Do you pay for cuck tv?

Do you pay for cuck tv?

Never have, they eventually gave up pestering me

I literally haven't watched TV in a decade. I was tempted to watch GoT but then I remembered normies have terrible tastes.

i only watch star trek and the antiques road show

you should always pay it goy

Just sign up to iPlayer with neighbours post code.
Sorted

I just make a throwaway email addresses and keep using Sling TV trials if I want to have a TV channel playing in the background that's other than news.

>watching tv

Nope.
They keep pestering me and I keep ignoring them.
Private enforcers of an anti white cultural marxist system.

Did the maths and realized I was paying $3/hour for the TV I actually watched with basic cable. Cancelled it and get all the channels for free with an antenna made of duct tape and coat hangers in my attic. Now have $1200 extra a year for hookers and blow.

No, haven't watched tv for years. Waste of Jewbucks

my gf pays for it. She know it will just make me angry...

I watched TV for the first time in a while recently. It's complete garbage, first two news stories I saw were about warning people not to have children before 30 and the worrying decline of Chinese culture in Canada.

Why should I pay for content when I can download it online for free?
400 (6.62 u.s dollar) rubles per month for 60 Mb / s

Someone explain to a yank exactly what this "license" is? Is it different from a cable subscription?

In yurop, you have to pay the state to fund its worthless state owned media.

This is a state tax on TV. In Russia it is not, but TV is total garbage

Its not different it's just the 'subscription' you need for the bbc

The government uses violence (threat of breaking the law) to make the goyim pay the Jews for the Zionist propaganda they are using to exterminate them.

I get every show from CNN, MSNBC and FOX from torrents and Youtube. It's out there, on the internet, for free.

I get to appreciate Russian TV after this even. We're not so bad after all.

It turns out that Dmitry "Coincidence? I do not think so!" Kiselev was right.

Blyat.

no I use an irc channel where I can change the channel on a satellite box with commands and it streams to my computer. shit is comfy af

No, i ditched my tv years ago.

Dude you should watch River Monsters, great show staring a British Ichthyologist.

Why would anyone pay for that shit
BBC must make all their money from old people

>Its not different it's just the 'subscription' you need for the bbc
BBC.
I vomit just looking at their website.Horrendous you have to pay to be brainwashed.

There are still people who watch TV in the 3rd millenia?

RT is by far the best news channel on U.K. TV

its a decent show

>BBC
Watch the telly, pay the fee.

I just use a HD radio antenna and get all news channels and about 60 other channels.
20$ for antenna and never have looked back.

I haven't watched television since 2007. When I moved house I threw it out and haven't owned one since.

stealing telly, mummy , some jew and loads of other people are disappointed in you

You don't have to pay, I haven't got a license and I have no intention of getting one.

There's a new Star Trek coming out this year

You legally have to pay to watch Jewish propaganda being forced down your throat.

>Anonymous
I live to see the day that haven for pedos and Marxists is turned into high end apartments.

Never paid, never watch.

BBC will die with the older generations.

There is but it looks like it's been SJW'd already.

Commissioner Caressda Dick is on the case.

No I don't pay, I haven't had the need to watch live TV since I moved out into my own place 3 years ago. Doesn't stop them from sending me a letter every 3 fucking months to make sure though

>You legally have to pay to watch Jewish propaganda being forced down your throat.
I got rid of cable tv years ago. I pay for internet but that's all. I realized long ago having 1100 channels of which 95% is total BS is worthless. I was always watching reruns of old shit from the '60's. And how many channels can you watch at one time? I just torrent shows for the kids, plus netflix. Boy, the BBC is really ass raping you brits. Between that and your VAT tax you guys should just kill yourselves.

How can you brits be so cucked?

Anyone that gets fined for not having a license is a grade A moron.

I pay €35 for fiber internet, no tv, no netflix, nothing.