No and you have to go back.

Where is T-M70?

lol Bulgars are niggers

Expected Albanians to be ones tho.

>14 words
I wish

>south slavic
>saridinian

Bullshit. R1a is slavic, l2a are people that have been living there since the last ice age. For example, Croats who came from the east are slavic and they croatized the l2a people in Dalmatia and south bosnia. There's no ''south slavic'' group, l2a people are tall, dark skinned and have large noses. Totally different from r1a slavs.

looks like you've been SLAVED.

TOP KEK

haplogroups are a social construct

Armenians got BLEACHED by crusaders when they lived in Cilicia. Many have blue eyes and blonde hair thanks to Frederick Barbarossa's 100000 men.

Largest group in Norway is L1

>Bulgaria as same as North Africa

wait this is real? top kek wat

Go fuck yourself you fucking toothpaste we are the country with bigger R1b in the fucking planet you fucking faggot piece of shit

>R1 in Serbia
Lol no, they have more E in them making them closer to Greeks than to "slavs"
As for Croatia, I overwhelms R by being over 50% on it"s own

>britain has the same haplomeme as spain, portugal and italy even though only 22% of white british people have brown eyes
Someone explain this to me.

>"poland"
>not german

fake news af

Hello my fellow r1berian civilized European brothers.

>R1b in the fucking planet

is that the Moorish haplogoup?

Seeing those high-numbers of R1b in Scotland and Ireland and knowing about the celtic ancestory in France and Spain, is R1b really a South-European haplogroup of a Celtic one?

>sharing a country with France and Spain
>acceptable
No.

Kek haplomemes are real

Haplogroups don't mean much in terms of ethnicity. A nigger could have the most nordic haplogroup on earth.

Anglo-Saxon/Nordic Viking invasions and migrations.

The Mediterranean is Arabic not Celtic

Hey,at least I'm not Greek

Your haplogroup is quite irrelevant to your eye color unfortunately. It only says something about your patrilineal descent, but that's not what determines your eye color.

Highest R1berian is basque country.

R1B master race reporting in

So we have Celtic Mothers and Nordic Fathers?

Cucked

>that pic
>that flag
No.

> Burger genetic research

did you take a loan from Mr Noseberg to study physical anthropology?

The English are racially Celto-Germanic and culturally Germanic. Anglo-Saxons settled and mixed with the native filthy inbred Celt populace, sadly. Nordic Vikings did the same later on.

How are the natives filthy and inbred? Why do you hate your heritage?

YES!
OH YES!

Paki

I'm okay with this.

>your heritage
My Maternal side is German, paternal side is Danish. Celts were well known to share wives amongst family members. Biggest mistake the Anglos made was not displacing them or outright eradicating them. It destroyed their genetic bloodlines and watered the blood down. You don't mix with inferior peoples.

inbred

he was propably a saxon Kang before the Celtniggers stole it from him.

Is that why the English hate the Irish?

nope

La Rioja fellow, feels good man

>You'll never be this autistic

Bosnia is more R1a than Serbia

Sleep tight Saxon. Thanks for the blonde hair

I've spoken to you about this before, and you didn't provide me with a source for your "share wives amongst family members" argument. Can you do it now or are you going to continue to talk out of your arse? Also, fuck off from this country: you aren't English. By which criteria are the natives inferior? You do understand that most English people are majority-native, as you admitted last time we spoke, so most English innovators and scientists and so on, like Charles Darwin and Cecil Rhodes, are also native-majority (just look at their phenotypes)? I suppose, being the idiot you are, you appreciate 19th Century propaganda about the Irish too, like pic related.

You know your inferior and you don't like it.

A fucking Dane is talking about inferiority. Talk to me about the Danish Empire, please. The proof is in the pudding, Canute, and the "inferior" Englishmen's innovations and contributions to society over this country's history have put yours to shame.

Updated one.

>implying that picture on the Irish isn't true
Read up on the Cantiaci tribe. They lived in Kent I believe. It was common knowledge that they shared wives amongst each other.
>you aren't English
And neither are you, you're Welsh. A "Norman" as well. Why don't you bugger off back to Normandy?

England is 85% R1b.
Kek my fellow bro

I'm an English person born in Wales (Pembroke is "Little England Beyond Wales"). Some Norman tenuous Norman ancestry means fuck all.
>one tribe
One small tribe in Britain must mean every tribe did it, right? How about you provide me with a direct source instead of telling me to "read up" on it?

Why the hell is Bulgaria not with us?

They have Uralo-Finnic, Baltic and Siberian be the same, which is far from the truth. Bad graph.

Anglo scum is inferior to the celts.
Anglo's are just tryhard faggots.
Celts raped and killed anglos without even trying.
You near lost the nine years war despite the fact we were fighting with ourselves and was not united where as you had a WHOLE country and monarchy behind you.
Lucky anglo scum. If you left us to it any longer and we united you cunts would had been wiped out.

Do your own self-directed research and make up your own conclusions. You only have to look at the average "Native". You can tell they're inbred and shared wives amongst one another just by looking at them. Romans had it right, no mixing with the natives lest they water their blood down. Sadly, the Anglo-Saxons didn't adopt that policy and now their genes are the minority.

>lithuania different from latvia
lmao, fucking DROPPED

Anglo+italian+Iberian+french+german+Irish+benelux r1b alliance and coperation when?

