Russo-German relations

Is there any way to force Germany to ally with Russia instead of being eternal Anglo's submissive vassal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc
youtube.com/watch?v=qG82RMyS07Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W4b4tlJHQ14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry Ruskie-bro, but we're not the Anglo's submissive vassal but the (((Anglo's))) submissive vassal.
Unless you get them out of western societies completely we won't be teaming up any time soon.

Also video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc

Not unless there's some wacky happening. Now tell me about pic related.

send more golddigger waifus

Friedman's speech makes sense. Fucking Poland lie between our countries and disturb our relations.

It seems no one can find source of this pic. Many tried.

wanna team up and invade poland and then share the clay?

Your woman are trash, why can't your raise them right?
I had 2 russian girlfriends and both of them cheated on me

Just imagine what the German weltschmerz and the Russian depression together could destroy

cuck

mikropenis?

>wanting to team up with the krauts
its not like there are MUCH better options out there...

It's going to happen soon. EU is collapsing and Poland has become too insolent. It really makes me sad to see how this little irrelevant country piss on great German nation while spend your money.

>Swamp Germans pretending to not be part of the greater German Reich

Based bro!
Soon german-russian domination and prosperity

They raised on Western movies and culture after collapse of the Soviet Union while their parents was too busy making some money to feed their family. That was really hard time for our country,

I agree we should invest into Russia and grow the domestic piraschki/blini industry instead throwing the money away into poland and other EU cuck bullshit.

mfw dutch state is older than krauts

>we are calls swamp germans

/Groot Nederlands rijk/ when?

Why don't you just team up with us? Austria is also welcomed.

>eternal Anglo's submissive vassal
eh, not really, only USA
we aren't really allied with UK, more with France

>any way to force Germany to ally with Russia
at the moment no. Merkel and Putin dont like each other. but there are many Germans who would have no problems with that.
especially far-right and far-left but also centrist politicians like Gerhard Schröder

the memes when we ally you, Poland would spend 10% of their GDP on military and suck America's dick even more

What the fuck? Russia and the US are bros now. England is Brexiting and has a conservative leader.

Germany is the eternal tsundere here.

not that hard
even USA is older than modern Germany

Stop speaking in your disgusting dialect and learn to speak your country's language proper, swamp German.

>mfw dutch state is older than krauts
>older than krauts
>Doesn't release that state ≠ people
All Germanic people will sooner or later be absorbed into the Reich wether you like it or not.

really a shame that the East Germanic tribes abandoned their homelands, so that polish subhumans could settle there and squat around

>the memes when we ally you, Poland would spend 10% of their GDP on military and suck America's dick even more

That would be great or they will become more soft and will not allow themselves to piss on our countries like they do it now.

Histroical mission of Poland is to be a bridge between our nations.

What can America offer to us and what we can? We can't mutually cooperate with America while Germany and Russia could complement each other (see video in second post)

I heard former east germans are still pro russia. 20% of germans are pro russian according to a poll and east german population made up 20% of germany.

We should work together with Germans to make pros of our strategic cooperation obvious to any. No wonder so many Germans don't like Russia since they are brainwashed by Western media.

There is no any way for Germany to compete in the future besides to be a friend with Russia and they should make a right choice or they will be outperformed by chinks and pajeets as an export power.

East Germany is still Based.

Hnnnng. My great grandfather moved his family from Holland so he wouldn't have to join "muh Hitler" in WW2 fuck him

let the spice (gas) flow emperor...

just on a more serious note...

germany is and was always open to more cooperation with russia but:
1. we're part of nato and the us sphere of influence
2. we only can resist american demands to a certain level and the situation in ukraine made everything it much harder...

so our hands are bound right now... we will be able to prevent the us from forcing to end gas imports from russia but that and the expansion of north stream will bind most of our resources...

so it's actually up to russia:
1. sort out your issues with eastern euroupe... as long as our eastern european neighbours fear you....working together will be hard (orban and other leaders are a good start but poland and the wannabe nords fear every german move towards russia)
2.try to get france and italy back in the boat....
3. use the brexit gap that's forming between EU and anglos to improve your relations
4. don't fall for american traps.... repeated escalation in ukraine should be avoided or it has to be a quick move...

You see... The Final solution of Eastern Europe problem is to divide it between Russia and Germany.

