CDN Morning News: Dont Touch my Cat-ada Edition

It's CDN Morning News, your your host
Lazurus Leaf
and regular thread guests:
Britbro
Archivebot
Comme Flag Guy with Good Bantz

Start this edition off with a story, just happened yesterday.
I moved to a new spot and started letting my cat outside. He refused to come in at night so I left food out for him. Yesterday, I go outside and fill up his bowl, say hi to him and whatever.
20-30minutes later, I look outside to where I put his food bowl and it's gone.
I go back outside, stand where his food was and say
>If anyone here has a problem with my cat, you got a big fucking problem with me.
>If anyone wants to fuck with my cat, you can fuck with me too.
>It's a cat. Leave it alone you scumbag retards.

A few hours later, his empty bowl shows up.

These people are horrible.
Fucking Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/07/lawyer-for-us-soldiers-widow-calls-for-urgent-hearing.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/07/another-halifax-area-beach-closed-due-to-bacteria-levels.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/07/flight-to-cuba-forced-back-to-montreal-due-to-unruly-passenger.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/07/veteran-city-councillor-pam-mcconnell-has-died-at-71.html
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/07/photos-2017-calgary-stampede-parade.html
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/07/calgary-community-clashes-with-affordable-housing-project.html
cbc.ca/news/business/loonie-bank-of-canada-interest-rates-1.4191573
archive.is/hqE4H
youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE&list=FL0DdzWS59tw_sslfNWTXe9w&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our government makes me sick and there is real people who make these decisions. It's not a computer or some shit. A human decides these things
>Lawyer for U.S. soldier’s widow calls for ‘urgent hearing’ on freezing Khadr’s settlement

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/07/lawyer-for-us-soldiers-widow-calls-for-urgent-hearing.html

They paid this terrorist killer 10.5 Mill and are trying to fuck over the widows of the men he killed.

You people are horrible.

Don't Swim in the Water-ada. Thought this was only a problem in my area.
>After one reopens, another Halifax-area beach closed due to bacteria levels

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/07/another-halifax-area-beach-closed-due-to-bacteria-levels.html

It's HUMAN WASTE bacteria.
POO
PEE

Canadians love swimming and drinking shit/piss water/

>It's FINE!!! I drink and swim all the time!! I'm FINE!!!
Always said by some fat fuck who hasn't gone outside, outside of a car in 20 years.

LOL
I was making fun of this the other day, asking why Canada didn't scramble any of their fighter jets

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/07/flight-to-cuba-forced-back-to-montreal-due-to-unruly-passenger.html

From the article, posted today
>Canadian CF-18s were also reportedly scrambled but did not take part in the operation.

LOL More Canadian Word Magic too.
They're saying they got "scrambled", which from my knowledge is get into the air in a hurry, but didn't take part in it.
LOL
So why the fuck where they even "scrambled" ??
LOL
Canadian word magic

Another dead youth!!!
>Veteran city councillor Pam McConnell has died at 71

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/07/veteran-city-councillor-pam-mcconnell-has-died-at-71.html

Why do these young folks keep dying eh?? (Boomers think they're still 18)

>Throughout her 35 years of public service

Fucking trough feeder too. These people DO NOTHING but collect 6 figure salaries.
Waltz out of high school, into some government job created that week and then sit around collecting money for 35 years.
She was employed, longer than I've been alive

No Millennial is going to get that. Government can't afford to hire full time anymore. It's all contract workers.

City Councilors always make "the sunshine list" which is civil servants who make 100K a year or more.
It's surprising how many do-nothing Boomers make big bucks.

I've worked my whole life, these Boomers can't lie to me anymore. They did jack shit and do jack shit. They're just greedy,selfish, horrible people. (Part of a plan which is now in full swing. Want to hear it? Reply to this post. It's red pilled to fuck though)

300,000 Line the Streets!! Here's a bunch of close up shots!!

>More than 300,000 people lined downtown Calgary streets for the official opening of the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/07/photos-2017-calgary-stampede-parade.html

When I see an event on Facebook, I want to attend but don't, then check the pictures the next day, and it's nothing but close up shots of the DJ/band, you know, no one showed up.

