Shia Leboeuf arrested for drunk and disorderly AGAIN

>Shia Leboeuf arrested for drunk and disorderly AGAIN

BEST TIMELINE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7qUhT
youtube.com/watch?v=gbX2ZtuIh7o
youtube.com/results?search_query=shia lebouf bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been gone for a while. What happened to his cuck shed? Is HWNDU over now?

I forgot he existed.

archive.is/7qUhT

What did we do to him? Does he have nightmares about HWNDU getting destroyed, so he has to get drunk to wash the memories away?

Heeb's will not divide us

>in just five and a half months, he went from being a folk hero of the left to being a embarrassing fucking bum
best timeline indeed

>when Donald Trump and a bunch of mean nerds on ebaumsworld have access to so much rent free space in your head that you completely snap and go from a liberal, millionaire actor to a grungy, imprisoned bum.

I used to enjoy his films.
Sad!

young man needs to sort himself out

Nice trips brehhh

They said there was going to be another HWNDU project, but it seems he got too broken to do another after the cuck shed... We always break our toys...

youtube.com/watch?v=gbX2ZtuIh7o

Wasn't he on a deserted island last time?

spurdos raided it.

He probably drinks because he was constantly molested growing up

Why is it illegal to drink in public? This law is clearly targeted at minorities

anyone else also misses HWNDU: NYC Edition

truly best season

We broke him.

He will not DUI I us!

Some comfy times. Really fucked up my sleep pattern though.

Meribane is the best

Kek. My ID.

Sup Forums application over time: arsenic

top kek

hha that's pretty good.

Going through all the OC created from back then. Some good stuff.

Once I read how wacko his relationship with his dad is it explained a lot. I just feel sorry for him now.

Can you elaborate? All I know is that his dad is a convicted kid rapist.

reminder: shias father sexually abused him during his upbringing and then sold his son to hollywood

now you understand why he snapped(utube shia breakdown)and left hollywood

He needs to fuck up and face true hardship. Only through hardship, through being forced to contend with true obstacles, will he be able to grow and unfuck himself.

the moment shias repressed memories resurfaced of his childhood and he snapped

enjoy

youtube.com/results?search_query=shia lebouf bag

"The only thing my father gave me that was of any value to me is pain. The only time my dad will ever talk to me is when I need him at work," LaBeouf said. "He knows to pick up the Skype phone call, and he knows what I'm looking for. It's not to say 'Hey, Dad.' We manipulate each other. We service each other. I use him when I go to work. It's not a real conversation; it's just an excuse to rev up. He's the marionette puppeteer. My dad is the key to most of my base emotions. My greatest and my worst memories are with my father, all my major trauma and major celebration came from him. It's a negative gift."

Good times.

Something fucky happened but it's still cryptic.

I wonder if his dad diddled him, or let his friends diddle him.

In related news, grass is green and sky is blue.

>We service each other.

Shalom Shia