What isnt subjective according to these kooks

what isnt subjective according to these kooks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxE0qG86wp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Degeneracy is subjective
Fuck, fuck, fuck. No it's not, you fucking bitch, degeneracy is objective, just like when you fucking chimp out like a nigger in a happening, like those fucking subhumans in Hamburg.
Repent, sinners, for the End Times Cometh.

>philospher laureate Luara Loomer composed this intellectual letter to her colleague Brittany Venti about moral relativism: the thread

postmodernism: counter it wherever you find it.

drag it out into the light and beat it beneath your shadow.

Is sex before marriage degenerate? Condom use? Talking to girls in public who you aren't related to? Fapping?

>arguing with postmodernists aka the new Marxists
>not just killing them, beating them senseless, or at the very least avoiding and shunning them

ISHYGDDT

>Degeneracy is subjective

It was an inevitable comment. Degeneracy is
>to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate
So degeneracy depends on what you consider moral or physically desirable. If they are already convinced fat is the new sexy norm, being fit is the degeneracy.

[gish gallop pilpul bullshit detected]

She is right.

For example, morality is subjective, it's true, it's not the same for everyone.

Yet almost everyone thinks that murdering people without a reason is wrong.

I would argue that what people think when imagining degeneracy is largely similar.

Not even Portuguese, but great argument, Mr. No Flag.

>checked
No Flag AND namefag. Just filter them off.

no it you're right. it is objective.
objetively bullshit. its a meme word you attach to any behavior you hate, weather or not it improves society or destroys it.

Anything can be argued as subjective. A chair is just a subjective representation of a collection of atoms which we interpret as having some utility in sitting. Leftists selectively choose to argue something is "subjective" or a "social construction" if they want to do away with it, like concepts of race, gender, moral values, aesthetics, etc.

Lots of non-arguments in this thread.
Morality absolutely is subjective. Societies choose a set of morals and follow them; the fact that it's subjective does not make them any less important. Follow the damn culture, make arguments to convince others if your think there is something wrong with the current morals.

((Loomer))

Surname: LOOMER. Origin: Jewish.

There's always objective criteria for almost anything, but it's super easy to deny or reject them and stick to ''muh worldview is da best'' mentalities.

For instance, what constitutes high quality health? Anyone with some knowledge almost unanimously agrees ''no clogged arteries''. Therefore it is degeneracy to do something that will result in clogged arteries. Someone without knowledge can just pick willful ignorance, call health subjective and walk around with clogged arteries, excuses muh body muh choice I'm beautiful and all that jazz.

Her rights are subjective.

something a degenerate would say

it isnt. there is a realistic limit to how far we can degenerate. for example, if we let having sex in public become socially acceptable, the bar for intimacy/getting your kicks will have been raised and maybe in order to even feel sexual excitement you will have to eat your partners shit, spreading disease and whathaveyou

Morality is not subjective if you believe in the objective existence of God as supreme arbiter or moral truth.

Realizing that morality is objective is the true redpill.

Say whatever you want lady but I'm still going to hate people who fuck children.

Yes. No. No. Yes.
>objetively bullshit. its a meme word you attach to any behavior you hate, weather or not it improves society or destroys it.
>A fucking faggot
What I'm attaching to it is behavior which disrupts the functional equilibrium of society.
You probably can't imagine trying to imagine yourself as a human ressource, but I can. As a faggot, you're useless in society, you don't produce children, you adopt (while this could be done by orphanage run by unfertile women and men), you display your own dysfunctional tendencies to spread it to other and to regroup.

"It's not degeneracy! We're just sprucing up the place! Making it more fun and diverse! Don't be so uptight - it's all relative anyway Besides, we're making money!" - THEM

Degeneracy is subjective though...

It depends on what your culture views as degenerate. The shit happening in Hamburg is without a doubt Western degeneracy.

Boy fucking in Islam isn't, it is in the West though. Which is why they should stay the fuck in the ME.

This isn't a cultural relativism post, quite the opposite.

