Hi Sup Forums

Why do you hate women?

Your moms a woman and she'd be appauled by what you say

women=men

But women do Not get paid as much

So women =\= men

Why can you help us fight for equality rather than be bitter you can't get a girlfriend?

Love youuuuu

>women=men
Stopped reading there

Because they're annoying and stupid.

>Get a girlfriend.

I'm a guy that likes other guys.

>women

IT sounds like you're a sexist bigot with outdated gender roles perspective

Wow, you're supposed to be on my side.

Intelligence is a spectrum. Some are born smart and some are born not that smart

Why do you have to be sexist? Why can't you just accept the beautiful rainbow of possibilities that we can all be?

why does apply to you?

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

The children of Satan would be wise to repent before God, and pray for his mercy.

>you have an outdated perspective on gender roles
>this somehow makes males and females 100% physically and mentally equal
Hmm.....

>women=men
>But women do Not get paid as much
>So women =\= men
funny how you refute feminism by yourself

My mother is nothing like the degenerate scum most women are nowadays. She was an good honest housewife always what you americans call "dinner" at 12:15 sharp. It is much better to work on a full stomach she would say, and the truth it was the wisdom of the farmer shall not be forgotten. Thank you mother for instilling me with pride of my people and to strive for greatness and prosperity for my children and beyond.

You just played yourself and proved my point

I find that picture extremely arrousing
is this the beginning of a trap fetish?

>Your moms a woman and she'd be appauled by what you say

My mom's a drug addict who's boyfriend is a drug dealer.

>Women don't paid as much.

Women are not taking the tough jobs that pay well like engineering, sciences, CEOs, politicians etc. If the 75% pay was real then businesses would only hire women for lower employee salary costs.

>Why can you help us fight for equality rather than be bitter you can't get a girlfriend?

Women fight for equality yet push the genders further apart with feminism being their only advancement into a progressive society. I've had girlfriends in the past yet they tell be to get a job or get lost. No equality in a relationship.

Mom would never bait you

>appauled
She could be also be ajjohned m8

The point being im sexist? I know I am. I dont care.
Please explain how women=men

The wage gap is a bullshit myth that only serves to distract from and delegitimize other gender issues that exist. People love being assholes, but the one thing they love more than that is making money. Any business owner who wanted to make a profit (so any business owner) would only hire women if they were able to pay less for the same quantity and quality of work. The wage gap simply can't exist in a free market.
The reason 3rd wave feminism is a joke isn't because there isn't a need for feminism in today's society; there is. It's a joke because rather than addressing actual issues, such as the actual oppression of women in many countries in the world, or even the relatively minor yet still existent societal barriers women face in more "developed" countries (i.e US, UK, etc.), modern feminists choose to get on tumblr and either make up shit to get indignant about (wage gap) or over exaggerate the most menial bullshit imaginable (i.e "manspreading"). Modern "feminists" hide behind the traditional definition of feminism, a definition that is certainly noble, while refusing to acknowledge that by branding themselves and their actions as feminist they are perverting and devaluing that definition.

To all 3rd wave feminists: if you want to be taken seriously, focus on serious issues. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but hurting those who actually give a shit about real and relevant gender issues.

P.S: Hitler did nothing wrong

If my mom wasn't married to my dad, she would be a whore.

>But women do Not get paid as much

Oh look, a lying roastie. What a surprise.

Hey cunt/pretend-cunt, you get paid less because you work less. When you work the same amount as men, you literally get paid more.

Fuck you.

Feminism

gib pussy and then we'll talk. maybe

i dont hate women. im not a r9k nigger

i come to pol to laugh at liberal fags and minorities, i cringe whenever i come across a thread by some bitter elliot rodger-wannabe whining about women. while it may be true most women are dumb sluts, its not something that bothers me, thats just how they are.

kill yourself faggot.

I don't hate women i hate feminists

this.

i love women. op is fag.

Nice bait faget!

>Women don't get paid as much
But they don't work as hard?

Most women are lazy and whores as well. They want pay equality not equality of duty. They don't want, as well as also being incapable, of physically carrying out the same work roles as men...but as stated want to be paid equally.

We constantly have to lower standards for women because they start crying "muh equality" when they cannot pass the same physical test their male counterparts were forced to pass in order to obtain said job.

Many are whores as well. See guys have to actually make the first move in order to fuck females. A lot of them try to play games even though they eventually give you the pussy anyways. But women can literally just spread their legs and have 5 dudes sliding a dick inside of them.

These same women lead betas on while wanting all the pleasures of life thinking they have some how earned them rather than having them given to them because they are a woman.

Add to that, white women are the most protected classes in the history of all humanity. Other minority women, than men, all come before a white male. Fuck you bitchs. You don't DESERVE shit. You constantly get jobs, education, and promotions over more qualified individuals simply because life has been dumbed down for you because you are fucking crybabies and need your hands held through life.

>or even the relatively minor yet still existent societal barriers women face in more "developed" countries (i.e US, UK, etc.)
Wheg is da broof :DDD

women =/= men

the wage gap is a myth

i have a girlfriend

you have equality - that isn't enough. enmasse women are intellectual and emotional adolescents and they are ruining society

I don't, their standards are too high though.

gore thread ////////sage

>women do not get paid as much

KYS slut. Maybe if you'd work at least half as much as a man does you'd have some basis of sayinh this, but right now all women are just freeloading in their workplaces.

>women=men

Not really

>Implying modern day western women are respectable human beings

Our mothers are the reason we can shitpost and thus the only respectable women.

You're right, my mother is a woman. But my mom was someone's bitch at one point.

If I had a dollar for every time a woman used her brain and made sense to me, I'd have exactly 78 cents.

> But women do Not get paid as much
Get the fuck back in your filter bubble!

Woman are weak minded and have fallen for the lie that gender roles mean they are less then men. Clear and defined gender roles are key to a prosperous society. Men like woman who act like woman, not woman who act like men in the name of equality.

My mom told me to clean bathroom before men come and install new bath.
I don't think we're on the same level.

Why is your mother telling you to clean her bathroom?

In my country women are the most racist, most anti-third wave feminist creatures.

Btw, I am a woman and a physician, and never heard from any fellow coworkers that they are oppressed. Really, the gender topic isn't a thing here (maybe on just some extreme left wing sites)

The real enemy is the ideology: the marxism which digests the mind of people

This is woman brain, she probably didn't want for workers to see dirty bathroom. Even though they're going to make that bathroom dirty again.
>my mom's bathroom

If you want to become a man, realise the full potential of your manhood, throw your mom out of your life. She's the one holding you back. You may not realise this but her influences are very subtle, subliminal.

I am not asking you to disrespect her. Just don't let her influence your decisions in any way whatsoever. You will be happier for it.

They are weak. Not just physically and mentally, but spiritually.

They absorb kike libshit propaganda like sponges and fail to see their own flaws. They need to be treated like trash and slut shamed every second of their lives in order to ensure they don't ruin themselves, their family and their nation.

Even much the ones who claim to be redpilled on here are selfish sluts in person. Everything about a woman is artificial and meaningless from their makeup and push up bras to their souls.

Loyalty, and honor are absent in modern women. Real men value these traits above all else. We do not hate them, but we hate what they've become.

>appauled

Do you purposefully misspell words to get people to reply to your shitty bait threads or are you just illiterate?

Saged