What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on drumpf?

what is Sup Forums's honest opinion on drumpf?

It's a pretty stupid insult, I'm surprised they are still running with it.

He is President of a real country, unlike Belgium.

>collection of states with their own laws
>real country

Belgium is a fake little country, nobody cares about, with the fucking European Union Eurocrats.

Belgium didn't have a functioning government for months.

It was created by combining parts of Holland (Duch speaking Flanders) with France (French speaking Wallonia) as a buffer between bigger countries.

Should've never voted for him or anyone. I'd have my WWIII if shillary was elected.

Just another irrelevant cucked deep state puppet with no real authority.

I've never even understood what started this stupid shit.

He is doing well considering all the obstacles he has to get past. He is only about 6 months into his term and I believe that after dismantling some of the obstacles in his way he will show some better results. Even if he doesn't achieve much more the liberal tears were all worth it.

Savior of western civilization. Harbinger of the great revival. The west will rise again.

So far he's just been a shitty Republican. Seems like he's too old and inexperienced to get anything done.

honestly the more people just project their own hatred the more I just see them as inferior jealous losers

I didn't vote for him because he is vain, adiplomatic, and tenuously associates himself with a very non inclusive ideology.

I think his policies are a joke: Reaganomics, "Mexico will pay for it", his real and actual war on science that even Congress thinks is nuts, and the fact that he is burning so many bridges America has with other countries.

That said, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since his election. I believe he is capable of doing a 180 on his policies when the shit hits the fan. For example, he attacked Assad's military base when they used chemical weapons despite that souring relations with Russia. If there is one thing I want America to get violent over it's flagrant violations of international law. Maybe he did it just to distance himself with the Siberian Candidate meme or to an initial show of force just to prove to the world this president isn't gun shy, but the effect is the same.

I keep hearing about this Drumf guy. Who is he?

he's OK, not great
people suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome are hilarious
definitely make it worthwhile

>Reaganomics

Back in reality he is proposing cutting taxes across the board and speaking of even keeping highest brackets where they are.

Why is it every time some smug faggot uses the word Reaganomics they have no idea what the fuck it means?

Better than hillary

>For example, he attacked Assad's military base when they used chemical weapons despite that souring relations with Russia
Wtf i hate Assad now

Their entertainment gods gave it to them, it would be sacrilegious to abandon it.

he makes me laught, and the world will burn anyway

We are Alot more interested in gauging how far gone Germany is right now to determine whether or not to pressure Congress into sanctions against them.

Who fucking cares about dorito bigger problems faggot

Put us front of queue for trade deal, I flipping love the man..

Same as yesterday. Stop making this thread.

He is doing pretty good. He is not the smartest guy in the room. He is fighting for American jobs and business, that's what Europe is not used to seeing. He is trying to take some tax burden off the middle class and rich 1%ers, the later is what the masses will have problem with. I wish Congress would send him some important legislation to sign, like ending the welfare state or repeal of Obonga care.

Since his politics are more isolationistic than the Clinton Cunt and he's against TTIP, I'm fine with him.

I think he's an idiot, but he's our idiot.

because they're brainwashed morons who dare not read the source

He's a moron

>non inclusive

Ask me how I know you are a shitlib 20-something with a fake degree from a commie infested state college.

you're fucking danish

100% ourguy

Well he will make america great again!!
By building a billion dollar huuuge wall

better than hillary

More buzzwords next time.

Your country is dying, your opinion is irrelevant.

>Great great grandfather Anglicizes last name at Ellis Island as was customary at the time

LOL DRUMPF!!! AMIRITE GUYS??

>male child of a single mother calls himself a girl

Absolutely

Colbert made a shitty joke about how Trump's name was spelled generations ago before they moved to America and assimilated.

christ, you give daddy donald a nickname and the trumpkins lose their shit
can't wait for the NEET-ratio to drop in 3.5 years