Do you think the Washington monument should be destroyed since its supposed to be a good thing but in reality it was...

Do you think the Washington monument should be destroyed since its supposed to be a good thing but in reality it was built by slaves?

I think the text book industry should be dismantled because it's useless and merely peddling outdated propaganda no one believes anymore

Niggers were slaves.
All nigger slaves were a product of slave labor.
We should dismantle all niggers.

it should be destroyed because its some occult symbol thats important to (((them))), and everything that pisses (((them))) of is fine with me

Do you think the pyramids should be displayed even though they were built by slaves?

what does it matter who was it build by? It is part of great history and should be left that way, otherwise it would be isis tier

It is an idol built by men and dedicated to the heretical "founding father" George Washington. God wills it be torn down. Deus Vult.

I will agree to remove all (slave) built monuments if they agree to return to their country of origin.

If America was built by slaves (by lib logic), the shouldn't they demolish it all? Starting with their own shit, of course.

that would be partly europe and partly africa since most african americans are partly white. which do they return to?

Delete this picture immediately.

Stern. But fair.

No, but the law stating the Washington Monument must be the tallest structure in DC needs to go
>This is an actual building law in DC

It should be destroyed because it's a Kazharian monument representing a phallus.

It wasn't built by slaves, niggers only did field work.

It was built by poor white American peasants.

I expect no less of a retarded post from an Aussie fag who's afraid of a fucking bird

the monument is 555ft tall, which are 6660 inches. furthermore its usually that 20% of an obelisk are embeddedin the ground to make it stable which in case of the washington monutment would be 111ft making its total height 666ft.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
interesting that the mark of the beast, the pure materialism and egoism, is the highest humanity is allowed to achive in washington. really makes you think

black slaves mined the marble mines

>should be left that way
Would you say the same thing about commie monuments? I think not.

we are only scared of them during mating season

you say that like that doesnt make you a pussy

Well yes, and on top of the rubble of the monument - A statue to our supreme Jew overlords

>Turn the blacks against masonic obelisks
Yasss

Don't forget the Washington obelisk is a representation of the penis of Osiris.

But you guys wouldn't know because redpilled means racist. Check out William cooper

It should be replaced with a giant statue of George Washington instead of an (((obelisk)))

Thank you Da Vinci Code

the lake in front of it, mirroing the obelisk. as above so below
and yes, the phallus worship, as well, but furthermore it stand inside a vesica piscis, symbolizing the female energy. thus the washington monument symbolizes the unification of male and female, and by extend of all polar opposites. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology you find especially in japanese culture, ying and yang for example is kind of a vortex, or just look at naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

the star of david originally doesnt belong to judaism as well, but symbolizes unification of male and female energies.

9/11 was symbolizing this unification (among other shit ) as well, and i believe trannies are a perverted version of this as well uniting male and female in one body

Anythin built by black slaves is bad now?
Y destory it, fukin negroes worked their ass off

then please re-use the marble blocks to make some upper class free public housing for the homeless

its not from egypt

If SJWs get it removed it would be the biggest fucking red pill ever.

And they were owned by white men. Sorry you don't get credit for developing a product at a tech company just because you scrubs the toilets at night.

they wont. its too important for (((them)))

Irrefutable logic here

Each cell to the appropriate location

Found the queer

Yeah, leave commie statues alone in their own country. The only time it's ok to take down historical statues is through military action of another country.

Nothing after the civil war was ever built on the back of slaves, especially not in the north.
Plus slaves were mainly used in the agriculral industry to pick things such as cotton.

nigga what

what part is unclear exactly? or is it just you dont believe that (((they))) are into that shit?

Is that a backwards circumcision?

This. Op needs to learn US history if hes going to open his cock sucker

nigger, have you seen spiderman homefront?