You know, us Swedes will have to put in quite the effort to top this

You know, us Swedes will have to put in quite the effort to top this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz
stormfront.org/forum/t793819-4/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665530/Canada-offers-8-million-youngest-Guantanamo-detainee.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/canadian-health-care-worker-caught-punching-patient-11-times-article-1.3303027
youtube.com/watch?v=y9tFg16yj2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this?

Hamburg, Fourth Reich.

> Be Swede
> Stay at Seoul Hotel Pent House
> Watch Pyongyang get 50mt nuked while fucking former NK whore.

A colorized video of the Weimar Republic

cant view webm right now

got jewtube link or gif?

Have you tried singing the national anthem while riding nigger dick for a multiculturalism music video, then later in real life getting raped and murdered by an African migrant?

Oh wait.

I've seen that picture too, but that's a montage.
The girl listed for that sketch by Grotesco (Swedish "humor"group) isn't Elin Krantz.

Doubt it, Sven.
I enjoy thinking about that blonde, coalburner getting it good.
It brings joy to my life whenever I see a mudshark getting raped or murdered by a Tyrone. Hang with DeMarcus, get fucked by Jamal.

FUCK OFF, MOBILEFAG

Wait.... why are they having sex on the balcony?

k

Then who was it, Sven?

what am I lookin at?

sv.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz

The woman wasn't even a coal-burner. She was attacked outside, raped, and killed.

stormfront.org/forum/t793819-4/

She wasn't the actress in the Grotesco video.
If you're face-blind, then I can't help you.

Ehh...Whatever.
Only a matter of time before that bitch gets raped too, but guess what, Sven?
I'll still tell that Krantz whatsherface was the bitch that sang the national anthem and got raped, and they will eat it up. Why? Because that's how much we despise you faggot Swedish, we are literally willing to believe anything because that's how much we hate you.

As for the coalburner bit, she was a part of several "refugees welcome, multiculturalism, no borders" groups on facebook. That qualfies as "coalburner".

>Because that's how much we despise you faggot Swedish, we are literally willing to believe anything because that's how much we hate you.

Yes, the confirmation bias among the retards on Sup Forums is quite apparent

Indeed. It doesn't entirely matter what's right or what's wrong, as long as it's believable.

There are plenty of Swedish SJWs that bit the dust from Muslims, though. Just recently, some dike with a lesbo haircut killed herself after the police let go a refugee that raped her.

Imagine her life, growing up in the 80s or 90s, being fed through every TV channel and book she learned in school to feel sorry for being Nazis, never knowing the feeling of ever being proud of one's own race, the very thought of it disgusting her, then one day her city is in ruins and for some fucked up mentally ill reason this is such a beautiful sight to her, the level of brainwashing is so deep that the destruction of her culture in front of her very eyes is something so euphoric and blissful that it makes her horny, that in the heat of the moment she finds the nearest shitskin and fucks him in front of all her countrymen, as if to finally spit upon the dead and rotting corpse that used to be Germany

In my time I have known many hells but this one, this is the peak of despair, to see such a country turn into this mess, this fucking dystopic vision

Get Clover.

Because they are animals. Truly the niggers of white people.

It's actually a white guy wearing dark clothes fucking the kraut.

a German woman enjoying her diversity

Is that a black guy railing a white chick? At the very least, an Arab possibly.

For comparison, this is what the ugly shitskin inbred looks like.
Seems like he's compensating by posting webms of some tanned guys (that guy is clearly Italian FYI) getting laid, because not even his mother would grant him the traditional Muslim ritual of incest.

pic related couldn't be more true

thats not me. im kamal

Did anyone else ask for your opinion, fag? No? No? We're all in agreement?

The only thing you're good for is wiping the oil off your face for the deep fryer, speaking of which I know a kitchen that could use someone like you, interested? It's 2$ a day, more money than your poor nigger ass ever say before.

Everything that's written here isn't true you know?
fucking summerfag

Hm?
I guess not.
Let's see which statements are true and what aren't.

Sweden is a shitty country full of Muslims and fags that defend the muslims when they get raped.

That statement seems pretty true to me, Sven.

oh sweden break a leg.

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS THREAD YOU STUPID CUNT
FUCKING GREASER NOOOOOO
(i sage tho)

>Swedes
>top
Not gonna happen, honey. They're all bottoms.

some european antifa couple fucking on scafolding while there's aviolent protest going on on the streets at g20 Hamburg

>denmark

Damn son you know its bad when Sweden BTFO you...