I am r1berian

>this is what 23andme does to people

W-w-WHAT?
Kek, no!
NO!

Celts were inferior, but after being civilised many Celtic people excelled..French and Scots for example
Purely Germanic people aren't great, notice the best people in Germany came from southern Germany and surrounding areas

Well, not adopting that policy has done well for Britain, since we became a major power and yielded the largest empire in history with that "inferior"-majority ancestry. Most "inbreds" I've seen are blonde, pasty Anglo chavs or Irishmen.
You asked me to prove to you about Anglo genetics being the minority in the first place, and I did that, so you should be able to find the source that you base all of your prejudices upon.
>"trust me, I'm right."
>"do your own research, mate"
>"I'm going to make a wild claim without backing it up."
You sound like a dumb cunt. No wonder the industrial revolution didn't come from Denmark, or the world's largest empire. The Danes have amounted to very little in comparison to the inferior Brits.

So Finns are Balts?

Finns could be niggers and the map could be the same. Don't base ethnicity on haplogroups.

"It is the most frequently occurring paternal lineage in Western Europe, as well as some parts of Russia (e.g. the Bashkir minority) and Central Africa (e.g. Chad and Cameroon). The clade is also present at lower frequencies throughout Eastern Europe, Western Asia, as well as parts of North Africa and Central Asia.

R1b also reaches high frequencies in the Americas and Australasia, due largely to immigration from Western Europe. There is an ongoing debate regarding the origins of R1b subclades found at significant levels among some indigenous peoples of the Americas, such as speakers of Algic languages in central Canada."

It's not acceptable to share a common haplogroup with people from Chad and Cameroon.

>nation of plumber and cheap kurwa trying to use le American education meme

That's rich coming from the historically most kosher cucked nation in the West.

Op, see identitarian movement.

Imho thats closest so far.

Btw: hope soon!

It includes Frisians, which are basically Scandinavians.
It's quite a wide concept. Compare Frisians and Norwegians to Sicilians, there's a world of difference.

Matters little, your blood is so diluted and mixed up now.
>Most inbreds I've seen are blonde, pasty Anglo chavs or Irishmen
Maybe the Irish yes, but in England it's pretty clear to me that it's those with dark hair and eyes who are the inbreds. And those features are strictly native British, not Anglo.
>Denmark
Funny, you don't mention my German blood. Why's that? Is it because you were nearly conquered them and the only reason you were spared was due to Adolf Hitler's generosity?

On 23andMe it had my haplogroup as R1b then changed it to R-M222 after an update.

You are literally a German refugee, time to go back Anglo.

I'm leaving soon, don't panic.

Typical scav

Germans are better than Danes, yes, and are among the best in Europe, but you still have that inferior Danish blood, Canute. It's a massive shame that your German ancestors (probably junkers with "von" in their surnames, no doubt) didn't refrain from breeding with Danish inferiors. The industrial revolution didn't come from Germany, or the largest empire in history, or the theory of evolution. That all came from the inferior Englishmen. Sure, Germany produced lots of innovations, but that would at least put Germans and Anglos on a par with one another.
>Adolf Hitler's generosity
>what is Battle of Britain
You still haven't provided a source on that wife-sharing meme. Please provide to me where you got the idea that one single tribe in Britain did that practice. Also, please tell me how that is representative of every other British tribe (there were lots of British tribes).

thisYou fucking sausage gobbling faggot

English people with dark features aren't very common. Look it up, only 22% of Anglos have brown eyes and most people have blonde or light brown hair.

This map looks good for me.I can accept this just exclude Ukraine.

Huge percent of l2a2 and something like 30 percent of R1a

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Surrender_of_Breda

Stay mad

Ireland has a very high frequency of light eyes as well.

The vast majority of people in Britain have brown hair and blue eyes.

m-my MtDNA is T2b...

Wuz I an Egyptian kang n sheit?

>but you still have that inferior Danish blood
"Inferior" blood that conquered your inferior people and ravaged your lands for many years.
>Battle of Britain
Funny, wasn't it the Polish volunteers who got the most kills in that battle? Pathetic. Fight your own battles for once.
>wife sharing meme
I gave you a starting point, up to you to follow up on it. I haven't got time to dig through heaps of research from Tacitus and Caesar's Gallic campaigns. Fairly certain it's common knowledge that the Natives are inbred, considering they've been isolated on this island for so long. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

can confirm as i have blue eyes and brown hair

You probably were.

I know, funny that. Guy here told me some time ago that the average Englishman was a swarthy Celt looking fellow who had more in common with Christian Bale and John Oliver than somebody with fair features.

looks suspiciously close to the EU a few years ago so no

>Vikings
>superior
You mainly went after monks and defenceless villagers. When you actually had a chance to fight a major European power like France, you ran away like little faggots and didn't return after your little nigger-esque chimpouts. We also kicked you out eventually, and you were genocided by the Normans later on.
The Poles were the minority. We fought our own battles. I don't know of any great penultimate battles fought by Danes. Maybe a raid on a monastery or two.
>wife sharing
You gave me a point, I can give you a point and say "do your own research" and pussy out of it. Like the fact that you are a cunt, which is quite easy to prove as I can just screenshot your posts.

Same m8.

That's pretty cool.