Kikes*

Pretty sure that tweet is the retardation that is Egoism in a nutshell
>if i make everything subjective i win which makes me smarter and better than you

OH BOY ANOTHER ALR-RIGHT FIGUREHEAD TURNS OUT TO BE A SUBVERSIVE KIKE?

WHAT A SURPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE

BUT HEY IF YOU POINT IT OUT YOU'RE A DIVIDE AND CONQUERS SHILL OK? PRAISE KEKE MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES SHADILAY xD

Human rights are subjective :)

And then we end up with opposing moralities based objectively on subjectively believed God(s).
There are people in the middle east objectively morally beheading Christians.
You're just shifting the responsibility of objective morality by bringing God into this, not fixing it.

postmodernism

tip top kek

>Societies choose a set of morals and follow them;
Yep, so anything that drops the quality of said set of morals is considered 'degeneracy' for said society. That's the whole point which you are missing because you're too busy namefagging and pretentiously belittling other people's arguments. Barely anyone says morality isn't subjective, they just want to maintain their culturally adopted set of moralities and anything that deteriorates them IS degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxE0qG86wp4

There's nothing wrong with intellectually understanding the truth of cultural and other relativism. You faggots can't because muh feelings.

There's also nothing wrong with, and indeed it is essential, to defend your culture's relative values against change you hold to be negative.

Relativism doesn't meant every culture is equally great, it just acknowledges the truth that one's upbringing, era and culture dictate their values.

That is a true redpill because unlike everything you edgy retards say is redpilled, it is actually hard to swallow.

Rape and consent are subjective terms and thus are mere social constructs for which there can be no objective standards or definitions. Therefore, it is meaningless to criminalize any sexual act regardless whether that act was based on "consent".

That's what I got out of my critical theory class at least.

*kikes

Whether something drops quality of morals itself is subjective. They consider introducing what you call degeneracy an improvement to the current set of morals i.e. it's not degeneracy to them.

>"Morality is subjective. One does not become able to decide what is objectively immoral or acceptable on the basis they align with a certain political ideology. One does not denounce the evils of tribalism and collectivism whilst pertaining themselves to a collective movement and ideology in the same breath."

>Whether something drops quality of morals itself is subjective
It isn't. You can't say both ''morality is subjective'' AND things that drop the quality of morals are subjective.

If a said society has a SUBJECTIVE moral to be decent and not have sex in the streets, having sex in the streets IS deteriorating said moral by default. It's basic fucking logic.
>They consider introducing what you call degeneracy an improvement to the current set of morals i.e. it's not degeneracy to them.
Lacking basic reasoning does not invalidate the criteria for degeneracy, it just means people are retarded and can't even do simple reasoning let alone complicated societal algorithms.

PAY MY LEGAL FEES GOY

Degeneracy is that which does not result in successful breeding and maximizing the success of those offspring, and ensure the long term survival of the society.

No Degeneracy is not subjective. Degeneracy is that which causes your population to die out over time.
That which propagates into the future is not degenerate. That's why mostly traditional people are the least degenerate. Traditional behaviors have survived long enough that you know they aren't degenerate. Just like millions of religious cults died out, Abrahamic ones thrived and spread?
Why? Because they rejected degeneracy and promoted healthy norms that were more successful than other religious norms around them.
That's why faggotry is textbook degeneracy. It's not a sustainable model and is anti human at its core.
You can't just decide fat is healthy because it's not. You will die younger, you will have a lower quality of life and evolutionarily people are programmed to reject hamplanets because of this.

>You can't say both ''morality is subjective'' AND things that drop the quality of morals are subjective.
Yes I can. One man's obscenity is another man's freedom.
Allowing blasphemy is degenerate to the religious but it's protecting freedom of speech, something which I consider moral.

Yes to all

punishment should be castration, second time its death

>Degeneracy is that which causes your population to die out over time.
It is, but the general term of degeneracy includes all sorts: Social, physical, mental, moral, demographical as you mention, etc.

