Chick-fil-A Still Funds Anti-Gay Hate Groups

Why would anyone in their right mind eat this?

archive.is/lVLU6

For example, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1 million in 2015 (nearly one-sixth of its total grants) to the the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. The religious organization, which seeks to utilize athletes and coaches to spread Christian teachings, imparts a strongly anti-LGBTQ message. Staff and volunteers with the organization have been required to adhere to a strict “sexual purity” policy, prohibiting any “homosexual acts,” even for married couples. The group takes the view that, “The Bible is clear in teaching on sexual sin including sex outside of marriage and homosexual acts. Neither heterosexual sex outside of marriage nor any homosexual act constitute an alternative lifestyle acceptable to God.”

The foundation also gave more than $200,000 to the Paul Anderson Youth Home, a Georgia-based “transformative organization” that operates a “Christian residential home for troubled youth.” Focusing on boys, their teachings include the idea that the “sexual, physical, and mental abuse of children, mostly in the alleged ‘safety’ of their own homes has produced all kinds of evil throughout the culture to include the explosion of homosexuality in the last century.” The myth that people are LGBTQ due to abuse is a claim frequently made by anti-LGBTQ organizations to promote harmful “ex-gay” therapy.

Additionally, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave at least $130,000 to the Salvation Army. The religious organization has a long history of anti-LGBTQ housing discrimination, opposition to same-sex marriage equality, and supporting exemptions from non-discrimination ordinances.

The Human Rights Campaign’s most recent scorecard rates Chick-fil-A a 0 on LGBTQ-inclusive policies (or lack thereof). With its continued foundation giving to those who preach anti-LGBTQ values—at least $1.4 million in 2015 alone—it does not appear that the group has yet lived up to its promise to focus on poultry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSmwrM1ez7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can take it the ass, they can sell chicken and be Christian. Grow up, faggot.

A spicy chicken and some chocy milk is a god tier lunch, faggot

Good for them, faggot. I honestly hope we can round you queers up, put you in death camps along with the homeless, and just wipe you off the planet. Homosexuals are disgusting and child molesters.

Based. Thanks for posting this. I know where I'm eating today.

They can do whatever the fuck they want asshole, it's a free country.

fpbp

You haven't had a fried chicken sandwich until you've had one at chikfila

I had to move away from the chain. Wish I could still support them. Now I just send money to local fundie churches. Hellfire for queers or whatever.

are their tendies any good?

How is chick-fil-A? Should i go and try it when i visit?

Yes. Everything is good there.

The food is good and I don't really give a fuck what they do

When are they coming to commie Europe already? I want some anti-faggot freedom sandwiches.

Yes G tier

it makes it so much more delicious knowing that my food is contributing to the suppression of degenerates

I don't care what they do those chicken sandwiches are so good I think the spicy chicken sandwich is batter dipped in cocaine. Fuckers like a mouth orgasm.

Reviewbrah gave the Deluxe Chicken Sandwich a 9.8 or something like that. Seems to be good

>Posting literal Reddit thread on Sup Forums

Someone is moral fagging real hard this morning between this and the vegans. Sage

gays should be killed

Fags BTFO

I don't use Reddit I just wonder why the company would continue to give so much money to anti-gay groups after pledging 5 years ago to stay out of the issue.

Fp most definitely bp

/thread

Taking it in the ass is way less gay than worshipping Jesus or a fast food resturant. Besides, it's constantly demonstrated those strongly against gays from the right are usually self-hating closet cock suckers in sham marriages. It's like when a friend quits smoking or drinking and becomes militant against either.

Thanks for the info, OP. Now I will purposely be eating more Chik Fil A than I already do.

And keep this in mind- I dont really care about fags or their degeneracy, but I despise the SJWs like you who support them. Your unfounded whineyness fuels my economic support of their anti-gay programs.

if you're in the South or East coast it's a must! Simple but delicious!

Good

The Spicy Chicken Deluxe is probably the closest modern civilization will get to God.

Also makes me feel good they're going against the tolerant status quo.

>chicken burger

who retard would eat chicken like that?

Nuggets and Strips are god tier tho

Thou doth protest too much. Got something you wanna tell us, you closet pillowbiter?