You will never can leave US boat until your people say 'no' but it seems German nation is too weak currently and unable to do this move that is very sad because I have great respect to Germans and it's really hard to see how you guys ruled from overseas.

Shouldn't have left us in 1991 :(

Blah blah blah it's like you shoot yourself in the foot for the third time. WW1 and WW2- (((they))) rule by divide and conquer. Both German and Russian empire, Third Reich and USSR were the nations that had the potential to throw the anglos and the jews from their throne. But anglos are not interested in strong independent Germany just like they are not interested in strong independent Russia. And insted joining us you keep repeteting that "can we be friends with you anglos i respect you look how strong i am" shit. Just like Hitler thought Anglos will be his friends while he took their "USSR is run by the jews" bait and got stabbed in the back by them.

The final solution is leaving Eastern Europe to us while leaving Western Europe to Germans. Just like it was intended by Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

your neighbour is the EU. it may not survive the next 30 years but even if it goes down there will be another european project....

also i think the EU approach is superior to all other solutions to bring peace to europe...

russia should be interested in a strong EU... bc. that superstructure could actually help to soften us domination here and elsewhere.

just look at the stats bro... germany has no army... poland and the netherlands could conquer us in a matter of days.
there is no place for useless visions in times like these.

kek, all the russian women I know are great. Half of them are redpilled and they are all very trad.

Yeah that's sad but that can be fixed. Compare Weimar republic and the Third Reich. Just overthrow the bitch and let's fucking do this.

hnnngg

Fuck, not again

EU is designated as perfect 'US control over Europe' project: Germany dominate over Europe while the US dominate over Germany. I think dual Russo-German alliance as dominanting continental Europe powers is the best way to make Europe stable. EU without Russia is just a fiction.

The problem is that Germans have claim to some Polish lands. We could allow them to annex some current Poland clay in change to forgive Eastern Prussia.

:^)

girl cheated on the race of the world's #2 biggest pussies.

JESZCZE POLSKA

Modern germs are hopelessly cucked and brainwashed into sucking ameriKKKan dick for eternity. I don't think current-year germany would even be capable of ever being a sovereign nation, it'd be like releasing someone who has been a sex slave all their lives and giving them full freedom all of a sudden.

like i said... germany is currently invested in the EU that means we have to cater to the fears the americans nurish in eastern europe.
in the current situation the only way to peacefully conteract the us influence in europe is further european integration.

russia can help...
1. don't fall for anglo traps (hacking propaganda bs)
2. inform europeans (russia today, sputnik) and fucking pay some experts to make your case in tv in europe
3. don't let anglos push you out that easily... a few years ago one could learn russian in every east german school now it's hard to find one. enven online courses are hard to find...your movie industry should go back to soviet style sci-fi

it's not. that's why anglos try everything to dismantle it. you should read some of the funny tid bits out there...
britain used to send delegates with texan accents to EU meetings... once britain leaves things will change.

go for it Germany

Russia is your best ally

so i should be angry bc. they were enraged after we killed 20 mio. of their people?

yep
UK always had the balance of power doctrine regarding Europe, a powerful EU led by Germany and France is a nightmare for them
they are shooting themselves in the foot for brexit for several reasons, I am glad the trojan horse is finally out

USA doesnt want a powerful EU as well, they are playing their games to disrupt the unity of the Union to increase their dominance.

> ally
> killed 20 millions

tough love

is this a male

>this
No one loves Germans more than Russia, I think Germany could really benefit from this relationship

we already do... cheap gas is dope.
and russia build nice skyscrapers and icbms with all the petrorubels^^

by the numbers, they should go for it!

Who cares? Fap anyway.

That's great to hear my Germanic friend! This relationship could really go somewhere!!

Who is this semen demon?

it will ;)

an unknown russian cosplayer girl

No thx. Germans are gross and humorless.

EU is nothing while Germany is occupied by the US.

There are were serious discussions about this pic. People tend to think that she is a girl but source is still unknown.

Literally no one in Russia loves or even likes Germans.

russia is pretty big... most russians don't give a shit about germany or any other country for that matter.

>Anglo divide and conquer
Fuck off shill, EVERYONE in Russia loves Germans, Russians and Germans would rule the world if it wasn't for Anglo divisiveness

Speak for yourself. Germany is our natural ally in Europe.

self hating anglo?

> t. German banging whores in some podunk Aids town

Nobody loves Germans, not even Austrians.

