Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Dad At A G20 Leaders' Meeting

These people voted Trump into the Administration. Why are they OK with his family members representing the US? Are we supposed to be OK with nepotism now?

buzzfeed.com/albertonardelli/ivanka-trump-sat-in-for-her-dad-at-a-g20-leaders-meeting?utm_term=.esmLQzBQW#.ghqkLzpLv

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0VoxI
gotnews.com/busted-sources-confirm-natsec-advisor-h-r-mcmaster-deputy-dina-powell-leaking-anti-trump-media/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/diane-von-furstenberg-among-five-new-directors-of-vital-voices-global-partnership-59871337.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-lady-laura-bush-diane-von-furstenberg-gloria-reuben-to-present-awards-at-vital-voices-april-7-womens-global-leadership-awards-57139157.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/meet-the-liberal-press/
vitalvoices.org/
prnewswire.com/news/vital-voices-global-partnership
cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciandella/dirt-earth-day-20m-soros-media-hype-roots-lenins-birthday-ice-age-fears
discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7309
vitalvoices.org/people/alyse-nelson/
vitalvoices.org/people/katherine-ohearn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_is_thicker_than_water#Other_interpretations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it wrong that i read the title as "Ivanka sat on her Dad"?

Profit denial
archive.is/0VoxI

Trump Derangement Syndrome suffering faggots will bleed from the anus over this latest
>scandal

>all mine, it will be mine

I asked /ptg/ this and they said Chelsea wishes she was as smart as Ivanka, and that he had no problems with Ivanka working at the WH.
So they're not only hypocritical and delusional, but also laughably dense. They would never be okay with Chelsea and her husband doing diplomatic work and sitting in at a G20 meeting. And Chelsea was writing 120 page thesis papers at 21 on politics and social reformation. Ivanka was getting drunk at wine parties.

Trump Derangement syndrome. KEK, I love watching these anti Trump liberal faggots losing their minds and melting down.

shes hot idc

I remember seeing this exact thread and thinking "God what a stupid thread, I hope nobody feeds it." Thank you to everyone spreading this image around. It's up to us to police the board against trolls, shills and mentally-handicapped users.

The only problem I have with it is that she's a globalist

Ivanka Trump is friends with Dina Powell. Powell is friends with: Huma Abedin (through Teneo and Vital Voices), Hillary Clinton (through Teneo and Vital Voices), Valerie and Laura Jarrett (Obama Admin, CNN), Liz Cheney (through the Bush Administration), Laura Bush (through the Bush Admin), Goldman Sachs Pres/ Trump Econ Council Gary Cohn (through Goldman Sachs and an affair), Angelina Jolie (Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission on Refugees, through VV).
gotnews.com/busted-sources-confirm-natsec-advisor-h-r-mcmaster-deputy-dina-powell-leaking-anti-trump-media/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/diane-von-furstenberg-among-five-new-directors-of-vital-voices-global-partnership-59871337.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-lady-laura-bush-diane-von-furstenberg-gloria-reuben-to-present-awards-at-vital-voices-april-7-womens-global-leadership-awards-57139157.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/meet-the-liberal-press/
Vital Voices Global Partnership seems like one of the Female Globalist Groups mentioned- apparently Hillary Clinton was a founder of the group.
vitalvoices.org/
prnewswire.com/news/vital-voices-global-partnership
Connections to Soros:
cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciandella/dirt-earth-day-20m-soros-media-hype-roots-lenins-birthday-ice-age-fears
discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7309
VVGP Co-Founder/President/CEO Alyse Nelson has strong connections to Clintons, UN, and is part of the CFR.
vitalvoices.org/people/alyse-nelson/
VVGP Communications Director Katherine O’Hearn worked for major MSM, including CBS, MSNBC, Daily Beast, CNN, CNBC, and ABC. Worked in Saudi Arabia.
vitalvoices.org/people/katherine-ohearn/
Their Board of Directors is filled with people from Bank of America, General Motors, Hilton, the DNC, Universal, and other Media

if i had to discuss the climate on earth with a bunch of old farts id get bored really quick
at least with ivanka sitting in you can pretend that everything is fine

>And Chelsea was writing 120 page thesis papers at 21 on politics and social reformation. Ivanka was getting drunk at wine parties.
Ivanka graduated cum laude from Wharton. Chelsea wasn't intelligent enough to do more than "Cs get degrees", especially considering her idiotic command of opsec as demonstrated in Wikileaks.

if you post in this bait thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

well i guess America is a monarchy now. enjoyed what you voted amerifags.

>Same exclusion from companies as Donald
>Immediately brought to the White House
>Gets special classified briefings
>Dad takes her to meet world leaders
>Already has a working relationship with World Bank and IMF tops.
>Dina Powell brought in to be her aide
>Brought her to G20

she's going to run for President

What about muh powerful women, the msm are bigots.

>master media manipulator manipulates media mastery

Either he had to shit or he did it for a reason. They keep expecting predictable behavior from a wildcard.

Good, hopefully he abolishes Congress soon

>is thus a dynasty
>resist
>I want the wife of another president to win

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Could you imagine the asspain if she's elected as the first woman POTUS in 2024? Holy shit..

First Jewish POTUS too, taking Bernie and Hilldawg's spot

Fuck that. She is a liberal globalist

I am concerned about her showing up wherever she is not supposed to be (Party with Soros Jr) and now G20. Unless she is a queen on the 5D chess board. The person to be there is Don Jr. he is the future and perfectly fit for becoming a president.

you think these faggots from the_donald and facebook praising her give a shit about that? They all need to be deported or gassed.

there is no 5D chess. never was. Trump's done A COUPLE good things, but other than that, we've been duped again. He's simply a small, short term release valve before they go forward with their agenda full-tilt again.