Eating chic fil a for lunch just because you posted this faggot

Well that settles it! I know where I'm taking the family for lunch!

Wait! Is this just a G-tier marketing campaign? Highly effective if it is

Fuarkin hell, this shit looks so fucking good. Chick-fil-a in Australia when?

>the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1 million in 2015 (nearly one-sixth of its total grants) to the the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. The religious organization, which seeks to utilize athletes and coaches to spread Christian teachings

What the fuck is wrong with this? Why do liberals hate everything that's decent?

Pence is a closet homosexual. He's gone through the conversion therapy himself. That's why he appears so Uber normal. It's also why Mormons all seem a little too normal, too wholesome. It's because they're all gay and just pretending to be normal without a complete understanding of what being heterosexual means.

>anti gay hate groups
>the fellowship of christian athletes

the left has a problem with hyperbole and also with just basic truth. they were in power too long and feel they no longer need to justify anything they might do, say, or believe, which leads to corruption.

>t. Ahmed Al-Assad bin Laden Batutta Mehmet Audi al-Mohammed Abdul Saudi Abu al-Aladdin

First real comment.

youtu.be/YSmwrM1ez7c

Just makes me want to eat more

Because of Daddy issues. Either they are raised by domineering single mothers who teach them to hate masculinity and all forms of normal conventional decency or they have fathers who actually disciplined them. Being of inferior morality and work ethic, they rebel by trying to tear down the "Patriarchy".

They're fighting a losing battle and they know it. That's why they kamikaze with spreading AIDS and other sick faggot antics.

I hope the day comes where we just can hunt queers like the feral hogs that they are.

>rates Chick-fil-A a 0 on LGBTQ-inclusive policies (or lack thereof

and their business is growing at an insane rate, it's almost like excluding LGBTQ people makes for good business, who knew?

looks delicious, thanks for spreading the good news fag

brb going to chick-fil-a

>it's constantly demonstrated those strongly against gays from the right are usually self-hating closet cock suckers in sham marriages.

Stop perpetuating this absurd nonsense. Every ignorant leftist faggot parrots that same line without ever providing anything to back up their claim. If you have even a shred of evidence to support that ridiculous claim, show it now or shut the fuck up.

I'm going to go get a spicy southwest chicken salad for lunch. Cream salsa dressing will make a faggot straight in no time with 120v

You don't understand what "protest too much" means. You're applying it wrong. In fact, the argument I was making was a demonstration of the proper use. Do they not have Shakespeare in what whatever 3rd rate country you come from?

I am catholic and I approve this fast food restaurant.

I only eat at chicken restaurants that fund anti-white groups.

Use to work at CFA. AMA

i dont care about my foods political beliefs

goddamit when will Chick-fil-A come to Oregon??

1, because it's good
2. because it's good
3. Least they don't throw gays off of buildings like they do in Saudi or Pakistan.

This would explain why Mittens is a walking spaghetti fountain.
(and so incredibly neat).

Had a sandwich from them for the first time yesterday. It was meh. I dont really care about the fag thing though.

>being a customer
>worshipping the store
Pick only one queer

>it's constantly demonstrated those strongly against gays from the right are usually self-hating closet cock suckers in sham marriages.

I had a friend who was arachnophobic and I caught him fucking a spider in the spider-ass.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

They also offer a deal where if you don't have your cell phone out at all while with your family during your meal you get a free dessert. Also they're closed on God's day, Sunday, so their workers can rest as the Lord Almighty has ordained.

I'm glad I came back to God after being an Atheist in my 20's. I have found so much more peace. Having hung out with those sinful people on the Left has taught me how much they are miserable and all their work is of the Devil.

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

Fags sponsor anti-fag groups/speech so they can perpetuate the myth that they're a persecuted people. No one gives a fuck, move on!

>tfw town too ghetto to have a chick-fil-a
Actually, my town is too ghetto for a KFC as well
All we have is Popeye's

But was it a Spider-Man?

Yup. Exactly. Anyone on the Christian right that gives off that slighty reptile vibe is 100% gay and waging an internal battle with themselves. It's pretty tragic.

