youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fZNyXMpDQE
twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/883271897605185536
youtu.be/u4U1FRrwsIY?t=7m23s
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/06/major-obamacare-insurer-pulls-out-of-ohio-leaving-big-gaps-in-coverage/?utm_term=.2b86f8b96090
archive.is/HqfuB
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1796728134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you all know Trump is bad at being president

We must secure the existence of our pension funds and a future for non-white fruit pickers and landscapers.

I hope you all know to ignore aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=5fZNyXMpDQE

>Putin kills journalists
How many of the lugenpresse will die as Putin will use his sleeper agents on them.

I am sorry we are not busy early on a Saturday, newswire-senpai. People here are lazy.

Good morning! For those who missed Palin confirmed for /ourmilf/

twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/883271897605185536

He's doing fantastic, lighten up.
All things considering, this could have been much worse.

We could have elected Hillary.

wow rude

"china... where is china?? sit down and stop stealing our secrets please!"

ahahaahahahahaha obamacare will never be repealed because of based senate dems xD

wait lemme laugh harder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>mfw I see someone pooing in loo

"inner thought: china is no more"

can someone explain to me what exactly is G20?

Cry more prepbull

"read The Snake or not.... hard choice"

Fight the cunts off their proxies and you won't be ignored anymore lad

>one of these things is not like the others

>Four fingers
Could Drumpf be any more like Homer Simpson lol :shakeshead:

>Even the politicians are posting clickbait now

10 facts that makes you wish for the demise of western civilization.

A meeting of 20 of the most major nations on earth and a few others to facilitate talks largely centered around economics, trade, and security policy.

DTJr's retweet really makes me think.

40 or so in Europe, 170 in Russiastan, 4 in America just for shits n giggles
Remember, He controls the Lugenpresse in his country and those that aren't a part of it end up dead most times

Please post more Palins
She's way way way more pleasing to look at that you know who.

Seriously? 'G' for Group, 20 for the governments of the 20 top economies.

It's been too long since he's read Snek.

Also; I love Kellyanne.

>way way way more pleasing to look at that you know who.
Old Hag BTFO

youtu.be/u4U1FRrwsIY?t=7m23s
i knew i heard that from somewhere.
u rly made me tthinkle user.

Ohaywoo~

Palin is /ourgilf/ just like the judge is mate
She has grandkids remember

CNNBlackmail will be remembered as the greatest mistake in kike history.

>Linda sarsour
Literally who?

dusty old meme, feel of green dust

Can the world really handle the snake story?

Do you not know what she means by "14 words"?

>Mfw that OJ is probably from my state
>Mfw they sell OJ from bazil here half the time for no fucking reason than to jack up the prices

Do you think Trump is jealous that Putin is wealthier than him?

What is that next to his water?

That poor child.

They're gonna share that, right?

Hey look, a group picture where Ivanka can actually state she was the best looking one there for once

orange juice & apple juice

Pretty much sums up how retarded communists are. Oh, the irony...

I know what is meant, I am saying that the formatting of the post is in line with clickbait stuff.

If I had to guess, apple and orange juice

Apple juice and Orange juice

Where is his diet coke?

>that moment when all the dwarves form a wall of shields and pikes, then the elves come flying up from over them with their knives out

It used to be G6: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, way back in the 70s, those being the western countries holding the line of western civilization against the soviet menace. The Canada somehow got included and it became G7, basically a globalist blueprint meeting. Then the wall fell and Yeltsin started getting invited and it became G7+1 (with Russia being the +1). Then Putin took Crimea and it stopped getting invited.

At the same time developing countries and other globalist supranational institutions wanted to be at the globalist meeting as well and hence it G20 was born with powerhouses like Zimbabwe, Indonesia as Mexico.

Not this group, unfortunately. If he was still in Poland or another Easter European country, probably.

No, but it would bring even better reactions than it did at the dinner

Keep laughing as it continues to implode further.

>Dems get blamed for both BlackZedongCare and obstructionism to protect it.

>yfw they continue their downward spiral into a gravitational singularity.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/06/major-obamacare-insurer-pulls-out-of-ohio-leaving-big-gaps-in-coverage/?utm_term=.2b86f8b96090

Please archive those
archive.is/HqfuB

I don't know why Mexico and South Africa get a seat at the table really when Vietnam doesn't, but Indonesia is growing very rapidly and is a huge nation. Some promising things if they can manage well.

