Why are Americans so fat?

is it something in the food or water?

lack of nutritional education?

sheer lack of willpower?

High fructose corn syrup

Why are you hiding your flag?

You'd think with the number of shootings, Americans would be trying to become smaller targets, not bigger.

Isn't food really cheap over there?

government subsidized corn

can't be much unhealthier than sugar

kek

and quick & easy too, lots of fast food drive thru restaurants where you can get a decent sized meal for $5 in a couple of minutes

Kek

HFCS is seriously the devil. Replacing fat in our diets with sugar is the big culprit and HFCS is the worst, at least simple glucose isn't so bad. But sugar in general is bad. Fat is delicious and makes you feel full, sugar is delicious and you makes you want to slurp more and more of it down

Cheap, tasty, meals someone else cooks for you very quickly or expensive, unsatisfying crap you have to waste time cooking yourself. Pretty simple faggot. Add fuck all exercise and you get an amerifat.

Many factors. Kids spend way more time indoors than just 20 years ago. Kids weren't fat in the 80s. The internet, vidya and expanded TV viewing options is occupying time previously spent outdoors burning calories.

We also grew as a nation right after the end of WWII. Our massive economy that was employed full time in the war effort was able to build massive public works following the war. It was free to do so since we didn't have to rebuild. We build the interstate highway system, we built houses away from the cities and suburbs were born. The result was much more sprawling than Europe and we have to drive most places instead of walking.

Our relative wealth and capitalistic system produced many many cheap and caloric options. The rest of the Western world and much of Latin America is catching up here. Coupled with the internet keeping people inside, all of West and Latin America is getting fatter. The UK is damn near caught up with us and Mexico is fatter than us.

Minorities are fat. Blacks are by far the fattest group in the US followed by Hispanics. Only 30%-33% of Whites are overweight.

Wealthiest country with the cheapest meat, dairy, food in general.

>hiding your flag!!!!!

Always with these posts whenever Amerifats gets butthurt, which is constantly and in every thread.

Evil Yuroos out to git ya

They don't teach you to be healthy we all go to fast food all the time.

Amerifags surrendered to semi-poisonous food to dull the pain of pointless existence.
Eating, like opoids, is one of the few escapes from the miserable rat race.
Cucked faggots aren't allowed to see the ingredients killing them, because it might reduce profit.
Reprogramming taste buds to crave cheap GMO garbage and concommitant diseases are an integral part of american identity and major portion of GDP.
Profit motive aka economic determinism force mediocrity and death down the throats of the zombified public.
Kill off the useless eaters by force feeding poison - pure genius.

Well... Why ARE you hiding your flag?

it's called sugar and sitting on your ass all day.

Per capita soda consumption, yearly

You can get a daily caloric intake for like $3 at a grocery store. You can have it prepared and given to you in under 5 minutes for $7.

Short of having a society based around funneling protein shakes I don't know how we can improve this process.

This is how much sugar is in a 20 oz. bottle

Stop drinking soft drinks. Especially Pepsi products, they are run by cucks

Which all literally lead back to

Corn

> tfw even Japan fell for the sugar jew

Anytime there is any large campaign against diabetes it is bought out by the department of agriculture and fast food lobbyists to spin it saying "americans are lazy they just need exercise and there is nothing wrong with eating bigmacs with xl sodas for every meal." It is almost impossible for the normal person to do enough exercise to burn enough calories to be meaningful, and this is why americans fail, because they do not know the diet is the direct cause of their obesity. If you aren't convinced, take a look at the newest of our food pyramid. It's impossible to tell by looking at it what foods you should be eating, but there's a big old staircase for exercise next to it, like exercise is gonna save you from the 'betus while you're eating processed foods and an extra 60 grams of sugar each meal. It's not but it's what they want you to believe otherwise the corn industry would start loosing money to sell to make high fructose corn syrup and big food corporations would start loosing money.

>Why are Americans so fat

Remove Africans and other mud races from statistics and see what happens.

So much fucking freedom over here it's getting stored in our fat cells until we have enough in us then it burst out of us as a bald eagle.

We're red white and better than you.

Sedentary lifestyle/high fructose cornshit in everything.

Pretty much that.

>implying
Keep dreaming, fatso.

stress combined with alcohol, most likely.

I noticed that this is a theme with a lot of people.

They drink to remove stress; they get fat.

Enjoy your refugees and
Terrible teeth I'll enjoy my freedom

>EnJoY yOuR rApEFuGEES

Take a look at ur fucking news lol

Terror attack after terror attack, the government's trying to educate the evil out of Muslims lol

>Take a look at ur fucking news lol
Meanwhile.

Muh corn syrup, muh sitting. Real reason is that people are weak willed as fuck and have no self control. They all did it to themselves. Corn syrup didn't make you stuff your ass with mcdiks 3+ times a week. Your sub animal iq brain did.

There is a lot of food that is cheap, unhealthy, and addictive. Getting to most places of value requires a vehicle, so the most basic walking is out of the question. Lots of sedentary entertainment too. Things just came together.

Prosperity. Efficient food production. Tremendous economy of scale.

In America, even the poor people are fat. That's how fuckin' awesome America is - our poor people are fat, have cell phones, air conditioning, and internet access.

>some nig calling 911 over mcnuggets is just as bad as some paki beheading a dude on the street!

Hello Mohammed.

It's not just hfcs and sugar. Eating excessive amounts of refined carbs and being inactive contribute to becoming obese.

If your country is wealthy, it's fat
It's the price we pay for being 1st world

Many people here are poor (by American standards.) Cheap food is full of starches, fats, empty calories, and we eat WAY too much of it just because we can.

