HISTORY OF POLAND

I am interested in the history of Poland. I found conqust of Moscow en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18), destroying Sweden, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, one polish Defender of the Faith king who saved Europe from islam en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski pic related
or battles like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Klushino

What can I find more? Do you have guys any interesting stories about Poland from past?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
youtu.be/MqtIWRPV3Us
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3FLHQZ6zI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvu0QrOcocY
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pole in exile detected. Go back to your home Paweł (had to google to find out how to type your worthless slavshit letters.)

But come to think of it, the deluge was pretty cool.

>destroying Sweden
>in thread one swede has butthurt
i am interested too in france and abbasids, polish history is just huge and fun

English, please. You are being incoherent even by slavshit standards.

Learning history, I realized that everybody is eternal enemies for Poland. Every European conflicts leads Poland to suffer more than any other country.

Just read about Roman Dmowski and his predictions

deluge

Fuck off, Sven. Go back to your Mohammed sex master, fag.

Another exile Pole detected. Funny how you guys all seem to want to live anywhere else but Poland.

Opposite side of Europe there, bud.
I don't really care about Pooland, I just hate Svens like you.
Then again, who doesn't hate Sweden at this point?

Polish crown used to be an elective monarchy.
In 1573, the soon-to-be Henri III king of France became king of Poland for 1 year.
I know it's a stupid trivia, but I've always liked this story.

That's why we hate most of them, and choose Muhmerica instead for now. So far they dindu nuffin, other than make terrible generic jokes, but that's because of eternal kraut.

The Commonwealth was 10-20% Asiatic/Jewish in demographics shithole. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and

Now Russia on the other hand.....
"As a result of the Siege of Kazan in 1552, Russia under Ivan the Terrible conquered the city and MASSACRED the MAJORITY of the population. During the subsequent governorship of Alexander Gorbatyi-Shuisky, MOST of the khanate's Tatar residents were KILLED. MOSQUES and palaces were RUINED. The surviving TATAR population was MOVED to a place 50 kilometers (31 mi) away from the city and this place was forcibly settled by Russian farmers and soldiers"

To genocide non-Europeans by 95% and establish Apartheid(lasting until the revolution)? Good idea. I like that. Although I would go for 100%

Reminder that Poland was a JUST: the country 1550s-1940s

Historically

Russia = extermination, racism, homogeneity, oppression and torture of nonwhites

Poland = diversity, nonwhite import, crypto-Israel, tolerance

Winged Hussars were cucks or asiatics at the service of diversity. Looking for a legit REMOVAL imagery? Try Kights and Druzinniki of Rus

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM"

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.
*most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* super candy - President with Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

It's not that trivial, actually. Basically the constitution of the Commonwealth was called "the Henri's articles" (Artykuły henrykowskie), also Poles were afraid that the new French king may try to do something similar to the st. Bartholomew's Day massacre, so they declared full tolerance for all religions (so called Confederation of Warsaw, 1573), ergo Henri's rule had some permanent impact on the state.

Some of your countrymen will make excuses for such cuckery instead of hunting down kikes and crypto-kikes

Shut up 50% nigger

i can see faggot from germoney and sfeden in this thread typing crap about my country and poles

i can also see a guy fromn russia a counry with moire aids infected people than some of africa countries

your butthurt is delightfull to watch

>tfw his butthurt is overflowing and turing him into Super Soviet 2

Soviets were established by the Jews. Jews in Russia got there thru Poland.(how come Korwin never talks about it)

Reparations when? Ethnic Russians and Germans suffered from Judeo-bolshevism the most

I see that the idea of legalism and constitutionalism is, for some reason, extremely triggering for you, Stiopa.

Poland was a mistake, it should've been split between germany russia and italy.
That's all you need to know.

Polack history is boring. I'd urge you to read Spanish and Portuguese, and the history of Conquista. Or russian history. Much better

Polacks in a nutshell:

>Trzeba było przed sejmikiem kilka dni z rzędu rezonować od rana do wieczora z tą ciżbą, podziwiać ich brednie, zachwycać się ich płaskimi konceptami, a nade wszystko ściskać ich brudne, kapcańskie osoby; na wytchnienie trzeba było dziesięć albo dwanaście razy na dzień konferować z matadorami okolicznymi, to jest wysłuchiwać pod osłoną największej tajemnicy szczegółów ich drobnych kłótni domowych, uwzględniać ich zobopólne zawiści

>Reparations when? Ethnic Russians and Germans suffered from Judeo-bolshevism the most
quads confirm

It's not. I'm all for the HRE or independent Muscovy Rus legal system where subhuman nonwhites just didn't have legal protection

If you love shitskins so much why don't you go to Brazil or Israel? Tatarstan maybe? How bout good ok' Armenia?

