How do we get white girls to go for white men?

how do we get white girls to go for white men?

the consensus of pol seems to be take away all their rights and they'll have no choice but to marry who their parents say to.

Kill the rest of the men.

They already do.

You can't compete.

tell them if anything, white men will be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches

>Whoa Chang hiding his flag
Doesn't even have the courage to show he's a leaf. Many such cases!

>2009
>one single dating site
wow how representative.

>how do we get white girls to go for white men?

No thanks

Pretty simple. Stop being fucking betas.

1. Work hard and specialize in something to build a career.

2. Be in somewhat decent shape.

3. Be confident

4. Don't have a degeneracy issue (e.g. addictions, spend hours on video games, etc).

Watch the white women come to you.

Another world war to help eradicate the lesser races

Italians aren't white, so why do you care?

>be a great man
>so you can get a used up white whore
wow

White girls do go for white men, dumbass.
What you're really asking is how do you get cute white girls who are interested in getting married and raising a family to go out with you.
And the solution is simple:
>Take the iron pill
>Educate yourself thoroughly: literature, mathematics, philosophy, rhetoric, fine arts, music
>Keep yourself neat and tidy.
>Learn metal and wood working skills.

Just redpill them. It works.

But that sounds like a lot of work, no easyfix?

I think as far as marriage they still do.

right after they ride the cock carousal and realize they're too old for that shit now and want to settle down

It all depends on your age. If you wait til you're late 20s/early 30s most of the non-whores are taken by guys who exhibited the traits I mentioned.

Don't get pissed cause you spent your college years playing Halo and getting drunk.

>Wanting an easy fix
This is why they won't date you.

One of the biggest ones.

it also implies the same quality of men/women go to dating sites from all races, which is not true, because dating sites are for betafag cucks.

the average nig or spic who can get women doesn't even consider dating sites.

Stop doing meth, get a degree, get a job, don't be a drunk

It's over for white bois

This

neck yourself.

>pic
t. betafag white knight thirsty for pussy

She looks identical to my cousin

are you still here?
Sup Forums is not one person, and is the farthest thing from consensus

Kevjumba became a father??

What's wrong with her posture?

>being a lazy shitter
You don't even classify as a man

I know it's rare but I fucking LOVE AMWF. Feel blessed to live in Habarovsk with my twenty year old 8,5/10 girlfriend that loves femdom cuckolding, Japanese guys and have a half-Japanese kid I adopted

Nothing.
She just has good birthing hip position.

You can dress up an ape, but it's still an ape.

Ugh....it's so hard to have skills and not look like shit, why does she ride other cocks?!?!?

Wait til you're 35, have your life set then go looking for virgin 18 year olds or whatever is legal wherever you live. Don't worry about spending your college years fucking around, just make sure you get to sorting yourself out.

They already do, you manipulative turd

Most white girls prefer white boys.

Twilight might be crappy wish fulfillment fantasy, but note how both Edward and Jacob is white. Go to the romance novel section and the darkest the romantic lead ever gets is Latin.

The new Star Wars has a male black lead with a female white lead, but SWPL whites will give it applause without going black themselves, except maybe bringing a high yellow mulatto to the prom and then settling with someone white.

That said, the aggressive race-mixing in the media needs to be stomped out now. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Don't act like they go for Asian men you micropenis chink.

You know these "White girls like blacks" threads are made by people who literally have no social or sex life or female friends

These and the BBC threads are all the same chink who lives in melbourne.

28yo here, I got myself an 18yo, but it's looked down upon so much that we had to break it off.

if race traitors chiks and men fuck other races it's a good thing. It means the race traitor behavior and their genetic background will disappear from the white genome.

you fight the good figt.

Unfortunately, one BBC jammed down a pale white woman's throat is enough to rouse the amygdalas of our brethren and feel defeated.

Sucks senpai.

That sucks, sorry to hear that, but on the bright side, you're maybe still a little early to be settling down. My main philosophy with wemens is men don't have biological clocks but women do. So, do everything for yourself while you're young to set yourself up for a good life; pump and dump hoes throughout (wear protection, don't stick your dick in crazy). Then, when you're older and ready to have kids find yourself a young clean women and if she has a good family they'll be cool with you being older as long as they know you'll take care of her. If they're not cool with it, then they're probably Democrats and want her to "experience life" because muh equality (ride every dick she can find) and she probably won't end up being a good match 'cause they'll manipulate her to betray you. In that situation, best to leave her and keep searching or take her away from those influences. Move a few states away or something.

>go for
Can you be more specific? fucking? dating? girlfriend? marriage? children?

What? The answer is different depending on YOU.

But I can say this. Women will look around in their vicinity and "go for" whomever they perceive as the "Alpha" male.

Unfortunately for them, those are normally the type of men that will fuck them, knock them up, and move on.

But they don't figure that shit out until they've had 3 or more children by 3 or more different "Alphas" and now their screwed. Nobody will have them.

Stupid bitches.