It would be totally safe and wise to give G-mns nukes. Come on!

So they could nuke their Lidls in Poolan.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG82RMyS07Y

Either americuck anglo scum or polish subhuman
Show your flag faggot

no, germans are subhumans

you are lucky we care for fools like you

and you Russians, do you think Germany REALLY like Slavs? they are antithesis of all what Slavs stand for

The translations are super biased and at times outright making stuff up.

russians managed to go from feudal to fully indurtialized in a fraction of time of any other country. in fact i actually doubt there ever was such a rapid development of country before in history.
the only thing that can hold russians down are bad, anxious and technophobic leaders...

We've been the destroyer of Europe for too long, everyone time Europe tries to unite we destroy it, it's time Europe destroys us.
Everyone loves Germans, except Jews and anglos, anyone who says overwise has been brainwashed by Anglo Jewish media

and you imagine yourself as that non-technophobic leader leading subhuman Slavic masses to better future?

yeah poland... would be cool if you could for once take some good advice. if you neighbour is willing to sell you gas at prices that make everyone around you envious... you fucking do it.

even if you don't trust him there is no need to buy american fracking bs. only to keep yourself independent by keeping your industry down.

if the russians stop selling you still can buy the overpriced anglo shit... but by then you at least have an industry that needs the gas and has sunk costs that prevents them from relocating...so they pay the higher gas prices...

can't stop laughing

with Trump on our side you can do jackshit delusional fools

Russians aren't like other Slavs. We want to unite all Slavs in our Empire, like Pushkin wrote (you as Slav should be able to translate):

>Ктo ycтoит в нepaвнoм cпope:
>Кичливый лях, иль вepный pocc?
>Cлaвянcкиe ль pyчьи coльютcя в pyccкoм мope?
>Oнo ль иccякнeт? вoт вoпpoc.

That would be great: all Slavic people in Russian empire bordering allied Germanic people and making together Europe a great place like it used to be.

We send people into space, so German genius can respect us. And Germans should understand they can't survive in modern world without Russia, new emerging export powers threaten their traditional role in world economy.

You should ally with America instead. What do we have to offer? Well we are the most powerful country in the world who is singlehandedly fucking you up with sanctions. I understand if you don't though as we are still controlled by (((them))).

no... do you?

yes, God Emperor Trump will rule forever like in Warhammer 40K

yes, USA will always be no. 1 in the world, they will not experience downfalls or setbacks like every other empire in the world because its merica

That's not how it works, there only can be one alpha and so there will always be competition with each other. Also American mentality has nothing to do with Russian so you wouldn't get along anyway.

the sanctions actually start to look more and more like a program to restart parts of the russian industry that were overwhelmed in the 90ies.

i doubt europe will ever reach pre-sanctions levels of exports once normal relations come back because the russian were quite successfull at filling the gaps... (maybe most of these gaps were caused by the russian counter sanctions^^)

still quite impressive to see how they managed to turn this situation to their favour.

What's the source of this picture? All reverse search yields is reposts or other people asking for source and getting no replies.

you know what? we were paying more than the Western EU, talk about European """""""""solidarity"""""""""""

yeah I know your dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=W4b4tlJHQ14

why don't you join the EU? it is literally like unite with Germoney, and most Slavs are there already

>We've been the destroyer of Europe for too long, everyone time Europe tries to unite we destroy it, it's time Europe destroys us.
I wonder who could be behind this post...

I really like to see how all Germans and Russians in this thread support that idea of Russo-German alliance and the only people who oppose are Anglos and Poles.

A russian who recently moved to Germany reporting in.

Send us more russian qts, instead of shipping them off to china.

That's a problem, source is unknown

>why don't you join the EU? it is literally like unite with Germoney, and most Slavs are there already

Because nobody invite us? And we can't join the EU until we don't like gays. Putin wanted to join NATO but America said no.

it's unknown as far as i'm aware

They produce enough salt to thaw all the ice in Siberia

Thanks for answering.

Lol, Putin, even in 50s Krustchev wanted to join NATO for peace together and proposed that, and US denied.

You'd first have to have a permission from your Bull. You want to switch the bull to post-communist one and make him do all the job for you?
>great German nation
not German for so long

I support a all-civilize alliance as long as we oppose all of Africa + all of the Middle East + any other garage country like Turkey.