My point was that these people have made their own sets of 'what constitutes good quality', therefore it was inevitable to assume that normal degeneracy doesn't apply to them.

>You can't just decide fat is healthy because it's not.
Like I explained here , yes -you- can't decide fat is healthy because you are aware and accept the basic knowledge around medicine. On the other hand, they willfully deny it, cry ''muh subjectiveness'' and good luck arguing with such a person.

The alt-right everyone!

BASED!

This. I'm absolutely fascinated by American women debating, please tell us more OP.

Relativism is objectively degenerate.
The left is degenerate.
The left believes strongly in relativism.
This is not a coincidence.

You're wrong. Objectively. Some cultures cause people to thrive while others decay. Communism was clearly a degenerate ideology and you see this from the collossal failures everywhere it's been tried.
You are just a moron with low time preference so you can't see the Darwinian effects of culture on a population over time. Let's break down the word "degenerate". Look at the Latin roots, "de" and "gener". It means to "go away from" ones own kind.
Degenerate norms are those that are self destructive.
Non-degenerate norms are those that are self reinforcing and you see this in the form of traditions that have persisted for thousands of years across cultures.

Spare me the random irrelevant quotes and freedom of speech bullshit. When I say ''cannot'' I don't mean you're not allowed to. By all means be as big a retard as you want.

You cannot LOGICALLY say that a subjectively defined set of principles can be criticized on a subjective manner. Look here for example He has defined his set (subjectively), and according to said definition anything that deteriorates it is degeneracy. Objectively.

If I subjectively consider high social quality for women to wear burka and not walk around exposing their body, wearing bikini is degeneracy because it violates my subjectively defined set of rules. You're free to not follow them but you cannot (SEE: ILLOGICAL) say that wearing bikini does not violate my set of principles. IT DOES. Quit acting retarded.

Truth is not an opinion. When someone decides to adopt a worldview that conflicts with reality, we don't say "well they're subjectively right cause they agree with themselves" we just say they are wrong. And you can tell it conflicts with reality because it won't survive the Darwinian test of time.

Like I said I don't disagree with you, just trying to give you some insight on how certain... people think. Check the brit ITT how he's nearly claiming that even word definitions are subjective opinions. EVERYTHING GOES, YOLO!

>Fun fact: I've been asked by women on kikebook several times to ''respect their opinions'' on math.

She's right. It is subjective.

I consider smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, and drinking caffeinated drinks to be degenerate along with other drug use, but many other people try to justify it as though they aren't degenerate.

Differences in perception like this exist because it's something subjective.

Is pozzing neg holes degenerate?

you dont even know what subjective means

>Morphine abuse is not degeneracy, it's subjective
I guess one thing I keep from this thread is subjectivity is synonym to idiocy.

I, too, believe that morphine abuse is degenerate.

Lauren Southern quit?
Then get me her non-union American equivalent!

The meaning of subjective is also subjective, sweetie. :^)

>degenerate, adjective
>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
>degeneracy, noun
>the state or property of being degenerate.
"the ills of society, from sexual degeneracy to political corruption"

That's like saying the health effects of obesity are subjective.

Degeneracy is not solely about morality but mostly about the health of the society.

>degenerate, adjective
>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
>degeneracy, noun
>the state or property of being degenerate.
That's like saying the health effects of obesity are subjective.

Fixed (accidentally highlighted text earlier).

this kike is so fucking disgusting

Hahahaha

I know you're trying to appear sarvastic but it still reads as genuine desu senpai magataichi

Saying something is "subjective" is the easiest argument somebody can make, it takes no thought and no justification.
Its also a completely worthless argument that provides no insight and solves nothing.
That's why its one of the cornerstones of postmodernist (read, jewish) thought. Its an exclusively deconstructive discipline which is why postmodernists never create anything of value.

Holy shit

You are precisely correct, but you fail to account for our current societal state in which words can be redefined to mean anything.

Nothing is regarded as objective truth anymore, except the statement that there is no objective truth. Postmodernity has conquered Western Civilization.