Why not have an crowd shot from the air or something?
All street level photos.

I doubt 300,000 people showed up

canada: where someone might steal your cat's food but return the bowl.... And also where you might be a woman despite having a dick.

If you don't select the "I'm a nigger/tranny/cripple/woman" option on your application you'll probably never get a job in the federal gov

fuck even cop jobs are pozzed

the RCMP isn't about policing its about demonstrating how dedicated they are to diversity and inclusiveness.

dear diary: today OP was not a faggot

>the RCMP isn't about policing its about demonstrating how dedicated they are to diversity and inclusiveness.
don't forget they're dedicated to stealing legally-owned firearms from private citizen's homes after ordering said citizens to evacuate due to a flood

>The Canadian government's research arm is weeks away from proposing a nation-wide trial that could involve giving prescription heroin to drug users, one way of fighting the country's growing opioid crisis.

Good. Anything that stops the chinese fentanyl pushers from profiting is good. Anything that decreases that type of suffering is good. Fuck the chicoms and fuck anybody who profts off such suffering.

I know people like to shit on addicts but i regard them as the product of a broken system runned into the ground by the postmodernists and their bedfellows, the economic illiterates.

>stop taking drugs

Pretty much.
Try to get into an industry that serves those leeches.
Bars, restaurants, home renos
Anything which these clowns spend their money on and you'll be able to get by.

the only person I know who has a fingerbox collection lives in Canada.

LOL
I was walking around looking for the bowl and said
>Maybe someone ate it. There is a lot of bums around.........

They have rat traps all over behind my building. Why would you NOT want a cat around?
Egyptians revered cats, cause they hunted disease carrying rodents.
Canadians hate cats for some reason. Always heard stories.
One family cat, came home and died, cause someone poisoned him. Out in the suburbs.
It's just a fucking cat. The hell has it done to you?
What has any cat done to you??

These people are messed up.

That cat, was by far the worst birthday present ever. 6 years of worry, cause he likes to go outside and Canadians are psychos.

Fucking rats all over my "city". It's like New York City except minus 8 million people.
Rats everywhere.
It's fucking nasty.
You see them on porches, running across the street at night.

Put the junkies in a nice neighborhood, what could go wrong, eh??
>Calgary community clashes with affordable housing project

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/07/calgary-community-clashes-with-affordable-housing-project.html

>At an open house for a proposed project being erected in Shaganappi by Home Space, residents heard the term "harm reduction,

Harm reduction is word magic for safe place for junkies to use drugs.

These people are SO DUMB.

Fuck, they put a homeless shelter right near a high school in one area I use to live.
Guess what happened??
Bum rapes some girl walking home from school, on the wooded path behind the high school and homeless shelter.
And the bums would make a tent city in the woods.

Having a working brain in this country is a curse.............

I imagine that there aren't as many cats in vancouver as there were ten years ago.

pic unrelated: geysers on mars.

They've moved on to the Acceptance phase, it seems:

>After Bank of Canada hikes rates, what happens to Canadian dollar?

a prediction that could only apply to Canada in the mid 90s is made:

>If you're planning a summertime trip to the U.S., keep a close eye on the loonie next Wednesday. That's when the Bank of Canada is widely expected to increase interest rates, a move that generally attracts foreign investment and boosts demand for a currency, pushing that currency's value higher.

le cbc.

So weird though......the loonie jumped back up 2cents in the last 2 days.

Here's the link. Archiebot, do your thing.

Checked. Profit denial.
archive.is/hqE4H

They are saying that the economy is doing good and using creative interpretations on all the stats to prep your anuses for the rates rise.

It's all part of the game.

Ya, Canadians are hungry. They can pay rent or eat.
Not both. Especially in Vancouver with a heroin/fentanyl addiction.

I got no sympathy for junkies. I've never once had the urge to try hard drugs. Not ever.

I got no sympathy for drunks either. I was never shown any.