Apple and Orange juice freshly squeezed from the lawn if the southern white house

There's nothing funnier than seeing a "communist" taking a selfie on their Apple iPhone.

That's likely a myth. Having loads of cash and property is fine but when you reach Putin's level of power you don't need to own a thing. He owns those who own, that's enough for a life of no needs and doesn't even need to have anything to his name.

What the fuck is Ivanka doing at the G20 anyway?

>a 64-year-old making $26,500 per year would pay $16,100 in premiums (61% of their income) for a benchmark Silver Plan purchased from an exchange; under Obamacare they pay $1,700 (6% of their income)

What kind of retard ass shit is this? So the current administration and congress are going to admit they don't know what they're doing apparently

re-test

Did i miss a Trump speech?

How long before Drumpf backtracks on the Mexico Wall and says he was just being figurative or some shit

Trump sends her to do the jew things like talk about climate change and to visit jewish monuments while he does the backdoor negotiations.

oh well.. back to the slow asian internet, but better than nothing... pics dump continues

Trump is right about this: supranational meetings and negotiations is a waste of time both for big players and for small players. It doesn't get the same fanfare but Trump likely achieved more in his one on one meeting with this election leaders in America or abroad than in any of these multilateral meetings.

Thanks a lot Newswire. You're the MVP of this place

>this guy right here, listen to him!

Wow Putin's a fucking manlet apparently

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JULY 8, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1796728134

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in an expanded meeting with Prime Minster Theresa May of the United Kingdom. The President will then attend the Womens Entrepreneurship Finance Event. Later in the morning, the President will attend the G-20 Summit Leaders Working Session III. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with President Joko Widodo of Indonesia. In the afternoon, the President will participate in an expanded meeting with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore. The President will then attend the G-20 Summit Leaders Working Lunch. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in an expanded meeting with Prime Minister Shinz Abe of Japan. The President will then attend the G-20 Summit Closing Session. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with President Xi Jinping of the Peoples Republic of China. The President will then depart Hamburg, Germany en route Washington, DC.

8:45AM// 2:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs his overnight accommodations en route Hamburg Messe

8:55AM// 2:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Hamburg Mess

9:00AM// 3:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom

9:45AM// 3:45AM THE PRESIDENT attends the Womens Entrepreneurship Finance Event

10:30AM// 4:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the G-20 Summit Leaders Working Session III

10:45AM// 4:45AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with President **Joko Widodo** of Indonesia *

12:00PM// 6:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with the Prime Minister **Lee Hsien Loong **of Singapore *

1:15PM// 7:15AM THE PRESIDENT attends the G-20 Summit Working Lunch

(1/2)

Because Indonesia is predominantly Muslim
Poor propaganda you whore

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

>I have been gaslit by the media: the post

Also what's with all the sniping "> 1 post by this id" ITT? A long time since I saw that, old CtR tactics from before August.

You're too good to us

3:20PM// 9:20AM THE PRESIDENT attends the G-20 Summit Closing Sessio

3:45PM// 9:45AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with President **Xi Jinping **of the Peoples Republic of China *

5:40PM// 11:40AM THE PRESIDENT departs Hamburg Messe en route Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

5:50PM// 11:50AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

5:55PM// 11:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ en route Hamburg Airport

6:15PM// 12:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Hamburg Airport

6:25PM// 12:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Hamburg, Germany en route Washington, D.C.

8:40PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Andrews Air Force Base

8:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs Andrews Air Force Base en route The White House

8:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at The White House

All times are German time then EDT.

Ironically South Korea has some of the highest speeds in the world but their distance and route to you makes it slow.

>arrives at Hamburg Mess

Well I hope they clean it up before he gets there.

Trump looks so dashing.
Like that.

All he needs to do to win re-election is literally get a hair cut.

"no refugees... just stop with that bullshit!"

What the hell is the Jew York Times even talking about?

faggot

Putin will be dead by 2019 if he doesn't suck Trump's dick as hard as he can

I believe he made a small comment but nothing that was a proper speech.

Why do you say that? I believe things like climate talks are largely a waste of time but attracting investment and confidence as well as development money is a high priority for players like Indonesia, I would imagine. They have rapidly reformed since the 80s.

>The President
Why's your awoo flexing her mouth?