brilliant

Awesome! Bump hard

Nice

smart

bemp

How do I get a vpn?

Bumping bump lets do dis

bump

Humble bundle had a good one last week for $12 for a year's service.

You are aware that faxes don't come in on paper anymore right? They stay in digital format on a server and you can use them however you like, convert them to html, anything, without using toner or a single sheet of paper.
So this should be called 'operation select all, delete'. Keep up the amazing contributions.

Lol

I have to pay? Fuck that

Fill up their servers lol. I'm sure it's just a single rack for as little traffic that they get.

>not clogging the devices with pepes anyway

>You are aware that faxes don't come in on paper anymore right?
being this retarded you think every single fax machine in the world has this already? my job has 4 fax machines that print out and random thing that comes in

>Sup Forums is making the plagues befall the tyrannical CNN just as with Egypt

It's some sort of beautiful metaphor for before the Pharaoh's death.

bump'n for lols

Yee

I'm surprised no one has thought about sending fax with dead Muslims and niggers

Bump

free ones are fine for this. google cyber ghost.

get hoxx addon

worth having one if you do any torrenting, ShadeYou is a good cheap one I think I paid $15/year or some shit, if you can't afford it you're a literal nigger.

Check out the new CNN meme I made. :)

youtu.be/6s39OVMbNlU

bump a bump bump nickelodeon

I can afford it but I don't do illegal shit so I don't care to have one. I am tempted to get one just for this but I'll try the free ones other anons posted

Bump

I'm in how do I drain their ink young kiss of the internet baby boomer here. An really retarded.

Fucking kek. Nice.

1980s-tier

My sides.

We are officially plebbit tier

I am lmfaoing. Epic job Sup Forumsrothers. We should order them pizzas next.

No one messes with the alt right and anonymous!

>4 fax machines
You guys are so pathetic.

Ummm, maybe they could just turn them off? Maybe nothing will even print until they confirm the image isn't spam.

Finally you faggots are doing more than just posting memes, not that I support this distasteful behavior against the free press.

What would be really distasteful is if anons decided to interrupt all their live news broadcasts by hopping in behind reporters and gesturing/screaming like with the HWNDU streams. They'd just need to find out where CNN was filming.

In the old days we would get an all black piece of paper, and then fax it but stop the page halfway. We'd then tape the two ends together so the paper is looped and the machine never stops.

>CNN
>Filming anywhere but in studio
They fake everything they do with green screen shit, if they ever go outside it's more than likely guarded for shit like that.

If CNN hurts you physically for simply acting like a retard, that's a million dollar lawsuit. "I'm so afraid to put on the news or go outside cause CNN might hurt me again, I need a million dollars I'm so damaged ahhhhh"

You're playing into their hands retards. Now they can cry foul, cite undo harassment and look like victims. Go after advertisors in an organized and professional fashion

CNN's security that's composed of paid police officers can bash your fucking head if you do not cease the interruption of their filming.

Isn't there a site you can use to mail bags of shit?

You should be using this to trigger the kikes.

Check out Windscribe. You get like 50gb a month for free

You have been warned GOYIM. We are tracing your IP back RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Oh no, what will i do?

You have to be really stupid to post this.

I keep seeing this frog every night I come home from work. Before, I didn't think much of it. Anymore, however, I like to think he's around - or at least watches. Maybe this is his way of hinting to me that I'm getting warmer.

d dunno bout that... our fax machines at work pump out printed faxes.

bump

Fax machines are 100% obsolete. It's frustrating to think that boomers still fax things when we have scanners and email.

They do. My boss is 58, doesn't know how to use e-mail and sends everything with Fax. Unfortunatelly not advertising on CNN else I would provide data

bump

The best thing to is, focus this effort on CNN's advertisers.

send all the anti-CNN memes, and lets create anti [insert CNN advertiser name here]. they might get scared that memes that disparage them might get spread.

this is true, but you cant preview them befefore deleting, you have to go through each one and delete individually

>Trump is "God" Emperor
>We are his "angels"

Just use tor, you dip

I've sent off around 50 so far, I'd love to know if this is working......
I picture some Jewy McJewerstein standing at the fax machines and cursing the frogs.

Wouldn't it be better to just send a black paper? Or if you want to send pepe you could send the one in the picture but with black background.

this.
although even pic related would be good.

Bump