This has to be the worst bait I have ever seen

>Why would anyone in their right mind eat this?
the reason is the title. Fucking retard. Who typed this out for you?

>A spicy chicken and some chocy milk
>chocy milk
I want /r9k/ to leave

Thank God queer aren't supported at chick fil a. I'll be getting my meals from there now faggot

1. Their food is delicious
2. It's always clean inside
3. The employees are always super nice
4. It's very white

>tfw I don't live anywhere near a chic-fil-a
Just let me die, lads

>Chick-fil-A Still Funds Anti-Gay Hate Groups
They do? Well it looks like we need to mobilize Sup Forums again.

What are you all ordering? I'm getting some chicken nuggas with sauce and a drink, and maybe a chicken sandwich to go. We need to give these patriots all the business they can handle.

>T. Kike

BETTER QUESTION: WHO WOULD EAT THIS?
They are actually really good even though I've only eaten them a few times at tail gates. I worked next to a chick-fil-a for 4 years in college but never ate there because food was free in the adjacent hall. Their chicken is good from what I've tried and calorie counts are wayyyy better than the rest.

Christians right aren't straight. They're just secretly gay. It's like if the candy van association kept talking about hating child molesters and you decided to eat from them exclusively. The food is still prepped by hands that touch things you don't want to consider.

>132864987
>t. homo

Their food is delicious and so is their ideology.

WTF is that?

I can taste the homophobia and its delicious.
Just wish it didnt have a shit ton of calories, but as an occasional treat its not bad. The great news is, it costs too much for the average nigger so its a mostly nigger free zone.

Pol kiddos worshipping jesus.

Jesus: kind, gay (bachelor/virgin in his mid twenties), middle Eastern, black, Hippy, Jew, schizophrenic, pacifists

>132864987
>if you hate thing you must really secretly love thing
Really switched my nuts into the "on" position

Yeah there were all kinds of spider webs gettin busted then they were swingin from them. It was crazy yo

>middle Eastern,
> black,
retarded illiterate leftists actually believe this shit

literally the best tasting and healthiest fast-food. kys fag

It's not a big fucking deal, as long as the food is good, who gives a fuck?

Chick-fil-a is now my favorite restaurant. Thanks OP.

Sage

This is political incorrect you dumbass. If you want a bunch of cucks to spit your opinion back at you go to leddit. I really don't understand these posts

Meanwhile, they're open 1/7th less than all their competitors and can still boast being #1 in fast food sales in America.

Gay people don't care about the anti gay stuff. Only supreme faggots like yourself care.

Atheist. I also got laid like a rockstar in my 20s. If I ever divorce, maybe I'll try cock if only to get a drum set in the living room. Women are strongly against that.

My kind of restaurant.We need a branch

>least unhealthy fast food restaurant
>polite staff
>bretty good food
>usually no or few niggers

Only thing is it is a bit pricey for fast food. 8/10

>gays
>people
user..

You think he was Norwegian? Us making Jesus white is more ridiculous than a black Santa

Cause it's delicious

Kek, when Chick-fil-a day was going down a few years ago, I let my employees stay on the clock during lunch if they brought back a receipt from there.

My neighbors very large multi-national company ordered 1000's of sandwiches for it's employees. And guess what fag, I can guarantee you use there products every day. You aren't boycotting them, and I'm not doxxing them.

This kind of propaganda only makes us support them more you dumb ass.

>Only thing is it is a bit pricey for fast food.

How do you think we keep the niggers out?

lul get fucked fags

Shame there's no Chick-fil-A in my 3rd world hovel

holy shit that pic

"How dare these people with different beliefs and values not agree to my beliefs and values! How could any human being associate themselves with someone differen't from me!"

People are sick of faggots like you who think the entire world is out to get them and there should be no negative groups against the LGBT, whereas a free country should have groups that preach whatever they want so long as it's not violent, which it is not since they're not destroying buildings.

LGBT are some of the least accepting people, you guys will kick trump supporters out of your pride parade because they like a republican. It's all about sex either way. lesbians and bisexuals do not exist, transgenderism is an illness, and homosexuality gets a man his nut