It's really quite simple. Lazy people are the super fat ones, and proactive people or those with the means and knowledge to eat right, are the fit ones. Most people fall inbetween.

HFCS. There was a "fat is bad" freakout in I believe the late 70's and then a gradual process of most fats being replaced with HFCS.
Fat burger stereotype didnt start until the 90's
Fake sugar hasn't fixed shit.
burgers prolly burn 200 calories less than their euro counterpart in daily life.
At the same time more burgers pry hit the gym than any other nation.
Also spics and blacks much more prone. Basically every spic over 40 is obese and 80% of black females are obese.
most white males by 35 have lil beer gut
white women are typically fine until they have a child(excluding trigglypuff).
Regardless HFCS is as addictive as cigs. When you truly try to get off it, the urge feels similar.
I've figured out to have coffee and then eat once a day at dinner eating as much as I want and it works well.
Pure Gluttony for dinner and the still losing weight.

Last i checked, all our skyscrapers are intact.

>burger tries to bant
>start projecting instead

Yea, Grenfell is doing just fint you dimwit

combination but mostly it's due to all the cheap processed foods available and how they aren't really widely condemned. Getting fat is a slow, gradual process. I mean I've personally been to the darkside and thankfully rebounded.

When I was a teen in highschool I was fit as fuck and lean, played sports. After highschool I went to college, dropped out, started a business with a friend, was making about $100k/year income after a few years. Life was good. Didn't allocate myself much time for exercise, was always working or socializing. Didn't eat very healthy, always snacking or fast food or something cheap and quick in the microwave. Didn't take long before my fit, lean highschool body had a layer of fat, nothing too serious, just a little pudgy, could pinch a bit on my stomach for example. Didn't care or think much about it. Another year or two later I'm a little heavier, still not obese but definitely huskier. Another two years later and I'm really starting to get fat, slight man boobs, moderately pronounced gut, the early stages of a slight double-chin. I tell myself "Goddamn you're getting fat, but it's okay you can get control of this problem if it gets any worse, not a big deal", I try to eat a little better, but I have lots of bad habits, so my minor improvements don't really change the big picture. Another year or two and I'm somewhere in the ~27-28 year range, basically a huge fat fuck (260lbs+) and realize I have to do something drastic. Start going to gym full time, only drinking water, cooking all meals at home on the stove, no junk food or fast food. Continue this for about 4 years and manage to get back down to current weight of about 180lbs.

It's a slippery slope and generally takes an "OH FUCK" moment and some willpower to really attempt to fix it.

It doesn't help that kids go to schools that feed them shite. At my high school I had to take a mandatory health class while they served KFC and dominos for lunch. I guess they would rather get a discount than actually teach kids how to eat properly. Money talks and bullshit walks.

This

Also sugar + fat =death

Lift. Eat. Fuck. Work. Procreate.

If the food tasted like shit or was not filling all the kids would start packing.
we had french fries, chikin sammiches, bosco sticks, soda everyday and I kid you not, not one student put on more weight than they should unless they was already a fat fuck by first grade.
completely white school though.
Most people I know who got fat didnt start stacking weight until turning 21.

i want that fat red head next to the furrie, i bet she allows you to play with her bung hole

I have seen a post made by the woman in this picture on quora, she was really upset.

The thing is, she used to be super skinny but got fat due to some serious health problem. The reason why she uses cart isnt the fat but that health thing. She doesnt even drink soda and was shopping for her family. She heard some teens laughing when she fell and her hearth broke when she saw her pic online

Because any criticism of americans is met with cringy simpsons-tier national stereotypes depending on which flag the poster has

Compared to our fucking ridiculous orices yes

prices*

I was drinking something the other day and happened to look at the ingredients, looks like they're calling HFCS ' crystalline fruwhatsit' now

lack of self control and willpower.

A large pepperoni at Domino's is $7.99, that chart is retarded

Tasty cheap food.
The UK is just the same .
I've drank 10L of coke in the last 5 days and really put on weight

You realize Sup Forums has a samefag detector right

I knew some autist would pick up on it then decided I didnt really care

Hit me with your shit anti-british stereotypes

Something about teaspoons or ahmed, go on you love those ones

Hormones make livestock get heavier faster. This makes farmers and ranchers more money, once one starts doing it they all have to start doing it. People eat the hormone infused meats and get fat too.

I don't need to because we fought IRL once and guess who won

I honestly think that sodas and juices are the number one cause of obesity in America

I eat like shit but I don't drink anything with much sugar in it and I've lost like 20 pounds since I stopped drinking coke

The combined forces of the French and Spanish empires backing a terrorist insurgency on the other side of a 5000 mile ocean ?

This.

The real reason is that drinking water quality is sub par.

lazy women not cooking. Eat out culture with profits over product causing super cheap food to flood market.

1. Monsanto injects HGH directly into each kernel of corn
2. Teachers and cafeterias are in cahoots to cook more lard into the food along with anti-psychotics to lull the children
3. The CIA dumps cocaine into the rivers at key points to make sure people are addicted to flouride

Or, mayhaps, a lot of people lack responsibility when it comes to eating and exercise and food is cheap enough to pig out on.

Proposition-
>ban rascal scooters from supermarkets
>introduce laws banning consumption of junk food in places where yanks live (like with alcohol on aboriginal reservations)
>stop jewpermarkets from selling "light" or "lowfat" foodstuffs with slightly less fat but 3x the sugar
>remove obese children from feeder parents who are abusing them with shit food

but muh freedom muh rights

>Not following FDA advice