Does anyone have the goss on what Turnbull was saying to Trump??

What is our Kike PM scheming against Fuhrer Trump??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVclmhoADwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any aussie who can read lips?

He was asking Drumpf if he enjoyed his imitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVclmhoADwY

The Jews are definitely scheming again.

Not sure if he said this publicly but I have heard that Turnbull wants Trump to start anti-smoking initiatives and drastically increase taxes on tobacco and tobacco companies in the US.

Australia plans to ban tobacco by 2030; however, this will only be realistic when other Western nations adopt their strict stance against it.

Lol, Burgers will be paying $40 for a 20 pack with no labels on it in 5 years, bet on it.

It's only down hill from here, unless of course your government uses that tax to repay debt or better community projects

I believe it.

Question, you ever know what happened to Dr. William Whitby? Famous Australian doctor that railed against all the anti-smoking junk science. I'm beginning to think nanny-state interests had him killed.

>Smoking doesn't damage your respiratory system its good for u lol

Lmao. As a smoker of many years, I can tell this absolute bullshit. And the damage isn't even the worst part, I can't wake up fully or concentrate for shit for 4 hrs unless I have a smoke.

You smoked filtered cigarettes which deposit inorganic cellulose acetate fibers into your lungs, which your body cannot break down easily. Over-time, this causes severe damage.

I also have been a smoker and do not have any respiratory damage. I have exclusively smoked non-filtered cigarettes or pipe.

>I can't wake up fully or concentrate for shit for 4 hrs unless I have a smoke

That's because it produced acute pro-cognitory effects that were beneficial; the same case is true if you're a coffee drinker. The solution is to smoke in the morning as a coffee drinker would drink to get their caffeine. It will produce better results than baseline, even after tolerance is incurred.

There must have been thousands of Indians who choked to death coughing from a lifetime of unfiltered tobacco smoke laughing at this dumb goy from heaven as he chokes down another coffin nail and chugs some ethiopian brew

>not an arguement
>implying cigarette smoking shortens your lifespan
The longest people that ever lived have either been unfiltered cigarette smokers or cigar smokers.
Jeanne Louise Calment was the longest documented human to ever live, to the ripe old age of 122. She smoked a few unfiltered cigarettes a day clear up until she was 117. Probably would have seen 130 if she hadn't quit at all.

Marie-Louise Meilleur lived until 117, and smoked unfiltered cigarettes well into her 90s.

Shigechiyo Izumi is the oldest verified male to have ever lived, living a remarkable 120 years.

He took up smoking as an aged man (late 60s), and attributed the habit for as the cause of his longevity. He remained a smoker until his death in 1986.

>On his 115th birthday Mortensen gave his advice for a long life: "Friends, a good cigar, drinking lots of good water, no alcohol, staying positive and lots of singing will keep you alive for a long time".[4]

Mercado del Toro lived until 115, smoking for 76 of those years, and quit it at age 90.

props to all the statistical outliers you've posted in this thread on Sup Forums

>Breuning was a lifelong cigar smoker, but says in an interview at age 110 that he quit in 1999 when he was 103, saying they had become too expensive.[14] However, at the age of 108 he briefly started smoking again, encouraged by gifts of cigars from as far away as London
>Breuning retained a sharp memory

Lived 120 days shy of 115.

The fact that they are statistical outliers (super-centenarians) is known by anyone with half a brain. The commonality these statistical outliers shared was that they were by in large, tobacco smokers.

>by in large
by and large*

i bet i know what he was sayin

he was sayin

oi guv'na put anudda shrimp on the barbie mate my sheila could use anudda fosters wat wat oi no worries mate our refugees are fair dinkum, a real bonzer lot

you guiz are prolly wonderin how i learned to speak such good australian

i watched a lot of rockos modern life growin up

>"How many blowjobs ur gonna give Vladimir?"

eat butt

Would love to see how coughing up a lung every 30 minutes is spun into being harmless.