Sup Forums we need to take down antifa. Anyone have any suggestions...

Sup Forums we need to take down antifa. Anyone have any suggestions? I suggest we go for their websites and communication channels.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/bundesregierung-deutschland-die-antifa-als-terroristische-vereinigung-anerkennen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dox them (not here, that's against the rules) and let the helicopters sort them out.

Why bother? They're already doing it themselves. We don't even have to lift a finger to make them look like dipshits. They'll crumble on their own.

LMAO

I say we send in a group of commandos to kid nap them in the night. Drug them to knock them out. Then put them on a c130, strap a parachute on them, and dump them in the Middle East some where. See how long they last.

And we could televise the whole thing and make money off it.

Let them be. The remaining years will be boring without those clowns.

Simply educate people on how bad communism is.

This.

They've already been labeled a terrorist group in New Jersey. G20 riots won't do anything, these happen all the time at the summits. People become too comfortable in the lifestyle and habits they lead, which eventually leads to mistakes and missteps. At some point, they will really fuck up collectively and governments will start hunting them down.

They're collapsing like the USSR
>running out if money
>half of the members are in jail
Come on

take down that bullshit RedneckRevolt website, they love using them as symbols of 'badassery' because they actually own guns.

WRONG, we should be supporting antifa's agenda of class violence to bring about the HABBENING. Then and only then we can administer a full dose of the thot vaccine to the left.

If an amerifat is looking for problem with you.
DO NOT GET INVOLVED.
Sure you'll kick his mongol ass easly but he'll come back with his goyim law suits.
Bewary of the amerifat le 50something% and his secretive law suits.

There's no reason too. They are a bunch of women and beta males. They show no threat a gun can't solve. If they do attack you.

Bait them into alleys in small groups and beat the shit out of them?

this is just satire though guys... satires

No, they are creating hatred against them. Nodmal People are sick and tired of them already.

change.org/p/bundesregierung-deutschland-die-antifa-als-terroristische-vereinigung-anerkennen

They're not going to grow because their views are retarded and unappealing to people. What you're seeing is mostly soros funded mixed with kids who have daddy issues and kids that think they look cool wearing black.

AnComs are Antifa

Simple solution is a disinformation campaign.
Frame some antifa for being racist or a nazi.
Watch them cannibalize each other.

I don't even think so, as many hatred they might have spread last few days. Some kids saw that and see how "powerful" Antifa was and how police couldn't do shit. So kids might hop on the Antifa train, just to be against the system and cause it gives them power.

It isn't hard to influence kiddos.

The police should just have snipers on roof tops shooting anyone seen with a lit road flare anywhere near someone's vehicle. No one would miss a faggot anarchist arsonist.

As someone who works in facial recognition tech - all these kids are fucked.

Sup Forums has no interest in taking down antifa. They are doing God's work by beating civic nationalists and social libertarians into submission.
Daily reminder that Soros was a Nazi collaborator.

What are you gonna do? Count me in

>everyone's fucked
FTFY

I don't speak Arabic

Antifa was labeled a terrorist organization in my home state, just wait for everyone else to follow suit and let the police take care of them. As long as you're not in a cucked country, of course.

do you speak hebrew?

Who could be behind this post!?