Story time!
So, I was working the day shift at my club and some bum is outside, asking for change. I give him what I got.
We also got a lunch buffet.
I guess he asked the GM for some change, cause he's now in the club with a plate and a coke.
GM is a nice dude.
Here's the thing though, why you got no cash bro?
You drank it all away.
Why you all dirty and shit??
You got drunk and rolled around on the ground.
Why should I feel sorry for you???

Anyways, figured out what kind of "night club", I work at??

>Anyways, figured out what kind of "night club", I work at??

be careful of the super gonerreah.... that shit is mutating so fast it'll be airborne and turning sentient soon.

Genetics of the Ancients. Long life and immune to all disease.

>I know people like to shit on addicts
my impression with the program is that the addicts have no desire to get off the opiods they're using, they just want to taxpayers to pay for it

>It's just a fucking cat. The hell has it done to you?
>What has any cat done to you??
IT POOPED IN MY GARDEN
REEEEEEE

I used to love this country. Lately I feel as though it's becoming less free and more of a cesspool.

OHHHH SHIT!!!
Where are the South Africans???

>B.C. declares state of emergency as wildfires burn out of control

Someone make Trudy laughing over a burning Vancouver. Try to use Stanley Cup riot pics too.

just got done getting a bj from my cousin here on the res, how are your guys mornings

now where would you get an idea like that?

taxpayers will always pay for it one way or the other, this method gives them back some measure of control.

like it or not, you will pay for these addicts unless they die. Only a person with a reduced sense of proximate causality cannot see this. This isn't a justification, it's just how the system is geared since we don't have death camps.

Ya exactly. Some fuckwit loser, who never uses their "garden", trips out over a cat walking on it.

Some mean old fuck, who plays "sweet granddad", use to torture cats back in Olden Canada for fun or some shit.
These people are so fucked up..............

Yep, my city's getting covered in smoke right now.
Hopefully the BC govt. will do something about it so we don't get another Fort Mac. Doubt it though.

I think you're just becoming more aware, of what Canada has always been.
Seriously, I think they had like classes or something, that everyone in Canada needed to attend, so they all kind told the same story of "what it use to be like before some asshole changed it, wah wah wah blah blah blah"

laughingtrudeauoverlayedaboveyourcity.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

10/10

Be safe dude. Maybe you can run to US as a refugee if your city burns down.

how do you people live in places like bc or ontario knowing the state of cuckoldry

Where's better?? Do other provinces have magical laws that circumnavigate The Law of Canada??
Well Quebec, but that place is a shit hole. Doesn't even count.

Anyways, all provinces, have the same laws as BC and Ontario.

Politically unawares til late high school, then found most of my teachers were full of shit... Then the colleges. Then found it was the whole god damn govt.

'not racially motivated' Fucking hell.

so the solution to the addict problem that you're putting forward is for taxpayers to pay for ever-increasing amounts of opiods (with very little oversight) for these addicts until they die?
these people need help, not more drugs. they need to change their entire lives in order to fix the problem they have, and as i stated before, i don't belive the addicts have to check into rehab for 6 months to get gov't opiods, they just walk into the "clinic" (which destroys the property value of the neighbourhood it's located in) and ask for free drugs and needles and then continue in the vicious cycle they're currently caught in

99% of people in Canada are full of shit.
If I had a dollar for every story I've been told...........
Have more money than Mark Cuban

>so

post disregarded.

>Ontario
the ontario human rights commision needs to go

great argument bro
tell me more of your hot opinions

Uh yeah we do, for example here in MB has a law that charges 500$ to anyone that wants to immigrate here. Why don't other provinces have that. Sort yourselves the fuck out.

It's alright, I'm on the other side of the lake.
We already had the fire in 2003

You save up to move elsewhere.

How to solve the junkie problem:
Step 1: Round up all junkies, addicts, drunks etc
Step 2: Put them in work camps. Give them everything. Work clothes, a cot, 3 meals a day and PAY THEM IN DRUGS.
If you don't work, you don't get high today.
Ever seen a crackhead clean for some crack money?
Canada would be spotless!

