Anybody wanna go to Hamburg with me and beat up a bunch of Antifa?

Anybody wanna go to Hamburg with me and beat up a bunch of Antifa?

No thanks

cuck

Curbin pls go

I'll start kicking German ass once WW3 begins.

I would like to start a resistance militia in Berlin tho. Can't get to gameburg in time.

you are now on a list, Hans

We just need to let the Police take care of it.
Antifa are just digging their own grave.
I hope you Hamburgians have insurence, my sweet human sacrafices.

I'll go if you pay my flight ticket and I can bunk at your place

But it is illegal, you'll just end up in jail. Only antifa are allowed to beat people up.

I need to find a student job first

I like where this is going.

Go blend in and start stabbing them. Stab and blend in, stab and blend in. Should be pretty effective.

I watched the stream on thursday and I have to admit, I actually wanted to join them. It seemed like quite a party. Too bad it's too long to drive there.

We will wait for you, you pegida nazi scum

I am tempted....
Where do we meet up

I would take you up on your offer but I'm about 7000 miles from you

Hamburg

I don't understand people being intimidated by Antifa. If you even remotely look like you can handle yourself they won't fuck with you. They are middle class sheltered uni students. What the fuck is wrong with people?

bash the anti fash

full scale SA-deathsquads when?

>let the leftwankers drown in their own blood

I don't think anyone is really intimidated by them

I would but I am a tad far away

Is the guy in the third pic pitching a massive tent with his boner?
>Captcha

If I wasn't 8000 miles away I would be there in a heartbeat.

There might be 6,000 of them in Hamburg, but 1,000 AntiFA = the strength of one paraplegic autistic kid in a wheelchair.

Yeah one guy with a knife vs 100,000 screaming Bolsheviks ought to go well.

Hello CIA how are you going today?

inciting violence is a leftist tactic. also one of the tell tale signs of a government infiltraitor

Not for you. Work on your ninja skills and they won't know who the fucks stabbing them. It's not hard to blend back into the crowd, they all look the same.

>Hamburgians
the proper demonym is literally "Hamburger"

>Yeah one guy with a knife vs 100,000 screaming Bolsheviks ought to go well.
It could easily happen in large black bloc groups. If one person had a dagger and stabbed another in the kidney from behind while things were busy I doubt they would be caught. They would have to limit themselves to one target and be moving away before their victim noticed. This always struck me as the weakness of black bloc, they're anonymous to each other in large groups.