Po' lil human bois

Wow! Amazing figure on this girl.

So, are you telling me, I have no chance at all for a WF? (Half white btw)

WHERES MY FUCKING 10/10 BLONDE WHITE WOMEN!! WTF WHY DOES THIS FUCKING CHINK GET ONE BUT NOT MEEEEEEE???

Retard. 95% of white women already go for white men.

Goddamn she thicc as hell

Stop giving non-whites economic advantages over whites. How can a white man provide better or for that matter have as much self respect as someone who gets preferential treatment in employment, insurance, welfare and society as a whole? The white ego is inferior to all others if the white man hasn't the capability or free accommodation to strive for that which all men endeavour. The white ego is stunted and dishevelled when it is forced to support non-whites through taxation and undue regulation upon their assets with the ultimate consequence of providing them with a handicap in all their pursuits, whether in social or economic dominance.

The fact that she has a white penis on the brain says otherwise.

>fat potato headed probably underage roastie named "Edgar Allen Hoe"
>anything of value lost

>take away all their rights
Just their right to kill their unborn children
>marry who their parents tell them to
What man wants a woman to marry for anything but love?

They do go for white men, when they turn 30. They have a lot of fucked up, irresponsible fun, and when they turn 30, they actively seek out white men with good jobs.

>What's wrong with her posture?
sweet ass

>implying less than 80% of white women go for white men

more alpha white men

have white men act like men again.

Grow some fucking balls white men

You can start by leaving

leaving what? retard

Sup Forums
>thinking that you're going to become a desirable white alpha male and have aryan christian children by complaining on an anime forum

Maybe that worked in the 50's but not today. White women are free and can choose whatever partner they want, and if they fuck up they can run tot he state.

When East Asian impregnate White girls - it's an improvement for us. East Asian guy slaying a White chick must be of exceptional virtues

Go out, run, stop masturbating

This is what the average white male is like when it comes to marriage and children.

Women can only wait so long before they look elsewhere...

asian masculinity threads should be removed

Source?

sounds like parasite find the best host....

What is love?

go out run, get woman,catch hpv and aids die in horrible pain...

Kicking women women out of the Labour force will compel them to seek men for financial support.

Throughout history work has been hard. Driving a team of horses to plow a field for instance was never something a women could handle. Stalking, killing, butchering an animal in the field is also too hard for them.

Now many jobs are just sitting at a desk answering emails. Men get bored and hire women to do these things . That women will hold off on any serious relationship with a man since she has no real need for him.

With women out of the workforce a man will be able to provide for a family through more demand for labor.

Race realism needs to become mainstream, and such thinking needs to lose its stigma.

Baby don't hurt me

COMPETE FAGGOTS
>inb4 i can't and they should choose me just because i'm white
that's dysgenics guise

Nothing wrong with the pic

She is just wanting to take a nap on his lap

By telling white men to fucking act like men and stop acting like fags on the internet.

Im half white/AZN and Im currently phone posting next to my sleeping green eyed, blonde haired white qt gf.

All it boils down to are the same personal skills that determine leadership or charisma. Betas need not apply

They already do, at a sttistically higher rate than the women of other races go for their own kind. The problem isn;t who they go for, it's the fact that they don't have kids.

-Hate daddy
-Hate daddy
-Hate daddy
-Hate daddy
-Hate daddy

This, unwanted weeabo virgins are literally unable to compete so they need pussy welfare lmao
Racemixing is unironically OK and good for genes as long as higher quality people reproduce at a faster rate

They already do. White men just need to sort themselves. They can have their cake and eat it too.

White women are the least likely to race mix

They already are, dumbass. If you mean go for non-whites that will never see them as anything but fetishized sex objects, try having a real nation, a homogeneous nation, again.

not go for*

White women overwhelmingly go for white men, at least where white people are the majority. Mixed race couples are pretty rare even leftist-cucked Western Europe.

white bois cannot compete

If they want sensitivity and high IQ, they go Asian.

If they want brutality and primal masculinity, they go black.

Going for white is like getting a toast sandwich.

>dating site for past their prime women looking for betabux after after having their fill of bbc
wow... so this.... is the power... of white males

LOL no. you need a master's or higher or white women won't take you seriously. doesn't matter if you're a self-made millionaire if they don't respect your academic qualifications or your job then you get nothing

unless you're a black buck with a big dick that is

Here's the asian poster again

Don't be the type of white man that posts these threads on Sup Forums and you should have no trouble finding your Aryan princess.

Keep in mind, OP, that the above is mostly rhetorical, and that you, like most of the other posters here are consigned to a bleak life of loneliness and sexual frustration, with no chance of improvement. Why don't you go start a 'feels' thead on Sup Forums, you unlovable, crybaby faggot?

why tf is there a gltched out nigger behind her

kick up the t-levels in men. Every white young guy I see looks and acts like a faggot.
the sjw culture is killing americans white male.

>for financial support.
government has already taken that job from men. nothing will change

She's arching her back like crazy to try to make her ass look nicer