>>132865607

no one wants a trap with a small dick

>Micropenis
>Pudgelet
>White

Not surprised

FPBP

Who wants a trap?

There's no point in pretending to be a man if your dick is less than 6 inches.

t. 6.5 inch master race

lmao

This. You obviously also dont want a trap with a large veined club either, that would be kinda gay.

Nice proxy Sven

No, they should focus on their skills education and knowledge you disgusting piece of shit.

Its better to kill yourself than becoming a transfreak.

Justin Timberlake has one and he's doing just fine.

>sweden

Nice politics.

strongly disagree

I look like a pretty girl with long eyelashes but I have a 8 inch dick, should I become a degenerate trap?

If I had to have a trap I would most definitely take one with the smallest penis.
It's not like I want to stick that thing up my ass or anything. I'm not a goddamn homo.

how do you now he has a micro penis

What could be more political than dick sizes?

Why in the world world would you want a trap with a big dick? The point of fucking them is humiliating them for being little girls with small dicks

Why not just be a straight male and have sex with women?

TFW you have to take out your cock and mesure it against the micro-penis you're looking at

Reported for ban evading, you are that nigger loving cunt that spam Sup Forums with niggered thread.

I like cute little feminine bulges as much as the next pirate, but micropenis is just disgusting

You call that a micropenis? THIS is a micropenis.

Nobody wants anyone with a small dick.

Literally exact same. Wanna meet up and compare?

>dark nipples
>zero body hair
it's a gook retard

>brown nipples
>hairless arms
>T H I C C calves

I don't want to feed the meme, but I think that's an asian.

I'm pretty sure they treat these conditions with androgel, even though there's supposedly "nothing" that can increase penis size.

Life is not all about the pleasures of sex, also this

I'm a somewhat feminine guy with an 8 inch dick too, the fuck is going on with people like us?

He has a 4 inch dick.

Also shill thread.

google sara salazar. that is the ideal feminine penis.

Reminder that's what Jazz Jennings looks like.

I wonder who's more fucked, Sweden, or Germany.

>sweden
the fuck is wrong you people?
>become traps
WRONG. they should accept their deformity and live their lives as scholars, servants of the people, something useful.

trannies never pass for the gender theyre going for, all they do is develop mental illness and kill themselves

Chink detected

benis :DDD

half-fag here. I dated a guy who had a micropenis, he trapped regularly, looked okay when he did actually.

He was absolutely obsessed with my dick, constantly comparing the size to his tiny little cock. I actually felt bad for him because he obviously had a massive inferiority issues over the size of his compared to a normal one.

Kill yourself faggot

Within 10 years tops there is going to be some gene therapy, chemical, stem cell injection, etc. which will allow any man to have any sized penis. Same with height. In the future your wallet, i.e. fundamentally your IQ, will determine your alpha-ness.

Here too. Though I would say I have a slim body, very low bodyfat but trained so the muscles are quite obvious....not feminine.
Except my face which is a bit feminine looking.

Thoug nevertheless I like to play a trap but only in the bedroom. Bedstuff doesnt belong outdoors.

he is a 4 inch dick u mean.

nope, what they need is progesterone + T+ thyroid hormones for 4 years @ puberty to grow up a 9 incher, case closed

Captain Sweden and his mother mistress Sweden strike again after an epic immigrant diversity cock stimulation tolerance class.
Such tolerance.

I agree.

Stop posting pics of yourself user

>wanting a mentally ill man who rp's as a woman in the first place

Half fag? I assume you mean you'll stick your dick into anything that moves.

Or used to move.

that aids infested faggot from SF probably wants to suck it

>There is no counter arguments to this
1. they dont want to
2. they're not faggots
3. you have a trap fetish and are projecting it onto people who wont agree with you
how does your cuck shed have wifi? you prep a bull extra good last week faggot?

>your wallet, i.e. fundamentally your IQ,
Thats already the case today. Problem are the too stupid/arrogant/oversexed woman who can even get themselves a real sugardaddy and instead take the next "best" thing that is "alpha" in their eyes.
The stupid pumped up on drugs turkroach who never worked a day in its life and will abuse/hurt and cheat on the bitch only to dumpe her so he can marry a "real" women from turckroachistan.

Never ever take a woman who had something with such lowlifes. Never.

Nah they should work their arses off and then get surgery to make themselves into a man

This, big dick traps are superior.

>who can even
>>who cant even

Swedes crave dicks from anything that move or used to move.

fpbp

/thread

My dick is 6.1 inch because I jelq and do penis exercises alot. i'm forner 4.5 inches. If whitebois have a patience to jelq and exercises your junior BBC would be defeated. why would women like a turd looking dick anyway

Can you enrich us with your penis exercise.

>J-Just asking for a friend

>The point of fucking them is humiliating them...
...and also yourself. You-- you understand that, right?

>jelqing
have fun with your erectile disfunction

>An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm (2.8 in), but otherwise formed normally, is referred to in medicine as a micropenis.

Anything less than 7cm is basically a clit

Sigh...

fpwp

Search PEgym then you'll find the key to defeat Turd looking dicks. i did it in almost 3 years. it was a hassle exercising but worth it. my Fil-Chink GF moans ooh-ahh.

Pro tip: women don't like dicks that stretch their flowers it's just a meme, i repeat it's just a meme don't fall for it.

Wrong. Small, feminine dicked traps are best.

I like your style philippinesbro.

My dick is not quite a micropenis (it is 2.3 inches erect an 2 inches soft) but damn is it humiliating anyway
My dick is so fucking small man.
I work in a job as security at a pretty important factory where I have to shower at work sometimes due to long shifts. The other security guys have all seen my dick, and they call me 'Itty-Bitty Secur-ity' and sometimes put pictures of my dick on the edge of the compound 'so thieves get confused and think they turned up at the vagina factory'. i am a virgin of course.

HAHAHA. only noobs who jelq a full hard-on penis gets ED. I get hard everytime i see my gf's boobs and have fun being cucked by BBC meme.

the dick is the entire point. it doesnt make you less of a faggot if the trap has a small cock. big dick or no dick.

I'm not gay but I wouldn't mind watching this tranny jerk off

If you have trouble growing a beard and generally have a low-T phenotype, get your bloods checked for free testosterone and DHT. I believe there is evidence that HRT in these cases can sometimes lead to penis growth if your hormone levels are sufficiently low.

>What do
Obviously fuck that ass

..Ho-pe you're not a chong