Average leaf

>EU flag

aka. white people

is that a girl...or a trap?

>Truly the white people of white people

What are you, fucking retarded?
Inshallah Akbar inbred queer can't even speak proper English. Probably too busy starring at a goat's ass.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>another EU flag.

Stop pretending Svens, I know it's you.

kek

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Shit like this just reinforces and amplifies any misanthropic thoughts I have. Sapience was a mistake.

neither. it's just regular ole' faggot.

The nuflags are getting rowdy.
What a shame to be embarrased by your country so much that you hide it.

My top 5 picks would be

Krautland
Angloid
Plumberland
Some Middle Eastern shithole
And the land of the Frogs.

Canada is safe

can you say the same about the islamic caliphate of Europe, aside from Poland?

Bong visiting in US

>Bong
Filthy Angloid. Get your fill of Mohammed's cum, yet?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665530/Canada-offers-8-million-youngest-Guantanamo-detainee.html
good goyim

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

dis good bait

that guarantees trudeau loses the election, it is worth it

point remains, we are safe and swedistan is not.

You don't realize how good this is. The radical left now put themselves on the backlist. Politicians say they get the intelligence services on it. FINALLY the radical left is seen as a threat like the radical right. I'm so thankful for these idiots.

I'll tell you what, wannabe Viking.
That shit just costed Junior the next election.
But in your faggot countries, a Muslim migrant could rape a 1000 children or run over 100 people and you will still vote for the pro-migrant candidates. Disgusting.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Pfft.
Europeans are just at good at insulting to Canadians as they are at turks.
Which is, not at all.
You got to get IN THERE. Get down and dirty.
Screaming the same word over and over again gets repetitive. Not good.
Say something else, really show me who's boss, Viking boy.

Haha, leafy..

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>t. ahmed allah akbarah

If Fort McMurray didn't do it, why would anyone care about this?

See

ahahahah germans are literal human garbage
And then they DARE to look down on us when this happens to their biggest city ahahahah

Uh..What? Fort McMurray was still this term, you dumbass.

I see you behind that flag, sweden

enjoy the "enrichening".

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Don't worry, you'll pull it off.

No, he's a Dane.
Even worse, they actually have Jihadist groups forming in their country. That puts them on fucking Middle eastern tier shithole.

im safe

you are not

enjoy europe.

>
>A colorized video of the Weimar Republic

Which means maybe we'll get a colorized version of the third Reich Resurrection!!

How fucking stupid are you?

>woman

>I'll still tell that Krantz whatsherface was the bitch that sang the national anthem and got raped
>spreading fake news

you're just as bad as cnn

>nydailynews.com/news/world/canadian-health-care-worker-caught-punching-patient-11-times-article-1.3303027

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>one incident means all of canada is unsafe

ok then

As long as the narrative fits, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

CNN lies, but spreads the wrong narrative.
Not good. Doubleplus ungood.

Video sauce ?

>growing up in the 80s or 90s
it's 00s

Friendly reminder

The end product of Jewish cultural marxism

Wow literally London, Paris, and Hamburg over here, what can I do, as a young man, knowing that in 60 years when I have dementia and scrap with the gook in the hospital he's gonna hit me back?! Literally shaking right now.

not sapience

you havent quite reached the root of all errors

lmao
strong coming from the country with mr trudeau as PM

What does that faggot have to do with what I said?

wtf i love antifa now

Any of you leaf fags remember the stanley cup riots in Vancouver? It was 10 times worse compared to this

highest order of degeneracy

>Trudeau = media
Seriously hope you got more than "muh Trudeau"

Don't worry, you'll manage

The more i look at it the more i despair.

God is dead.

She probably asked him to wear dark clothes and stop showering so she could imagine he was an AIDS-ridden nigger

I honestly feel nothing but sadness for you now.

damn pretty hot... havbe not fapped for 3 days this makes me want to fap again...FUCK

I'd rather have sex on a balcony than fuck a goat, Abdullah.

Are you a virgin? Rioting and pillaging is the biggest turn on.

It's like a heironemous bosch painting

You had the same shit happen this year

youtube.com/watch?v=y9tFg16yj2A

I don't fucking get it when will the government label them as terrorists? I'm from Montreal they were trying to fuck up my city too but the cops put them at their place

This, violence awakens something deep inside you. People used to have sex while looking at public executions because horror and violence made them horny.