Manlet Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7". He can't be President.

>inb4 muh Hillary

She's a woman. Totally different.

starsunfolded.com/mark-zuckerberg/

I'm not even meming right now. We need to force him to run so Trump can say, "I've had it up to here with you!" and then get another 4 years.

I never realized he was this short. I thought he was like 5'10" at least. Now it makes total sense that he married a Chink.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/25/clinton-to-use-a-taller-lectern-to-shrink-height-difference-with-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you Anglos so focused on height?

Why are Italians so subhumanly short?

It's so bad that in Canada if you're under 5'9" there is literally no point in going clubbing.

Because half of the country is made up by midlle-eastern descent manlets. However nobody here, even tall northern italians like me, cares about height as much as you anglos.

Being big gives a huge survival advantage in cold climates. That's why we value height. Every N. European culture does.

yet all u do is drive to work and from work home and shit at home staring at your computer.

>implying I work

I'm also 5'6". I bet you're a Chink.

I don't live in toronto.

I've been there, i've seen it, your country is even more cucked by chinks than us lmao.

>5'6''
>he calls other people manlets

The Dems mistakenly think that Trump won because of his popularity and his wealth.
I hope the Dems waste all their resources on this pathetic whinger. I'm going to laugh when it all blows up.
Zuckerberg has a better chance at being Canada's PM than he does US President.

Takes one to know one faggot.

The man is worth over 60 billion and he still had to bed down with an ugly Chink because no woman of his social status would fuck him. It's fucking sad man.

It crushed my soul when I found out he was my height. It means I'll never make it, no matter how well I do. He's Harvard educated, has dentist parents, is a multi-billionaire, Jewish, and American, and he still got stuck with an ugly Chink because no white woman would touch his manlet ass back in uni.

I think I'm gonna cry.

>5'6"

Literally who

>tfw the last two Canadian PMs have been taller than any world leader except Trump

He married this ugly chink because it was a royal marrige between the Chinks and the Jews.

>straylia with the bants

Hillary was a midget too.
Leftists control all the lights camera's an mics.

Hillary stood on fancy steps an boxes, an when she couldn't hide behind a podium they made them both sit so the height disparity wouldn't be so obvious.

They will do the same here agian.
>MR.TRUMP NO.
>STANDING IS NOT ALLOWED AT THIS DEBATE!! PLEASE SIT.

6'3" here

I wish I could meet Zuck in person so I could lean down to say hello to him

Fuck you man. Post your address and I'll come fight you.
Shut up proxy LARPer.

HEY FUCK FACE! LIKE I SAID, HILLARY IS A WOMAN, SO HER HEIGHT DIDN'T MATTER. WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID?

>Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7". He can't be President.
Nope but he could be prime meister of Cuckanada and you can keep him for ever, and ever.

>You can pet his balding minora spot, and call him a good goyum for all I fucking care.

>If you do take fucking fakebook with him.

>Nope but he could be prime meister of Cuckanada
nope

You're first mistake was thinking I give a fuck what you were saying.

>these made up out-lined rules are the law of my thread reeee!!
Hillary being a midget was of real concern to the DNC an her platform in comparison to Trump an his much larger stance.

>nypost.com/2016/09/25/clinton-to-use-a-taller-lectern-to-shrink-height-difference-with-trump/

Just because you lay out some phony made up fucking rule doesn't make it true.
Fucking faggot.

Pic related, it's Hillary's midget box so she wouldn't look like a piss ant next to Trump.

You claim it didn't matter, but the left had a very real fear over this.

>Being big gives a huge survival advantage in cold climates
How so?

Manlet in chief

They had to shake hands on stage. That would completely humiliate ZUCC.
Surface area to volume ratio and heat conservation.

Irrefutable proofs that leafs aren't as open minded and tolerant as they say they are on paper.

>A manlet is more successful than anyone here
You should probably commit pic related

You know he is a lizard eyed autistic Jew right? He has on many occasions said he does not like non-Jewish people and especially whites.

Yeah that will give him 98% democratic votes but not much else

>married to a homely Chink
>"""successful"""

Someone post his wife

>Me rove you rong time Zuck.
>I appleciate you like no gweilo whore ever could.
>suckie suckie
>at wreast you are tarrer dan my Chink daddy

Lol she has thicker calves and arms than him. What a faggot.