Heres a few

Battle of Wizna

"between 350 and 720 Poles defended a fortified line for three days against more than 40,000 Germans."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna

Wojtek the bear

He accompanied the bulk of the Polish Second Corps to Italy, serving with the 22nd Artillery Supply Company. During the Battle of Monte Cassino, in Italy in 1944, Wojtek helped move crates of ammunition and became a celebrity with visiting Allied generals and statesmen.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

Cursed soldiers

is a term applied to a variety of anti-communist Polish resistance movements formed in the later stages of World War II and its aftermath by some members of the Polish Underground State. These clandestine organisations continued their armed struggle against the Stalinist government of Poland well into the 1950s. The guerrilla warfare included an array of military attacks launched against the communist regime's prisons and state security offices, detention facilities for political prisoners and concentration camps that were set up across the country. Most of the Polish anti-communist groups ceased to exist in the late 1940s or 1950s, hunted down by agents of the Ministry of Public Security and Soviet NKVD assassination squads.[2] However, the last known 'cursed soldier', Józef Franczak, was killed in an ambush as late as 1963, almost 20 years after the Soviet take-over of Poland.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers

No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron

No. 303 ("Kościuszko") Polish Fighter Squadron was one of 16 Polish squadrons in the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the Second World War. It was not just the highest scoring of the Hurricane squadrons during the Battle of Britain, but it had the highest ratio of enemy aircraft destroyed to their own lost (safest).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

Powerful speech by Polish President Andrzej Duda on patriotism
youtu.be/MqtIWRPV3Us

>Poland was a mistake, it should've been split between germany russia and italy
>and italy

>Reparations when?
when you start paying them

The only thing i know of the Poles is that they had a Swedish Queen, Katerina and a Swedish king, Sigismund who was the king of Sweden and Poland and Finland and Balticum and Preussia and Ucraine and Novgorod and a lot more regions of europe but his whole regime was sabotaged by the grand duke Carl (Carolus of Sweden) and ultimately he stepped down.

t. slavic disapora living in Gemrany

stop trying to give importance to an irrelevant country

stop making shitty slav threads and gtfo from this first world board you third world shitters

I prefer to read Stachniuk.
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3FLHQZ6zI
He said that since XVII century Poland became more and more shithole catholic country.
Sorry for english, I learn.
Now half of the young people went to England and there polsh women give ass for niggers. I am ashamed of my country and nation. Not important what was 400 years ago. All we lost from these beautiful years, the descendants of the nobles died in the WWII or emmigrated...

abdul will soon penetrate your anus bitch boi

Just checked the map and if Sigismunds uncle the grand Duke Carl had not succeded in efforts to dethrone Sigismund the Swedish empire would have been +300 million citizens and 60% of Europe and Russia today.

Watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk

And when you got more time:
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvu0QrOcocY

Amazing, extrapolating that the spawn of Sigismund would have gone democratic the wwi and the wwii would have never happened.

But succesful rulers do not share power so maybe Sweden would have been the scourge of true freedom in Europe instead of the Nazis and the Soviet and now Russia.

Ah, killing 75% of the Swedish army was much fun.

John Sobieski. "Saviour of Vienna and Western European Civilisation". The only man in history to have a constellation named after him while he was still alive. Saved all of Europe from Islam.

I named my son after Jan Sobieski

Had the king of Sweden Sigismund not been dethroned by his uncle Carl (the grand duke Carolus) none of the wars in Europe after the year 1587 would have happened.

>they had a Swedish Queen, Katerina
What?
>and a Swedish king,
*Polish-Swedish king.
>Sigismund who was the king of Sweden and Poland and Finland and Balticum and Preussia and Ucraine
>and Ucraine
Oh please, Ukraine was just the name of the eastern part of Poland, just like Norrland in Sweden:
Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Swedish empire would have been +300 million citizens and 60% of Europe and Russia today
>Swedish empire
Literally what? You do realize that he was first the king of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and one of the reasons why his uncle wanted to dethrone him was that Sweden was ruled from Poland as Warsaw was the center of power of all these lands.

"EKdG1Npf" is a Pole who lives in Sweden. He is hiding his Swedish flag with a Crusader flag so as not to reveal his hypocrisy - he spends his days speaking of the greatness of Poland, while choosing to live in another (richer) nation.

How do you know this?

>sweden
Need I say more?

He's a regular on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Also his posting style is very unique so I can instantly recognise him even without the Swedish flag.

I think his high on pituri.
Oh, so you're telling me I'm an unique snow flake now? Fuck off emu cunt.

Damn, you mustn't be him. Otherwise you would have posted a Wikipedia screenshot of some battle from centuries ago that somehow proves me wrong.

>Otherwise you would have posted a Wikipedia screenshot of some battle from centuries ago that somehow proves me wrong.
Well, you ARE wrong.

Should have seen that one coming 2bh

delet this

;)
Soo good.

I highly recommend watching this 30min video about Sobieski's life. Pic rel.
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA