>africans aren't intellige-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CubeSat
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40496532
youtu.be/iXYmFqEkCGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i love africans now

>city people
>not degenerate sjw hipsters that cant even survive without their daily dose of starbucks

>was launched into space by a group of students of the All Nations University with the help of the Kennedy Space Centre in Florida.

hmm

>a bunch of niggers doing something extravagant to gain face
>fail to think about the consequences of this reckless spending
Nigs gonna nig

The one on the right would be better to live in, practically speaking

Really activates your almonds

Didn't one of them invent Watermelonium? Truly remarkable.

And it was build by the Kyushu Institute of Technology, which is in Japan.

>I made cookies and mommy helped

Kek. The Finnish people had reached post-scarcity society complete with perfected teleportation technology and colonies on every planet in the nearby star systems.
This is nothing

Kek how have I not seen this before

You do realize that the "satellite" is sitting on the table in front of them, right? It's a tiny little box launched with many others built by other students. The launch vehicle is an American rocket, not the Ghana space program (lol).

The "satellite" is basically a calculator that collects some pointless data, sends it back and then the orbit decays and the glorified space junk burns up on reentry.

Dark Ages are a myth. The goalposts of the arbitrary time period supposed as the "dark ages" keeps on changing as historians actually bother to uproot the past and realize how much incredible progress was made from as broad a timeline as the 5th to the 15th centuries. Unfortunately I have to work or I'd be more willing to expound, but you can read Chapters 3-5 of "How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization" Thomas E. Woods Jr. Ph.D.

WE

BASED NIGGERS

>Dark Ages are a myth
It's just a term for the Great Mohammedan Chimpout of 630-1095, also euphemistically called "golden age of Islam".

Hmm, really makes you think

Proto-kangdoms always gets me

"'GhanaSat-1' is the first Ghanaian satellite in space.

It was built by Kyushu Institute of Technology (KIT) as part of the the Joint Global Multi-Nation Birds Satellite project, which is a cross-border interdisciplinary satellite project for non-space faring countries supported by Japan.

GhanaSat-1 Birds designation is Birds-G"

so it's literally just welfare in the form of satellites

Here come the IQ charts and stats that suddenly won't mean anything when the same methodology is applied to whites vs. Ashkenazi Jews or whites vs. gooks. Same shit, different thread

Literally this

>look at this model rocket me and my dad made all by myself!

>Spaceniggers

WE WUZ NASA 'N SHIEEET!

>spend years and years studying physics and rocket scientry to realize your dream
>finally make it, big news, the whole world is watching
>your avatar is replaced by a black person and the only person on your team "diverse" enough to make the cut is a redhead

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

That's a cubesat!
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CubeSat

It' pre-made stuff.
"Developed" with the help of japan.
Launced by ISC.

Still better than nothing.

>(((BBC)))
Why do they write this garbage with such obvious misleading spin to it?
The title should be 'Ghanan niggers aren't retarded'
'Some ghanan niggers studying at university 'helped design' a satellite that a japanese company then manufactured for the kennedy center to launch into space.'
But then it wouldn't even be fucking news would it.

Lmao. It's even more pathetic than I had imagined

Shouldn't they be spending their money on food?

I wouldn't call it pathetic, it's a good project (assuming they are going to use the data collected)
But definitely not worth this media fuss (unless you think they are retared).

I mean pathetic compared to what is implied by the BBC title

Those kind of articles reeks of paternalistic racism .
They have the same structure of articles "Look, this amazing x animal can do Y (Y is normal for humans)".
Those authors are more racists than Sup Forums.
It's hilarious.

Wow, it took them 60 years to copy the rest of the world!

Assembling a cubesat and paying a real country to send it to space isn't very impressive.

Oh man, who could have seen that coming.

It's not paternalistic racism if you acknowledge that they're a historically poor nation that only gained independence from British colonialism (paternalistic racism) 60 years ago but have managed to fund universities and scientific research in spite of it.

>copy
*ape

We should only let city people vote in the future. How can we trust the uneducated with the power to make the big decisions for our country? Rural and suburban retards are the reason we have an cheeto Hitler in office.

How does it matter, it's not like the avatars individually represent each scientist

>piggy-backs a little box with a few sensors they got from the chinks on the back of a euro rocket
>((((launches)))

tfw dressing them all in quack coats... for Dumbfian effect

First suggested article:
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40496532
What happened to BBC?

Then why don't cities push for statehood? You get your own electoral college votes, your own legislatures, etc

I can't believe you racists are making fun of GHANA science and technology in THE CURRENT YEAR
youtu.be/iXYmFqEkCGQ

can you really call it a "launch" if someone brought it into space for them?

Huh well they were still colonized by the British 60 years ago so I guess they couldn't really deficit spend for public r&d at the time.

>6 members on the table
>6 avatars
Really starts combustion on monkybrain

The individuals seated at the desk are only the program officials. I"m sure the mission team itself was much larger and probably included some diversity. An artist at google did a doodle that is not necessarily supposed to be those individuals at the desk. Why get so fucking mad about it?

Don't worry user, you didn't do any of that successful stuff.

Colonization as the best thing that could have happened to them, they'd still be practicing cannibalism and living in there own shit if we had never turned up

No ones mad Jerome, why don't you take a seat and relax. Calm down!

Don't need to do that the article speaks for itself on how they 'helped' develop it as mentioned here

>The golden coast
>Historically poor
lmao, no they were historically niggers that had no concept of civilization.
We traded with them and gave them everything from our civilization in exchange for gold and slaves until they went to war with us over slavery being abolished, destroying their economy.

They were stupid yes, but never poor.

Britain literally waged wars on the Ashantis for almost a century (1823-1900) before the then 'Gold Coast' was taken. That's not a gift dipshit, that's an invasion. The idea that Ghana would have done nothing to industrialize otherwise is pretty naive.

I fucking love these movies.
Who killed captain alex is amazing

Its actually quite hard what they did.
My respect for Ghana went +1

As long as they do this peaceful stuff it will continue to grow.

I like that the Ugandan movie production crews apparently aren't legally allowed to use real or imitation firearms so they are literally carrying around whatever stick they could find that sort of looks like a gun

>It is the culmination of a two-year project, costing $50,000 (£40,000).
Hmmmm

>african scientists are on par with asian and white tweens

you can't eat without rurals you stupid degenerate piece of shit

No one's touched on the fact that Ghana is a majority Christian nation. English speaking as well. This is huge. It's open to investment from western powers. It's accepting of technology and practical innovation. It's being fast-tracked to be a decent regional power in the next half-century. Unless, of course, demographics change...But hey, if there's any country I'd bet on in Africa, it would be Ghana.

For now.

I'd bet on new guodong

>satellite
>game cube with solar panels attached
NEGROID TECHNOLOGY.