Also, offer then full treatment if they want it. If they take it and relapse, it's back to the work camp.

Simple really.

i wonder how many of the illegal's crossing manitoba's southern border are going to pay that tax

believe it or not, that's one of the better solutions i've heard put forward

>even using the word penis is problematic

NUKE US.

Doesn't Canada have one too??

What's there to do out there? How's the women situation??

If your work camp had heating and internet people would lie about the extent of their addiction to get in. fuck, who doesn't want some time away from the wife to get some work done while high as balls.

you'd think the word "penis" would be a favorite word amoung those who pushed this sex ed. curriculum, eh

Ontario's gotta go. Wipe it out.

xinis, a genderless penis

Thanks.
Keep them out of site, keep them busy, they get clean drugs, country gets cleaned.

Most of those people, do not want to get clean. It's just a sob story for sympathy.

*sight

every province has a human rights commision

the ontario human rights commision is a huge part of why ontario is the biggest shithole in Canada - it's run by SJWs and is pushing some horrible things onto ontario

"Numbers are like people, if you torture them enough, theyll tell you what you want to hear."

I'm thinking like those giant shipping containers, they convert into shit. Make them into bunk houses on a rail or something.
Internet?
You work all day and get high as F at night. Junkies don't internet.

>Boomerposting with gordon in the morning

If this ever played out I've got a feeling your camps would be mostly poor white guys. Just a hunch. White female junkies would probably be given houses you fuckers built.

I got my blinders on DESU. I'm not having kids in this country. I would never doom another human life to this misery. Unless I was fucking loaded and my kid was the rich douche kid who got all the bitches.
Then he'd turn into a dick loser adult.........fuck.....
Whatever, ya, there's some whack shit going on for sure though.

>expand the work camp to criminals
>expand the camp even further to white collar criminals
>when degeneracy is finally a problem to the general public, working camps will be there to help degeneration promoters

>'ve got a feeling your camps would be mostly poor white guys
That's all Canada is anyways........
The women get murdered or molested/raped into feminist dykes.

>Keep them out of site, keep them busy, they get clean drugs, country gets cleaned.
all are positives - especially the clean drugs part - and as a bonus, organized crime will no longer see the profts from the suffering of these people and their families

>Most of those people, do not want to get clean. It's just a sob story for sympathy.
i can't speak to the validity of the sob-story angle but i can speak to the fact that most addicts do not want to get clean (or do not know how to get clean)

i'm sure that some addicts are welders, so they could do everything needed (as long as the work is checked by a sober foreman) for the shipping container housing idea

i know that feel bro

>nothing about separating from the crown and doing anything that is required to be a legit free country
>at all
>whatsoever

It's like you just want to fuck with people you consider less than you. Very reptilian.

Move to the states, you do not actually have to remain in the hellscape that is ontario for your whole life

This libertarian, anti-fascist film is very informative on what needs to be done as ethnic nationalists to overcome individualists such as libertarians, antifa, liberals, conservatives, etc who value " liberty " over race.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE&list=FL0DdzWS59tw_sslfNWTXe9w&index=2

I got a whole "work camp" plan laid out.
LYING would be punishable.
Lying should be criminal. Liars are fucking scary. They say whatever they need too, to get what (they) want. They will even hurt/kill people to protect their lies.
Fuck liars. I'd kill em all if I could.

Only problem is, most of the Boomers would need to go for the cocaine/alcohol addictions.
Could've saved Rob Fords life maybe..........

i know that feel
i hate having to put stuff through my BS detector - if you're not being 100% honest then i have to use the BS detector, and if you're not 100% honest then are you being 99% honest? 80% honest? 10% honest? i don't know because you're not honest with me

>fuck turdo, i bet he's the biggest liar in the country

Yes I do. Anyone who follows this thread knows I have to die here.
I asked for a very specific job, if I needed to live here till I die, and now I have that job.
Hell, even did everything possible on my first day to look bad
>Can I smoke weed while I work??

