.

None? All of the journalists killings pinned on him were in reality done over the journalists going up against organized crime. You NEVER see this mentioned in any of the MUH JOURNALISTS memes that they were in long standing confrontation against the entrenched mafia groups like Orekhovskiye.

There've been recent articles in BuzzFeed about how Poot&friends killed like 17 people on British soil: Russian defectors, runaway oligarkhs, their British fixers and lawyers, a nuclear scientist in Litvinenko case and a GCHQ employee. And Brits (inc. Home Secretary May) were totally cucked to start beef with Russia because they were afraid to fuck up diplomatic relations (that was before Crimea) and endanger the flow of rich Russians' money. Shame on you, monkey island.

Britain was cucked by Russia before it became mainstream.

>Russian defectors, runaway oligarkhs, their British fixers and lawyers

They weren't running away from Putin, they were running away from their (((Caucasian))) silent partners who are extremely fucking touchy about being swindled out of large amounts of money.

All these cases were ruled "suicides". Uh huh, the British nuclear scientist stabbed himself to death with two knives. A GCHQ analyst locked himself in a padlocked bag in his bath with heating turned all the way up.

>buzzfeed

Stop reading there, mate.

You say this like FSB and Russian organized crime are not sometimes indistinguishable.

>naynaynaynaynay-nay
>I'm not listening to what you're saying

>A GCHQ analyst locked himself in a padlocked bag in his bath with heating turned all the way up.

> one confirmed reports that he had been helping the NSA trace international money-laundering routes that are used by organised crime groups including Moscow-based mafia cells.[4]

Oh look, Mafia again. Like i said, none of that shit has to do anything with Putin. Everyone would know that if they actually had bothered to research what these incidents were connected to.

Not nearly enough.

This hasn't been a case for a long time now. FSB has their own IT businesses, and they don't need Mafia to make money. Stop thinking in memes and cliches and actually research shit.

But Poot himself was involved with Tambovskiye back in his St Petersburg Mayor's office days. And I repeat again,

>FSB
>organized crime

they're the same things in Russia

I'm not talking about low level hustling, I'm talking about high level "businessmen" having access to FSB and top officials and vice versa.

>But Poot himself was involved with Tambovskiye back in his St Petersburg Mayor's office days.

Unsubstantiated character assasination smear from Soros-funded liberals.

>they're the same things in Russia

You have already demonstrated you don't know dick about Russia and get your narrative from The Guardian.

>Unsubstantiated character assasination smear from Soros-funded liberals.

So his judo coach was not a high ranking member of Tambovskiye? That's a fact you fucking shill.

>You have already demonstrated you don't know dick about Russia and get your narrative from The Guardian.

That's unsubstantiated character assasination smear from Prigogine-funded putinbots from Savushkina Street. Fuck off shill.

>Prigogine-funded putinbots from Savushkina Street.

Hello liberal good goyim. I knew you coudn't keep on without your liberal memes long enough. Enjoying your struggle for transgender rights and intersectional feminism? Stay strong, sister.

>journalists
Most likely none, he's a little more subtle than that. Actual murder is for caucasian gangs and such. Our opposition is a joke, you can just leak a few tapes, completely destroying their reputation and forget about them.

>pic
Literally did nothing wrong.

Most of these "Journalists" deserve every bit to die.

Savushkina Street shill confirmed. Now flush yourself in the toilet, fucking pootinbot shill.

I don't believe Putin has killed any journalists. Simply look at who the sources are claiming he kills journalists, they are the same sources that claim Assad gasses his own people, holocaust happened, Seth Rich was killed by a random mugger, Russia hacked the election etc.
I have zero reason to believe what these people say about Putin.

It's also suspicious how fixated they are on Putin. When Podesta killed Seth Rich we didn't blame it on Obama. No one was saying that Obama killed Seth Rich. Why is it that when someone dies in Russia Putin did it? I am sure there are a lot of bad people in the Russian government, yet every time something bad happens they always blame Putin? I would believe their claims a lot more if they pointed at different people in the Russian government.
When the North Koreans turned that one American guy into a vegetable and let him die, where were all the ''KIM JONG UN DID IT PERSONALLY!!!!!' claims? There were none because it's understood that there's a lot of fucked up shit going on in North Korea besides the dictator being crazy.

Hillary Clinton?

>Polonium's intense radioactivity makes it dangerously toxic.

I was making a pun about tea poisoning.

Can't say cUcK without UK.

Hopefully a lot. The CNN incident has shown most journalists are subhuman scum.

Yes. Here's totally unbiased article about it
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/grainy-bedroom-footage-shows-former-7674570
>She was also said to have contacts with associates of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, now seeking the Democrat nomination for the US presidential election.

>unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/qbJ6Z

All the bad ones. Purge them all using the full force of the law!

Considering the British secret service was involved in both his poisoning and the poisoning of Roger Stone, probably a false flag.

Your pic related is not a journalist but a former KGB agent

How many have you killed OP? Don't talk shit.

Not nearly enough

I don't care who killed him but could whoever did have some humanity and just shoot the next one dead when they aren't looking?

Polonium poisoning is so cruel and specific that it seems silly for it not to be a false flag.

Mate, are you aware who your prime minister is?

A Québécois, we are cucking the angl*.