Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Flipping/comments/6l9n07
twitter.com/bethesda/status/883644313837735936
youtube.com/watch?v=GtNZ_QdHW_k&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=offgcMwuTGw
ebay.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spotify

When was their campaign for young heterosexual people held?

Why not help all homeless people, who the fuck is helping all the men who are homeless?

wtf I hate ebay now

are you constructing a doomsday-device over there, britfag?

not surprising when you look at the integrity of the people who use it
reddit.com/r/Flipping/comments/6l9n07

I was looking at parts to build off-grid solar charged battery bank.

>just got Spotify yesterday after years without
>see this
What?

Exactly. Let's not focus on all of the homeless. just the tiniest minority of the tiniest minority.

>I believe in free market capitali-
>WAAAAAH THE BIG MEAN RAINBOW COLORS TRIGGERED ME

Shut the fuck up snowflakes

Playstation and Bethesda
twitter.com/bethesda/status/883644313837735936

Frankly, it's the whole AAA gaming industry.

>no dragon dildos on recently viewed items
wasted potential

oh ok, so....its not nuklear...right ?!
interesting, on what scale, power consumer electronic type devices?

>(((capitalism)))

you have no problem with multinational corporations pushing an agenda and pandering to minorities instead of remaining neutral.

you deserve the cuck status you've achieved.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtNZ_QdHW_k&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=offgcMwuTGw

Gayjew, fuck off.

nice.steve1989MRE

>le cuck cuck cuckity cucky cuck XDDD!!!1!!

?

nice

Good for them

based russia.

ebay would get shut down if they tried that shit there i'm assuming.

>rainbows are cool as fuck
>gay people claim it as their symbol

Anyone who can still squeeze some publicity/ a dollar/ a vote out of it.

Stop being a shill OP.

They all will because they think virtue signalling is good for business.
Makes them look less like an evil conglomerate.
also they're run by kikes and they want to push this agenda

Remember all those colors come from white light!

so they go around asking homeless people if they are gay or straight and if you answer straight they rip the soup and money out of your hands? how does this actually work in real life that you can donate to LGBTBBQ only homeless people? theres shelters around that require you to prove you are gay to get in?

ebay.co.uk/

If I paid taxes I would want the money to only go to white people.

ok but you can see whos white and whos not white usually. how do they tell whos gay when giving my donate away? why do liberals fall for these donation scams every time and why arent i running my own?

more like egay haha

Not actually bothered reading your post or the image but I already know it's a publicity stunt. This is VERY basic stuff user - you want people to view your site and products? Do something that will make people go for a look. There are no negatives and only positives from a business perspective - for the few hundred triggered alt right retards a few hundred thousand will hear about this and remember eBay exists, and a proportion of them will go on to buy things using eBay over the next few weeks

For such a supposedly "redpilled" board you're pretty fucking naive sometimes. No Jewish conspiracy here, as I know several people will have mentioned that too. Purely capitalism.

Can somebody please explain to me the reason(s) behind this recent explosion of LGBT+ support? Even my old University is doing it now.

>pride as a music genre
what makes music gay?

They've had recommended playlist upon startup for a while now that depending on the time of day suggest something that fits a walk in the park, or interracial homosex.

Wait, end homelessness among LGTBQ(The Rest)
Not just LGTBQ(Whatever else), not just the Homeless, but the LGTBQ( et al.) Homeless?
How do you enforce this?

I'm tired of this shit being shoved down our throats.

So capitalism is bad because it allows degenerates to be served and not executed like they should be? Almost as bad as spics trying to justify bringing drugs here.

Who knows. this is the mentality of the left, it's fucking retarded. I guess all of the straight homeless people are less deserving.

isn't it funny how a minority that claims to be ostracised from society willingly and openly ostracises other minorities to suit their own agenda. really makes me think. they are nothing but self-serving, entitled trash.

I'll gladly switch to a pro-white anti-degeneracy auction site the moment one pops up.

What the hells since when do LGBTQ people have homelessness issues?

i guess you have to buttfuck the liberal handing you soup and if you dont cum then you dont get to finish eating? can a liberal help us out pls

This is probably pr based. Cater to a specific group then maybe they'll buy something from you.

Spotify is secretly redpilled. Check out my discover from a couple weeks ago

Since braiwashed queers base their lifes on consumism of beauty products, trendy technology and shit, any enterprise will want to attract this market segment. Also corporative image, if your biz isn't a multiculti shake you won't be that competent facing others. Equality, gender and racism are social problematics to be solved, businesses are just overpushing it and taking benefit by commercialization.

Everyone is. Most people on Sup Forums probably used to be semi-liberal cucks, before they started going full out retarded race-baiting and shit.
I used to not give a shit about gays, and now I'm beginning to actively dislike them because of how annoying all this shit is.

>another local homeless man starves to death when he couldn't pass the states "prove you're gay, meals and stay" to get shelter and food. Tragic that cis straight men still exists at all.

Since they try and exploit any avenue possible to get people on their side.

>the wacky shit this guy is looking at on ebay

Reported to GCHQ, Mohammad. Enjoy your v&

>wacky shit

water pump
car fuse holder
ceramic raschig rings

crazy shit my dude

Shouldn't you two faggots be cooking something up in your sheds?

you aren't allowed to cook here anymore. you have to eat everything raw. assault fire is too dangerous.

I dont see anxthing too

>"queer comedy"

eBay could afford to house every single homeless LGBT person on earth. And where were they back when LGBT was actually a relevant issue?

I fucking hate this corporate bullshit, I boycott every company that tries to turn my sexuality into a marketing strategy. Any fag who isn't insulted by this is a moron.

No one fucking cares about heterocucks

Well, i would've boycotted them but the deal on books is just too good.

more like EGAY AHAHAHA

>homelessness
that's fi-
>but it's for the gays
why separate that shit into categories?

>homeless gay people need support more than homeless straight people
that makes 0 sense

>no one fucking cares about faggots...return to /lgtb galuboy

I'm mad

Wait, didn't Skittles go colorless at some point or will in the future to tribute LGBT retards? I heard of it in line at the store a week ago

Since they started getting kicked out by their straight christian dads

who the fuck uses ebay in 2017

Is it pride day in the U.K. or something?
Sony U.K. released this theam today also

What's the alternative?

Amazon doesn't have the variety

London Pride today.

You're a moron, it's based on what you listen to and then gives a mix of what you have already played and what they recommend based on it.

im offended by this

I'm missing the photoshop where the latest viewed items are sex toys

what, I thought all this was supposed to happen last month, is it just eternal?

going to turn into pride year soon.

All part of the plan

pride day > pride week > pride month > eternal pride

trying to force it into everyone's face permanently. I guess they think the more they do it the more people will agree with them.

only a child would find that amusing.

You're on a site for children's cartoons last I checked, roastie.

Tumblr's doing it when you hover over their logo in the corner, I was watching an artist livestream an hour ago and he showed his tumblr for a second.

Knowing them it might be permanent.

Unless this is an ironic wording gag, you're on Sup Forums

Make the styles as they should be

everyboard anime is okay

Sup Forums

>oh wait...

Console gamers BTFO