>Only problem is, most of the Boomers would need to go for the cocaine/alcohol addictions
as i understand it, the cokeheads would be zooming around doing everything fast - i don't see a problem with this as long as they do good work
the alcohol, however, would be more of a problem - the licker would have to be rationed very carefully so that the alcoholic would be getting enough to survive while still being able to do good work, so i imagine the dose would have to be tailored and individual-specific

>news about it dating from 4 years ago and i learn it now.
Jesus i've been living under a rock. There's no way a normie who doesn't care about politics has any idea of what's going on...

normies only care when its nazis doing something and then suddenly they need to act like " heroes ", if not then theyll smile and go with whatever is happening

j
The whole country is based on lies.

Your financial/housing sector is a chinese money laundering operation. Giving bogus investment advice to morons is the basis of the economy..

You can't even detect white collar crimes which involve the use of 3 or more equations.

Was your cat fixed? If some cunt let their cat come spray piss all over my patio furniture every day to mark it's territory id be ready to kill it, that smell never comes out. Granted i'd make an effort to find and speak with the owner before just offing the cat.

Yep. Fuck liars. If you lie about this, what else are you lying about?? Who knows, I don't. You're a liar.

parents with kids going through elementary school in ontario know all too well what's going on, and the human rights commision uses some nasty words to describe those parents who don't their kids in grade 3 to learn that there are hundreds of genders

Believe it or not, places exist in Canada, where drunks are given a ration of alcohol through out the day, so they don't die from withdraw.

In my "city", they bought out an old motel on some highway.

Called "wet houses"

Alcohol withdraw can kill. These people are so deep, they WILL die, without booze in them.

They want us to drink that shit.
It smells like shit, it tastes like shit. here's an idea, it's not good for you.
Want to eat your own poo? NO, it smells bad.
Same fucking think in my opinion

>The Whole Country is based on lies
Yep.

Yea the cat was fixed. Most places you adopt from, do all that for you. You basically pay the vet bill and get a free cat.

It's a fucking cat. Look at the size of it. Leave it alone.
Spray it with a hose or something........that always makes me LOL actually.
Some guy on youtube rigged up some contraption to spray the stray cats around his house and he recorded it. pretty funny

>Alcohol withdraw can kill. These people are so deep, they WILL die, without booze in them.
true, and believe it or not there's quite a bit of science to back up this seemingly outrageous claim

>tfw Mister Lahey needed to be on the licker to function properly

Alcohol needs to be illegal.

I never heard shit about alcohol in school.
Always
>don't smoke cigarettes
>don't smoke pot!
>users are losers
>Winners don't use drugs

YAAA WOOO!! My parents are letting me have a party and buying us beer and alcohol!!!

Fuck, one guy went to the hospital 3 times in high school for alcohol poisoning.
They teach people NOTHING about it.

tfw Anglosphere country

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw

>They teach people NOTHING about it.
i would disagree with this and say they teach people that's acceptable to get plastered on the weekend - don't you want to fit in with the cool kids, breh?

Here it is, a good laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

That is true.

Hey, is this weird?? Look at number 6
>promotion of excessive drinking

So weird.................

>those cat names

My friends used to rag on me for not drinking as much ass them all through our teens and 20s. Now as we approach our 30s I'm the only one that doesn't look 40 and can still drink heavy if I'm in the mood for it without being completely fucked the next day. Kids need to stop constantly red-lining their liver.

they also teach 6 year olds that they should shove things up their ass to fit in
the ovens need to come back
very, very soon

hmmmmm
isn't that interesting, it's almost like the degeneration of society has been planned or something, eh

All the boozing fatties you know now are going to be in for a surpise when you are in your fifties and they are dead of heart disease..

>they also teach 6 year olds that they should shove things up their ass to fit in
careful, friend!
turdo wants to send you to jail for having such wrongthink

I'd say, Cheeze em

Also, at the end of the day, does it really fucking matter??
Seriously?? Does it??
One day, we are all going to be dead and people 2 generations ahead of us, won't even know or care we existed.
Plus, I'm all for, "do whatever the fuck you want, as long as you're hurting no one but yourself"

Some Aussies are funny cunts for sure. Not on here though...................LOL