ITS 2017

>ITS 2017
>WHY CAN ONLY MEN BUY CONDOMS

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1aQaCD0sY

That's totally false I usually send my gf to buy them and no one had ever denied to sell them to her.

It's a complete bullshit commercial

what a load of bullshit

bullshit as in it's a joke, or just them trying to sell more condoms through lies?

The latter.

Yeah thought so just sometimes your guys slang and ours isn't the same

Female condoms have been around for decades. No one like them because you're literally fucking a loose nitrile bag.
I can't comprehend what this ad is even supposed to meme. I think Trojan is overtly calling women stupid, which I applaud them for.

Though realistically they should only have blacks in their ads.

These aren't even female condoms though, they're just regular condoms in a "discreet" package because apparently regular condom packaging is too oppressive to women or some dumb shit

Condom company wants degenerate whores to buy their products. It makes all the sense in the world. Only 10% of men getting laid, 90% of women getting laid get the women to buy the condoms.

let them buy dinner too

Women hate it when I pay, they get on their high horse I dont need a man to pay for my meal. I pay just to get the reaction. Aussie bitches have bought the feminist bs hook line and sinker.

This commercial does not make me want to buy a trojan condom.

I got by the rule of if I asked them to go to dinner I pay, if they ask me they pay. I still open doors and shit on dates. If they get uppity then I know not to ask them on another date

>2017
>using condoms
What does it feel like to live in third world country?

dude i'm going to wear a condom unless we are dating. Who knows what std's she might have or if she wants to get knocked up

SUPER gonorrhea is spreading fast! 75 million new victims per year worldwide! God is punishing faggots, sodomites, and fornicators

thats the spirit.

women will pay more for literally the same shit, if it is otherwise marketed toward them.

This is no different, even if they aren't "female condoms". Same product. Same function. Identical in every way, except it is marketed toward women as the consumer.

Women basically paying extra for "privilege".

>blacks have big dicks

how fucking ignorant and gay are you?

Sure they do

Dont respond to bait retard