>sending your secretary
that is called negging

>a source told buzz feed news

FAKE

I thought Americans were OK with it? In our news channel Ivanka and her husband were described as "closest and most important advisors"

It was a meeting about her initiative for women entrepreneurs.

This. Would vote just for that.

>5d chess isn't real says anxiety ridden man as Trump uses media cycle with calculated scandal for XXth time

i don't like reality so it's a slide thread
Back to your safe space the_donald

the only people "OK" with it are these detrimental and borderline enemies from the_donald, facebook, and idiot republicans who think it's just great and epic how the SJW's get triggered by trump. anyone with even the most limited amount of desire can look into those 2 kikes and recognize that they are absolute enemies, and Trump is a fucking faggot for even having them anywhere near policy

seriously, go back to your facebook group or the_donald you limp-wristed faggot.

It's on par with woman voting for Trudeau because they think he's handsome.

moron she's being groomed for potus

Lol. We don't care for the G20.

>bigotry
>bad
ivanka is a dumb slut even if youre a leftists, leaf

Trump lets his unqualified kike daughter sit with the world leaders. I wonder... why?

Go back to your T_D safe space.

The G20 is a waste of time, not worth the President's time.

>Trump is so confident in his daughter, has so little respect for the rest of the G-20, and is so busy negotiating a treaty in Syria with Putin that he's trusting her to take over for the day.
Nice

I generally don't like this, but in this case it's fine.
In retrospect, Trump doesn't have anyone closer to rely on. His son-in-law is a Jew, Pence is weak, Tillerson is even more globalist than he is, etc...

It's definitely not preferable, but blood is thicker than water.

its 4D chess

What if I told you that the G20 meetings are fucking retarded and I'm glad he slapped all the leaders in the face by sending his daughter.

trump dick suckers are so pathetic I can't tell if this post is satire or not.

don't worry guys, i'm sure her (((husband))) made sure she was ready for the meeting

Tillerson is a self made genius bruh... anyway I dont have a problem either.

Dead serious.
Not a Trump dick sucker either, faggot.
Trump is the best option we had. He's not exactly what we wanted, but he's close enough.
Literally no one in the primary lineup was half as good as he is.
He's definitely leaning globalist and way too pro-jew for me, but it's the best we've got.

There's always my boy Steve, but he's only really about domestic American policy and hating muslims, so I don't know if he has a place at the G20.

barron is handling domestic policy i assume, i know i feel safer when the expert has his finger on the big red button.

How fucking stupid are you, #Resist my ass you guys are the establishment. Besides Ivanka's has already shown that she is more than talented enough to fill in for her father who has more important things to think about. She is one of his assistants, it's her job to do theses thing dumb-ass, stop insulting the God-Emperor and get off of this board you cucked ukranion.

>Tillerson is a self made genius bruh
He's probably the most globalist of them all, based on past statements.
He's also pretty pro-climate change.

Nearly forgot about him.
He seems to the the guy that has the right idea on a lot of things, but probably isn't the best at communicating them.
eg., bit of a hothead.

>stop insulting the God-Emperor
Go back to T_D and go back to sucking kike dick.

put the man's feet to the fire
the US is looking like a banana republic to the world with his antics
god emperor may not represent your best interest when he puts his socialite daughter in his stead
this is not the America we want
there is a level of decorum that mister trump just not possess
wake up
nepotism kills business and destroys the credibility of a nation
trump keeps insulting the world

Ready for sixteen years? Say it with me now: Madam President

This shows you how important the meetings are

Looking back, pretty much everything I find appealing about Trump is Bannon's work. Trump is just the anti-establishment vessel that carries his ideas.

Generation Zero is still kind of spooky, though, Bannon still clearly believes we're on the cusp of a historic crisis, and I'm not sure if believing so will influence him one way or another.

Probably been on this board longer than you dick sucker, get out of here you bandwagon racist. It's funny how I have never been on The Donald which is a perfectly fine group of allies for the rest of you fags yet your too stupid to find or make allies with alt-lite or the moderate alt-right.

>Sup Forums now unironically cheering for kikes
What has this place become?

buzzfeed = fake news

Die shill

>1 post by this ID
not foolin' anybody bergblatstien

he could have just send a picture of himself giving them the bird but this is a little more subtle so i generally support this move.

>b but he's a based kike like Milo right guys!

i find it pretty amusing

He just don't meet with people he don't like

She may be smart and well informed to handle that position, but it ain't right. I don't like it.

Honestly you guys have become the very god damn kikes that you oppose, you get so easily angered by those with different points of view it's sad, and ironic considering this is for politically incorrect conversation. Jeez, give me a break fags.

>instead of just saying "sage" the infographic deems necessary to explain just how to use sage
>implying this image is not tailor made by redditors for redditors

Remember to gas slidespammers

Would be pretty sweet desu
Literally NOTHING wrong with being jewish [spoiler]unless you aren't one[/spoiler].

Ivanka is the First Daughter

How dare you question the Emperor of America? Trump was taking to Putin about the Podesta emails, it's a disgrace.

>blood is thicker than water

> doesn't even use the phrase properly

So what? EVEN Merkel defended it because Ivanka is part of the delegation and has done a lot of women empowerment issues since her father was elected.

How so, you colossal faggot?
>In modern society, the proverb "blood is thicker than water" is used to imply that family relationships are always more important than friends.

>has done a lot of women empowerment issues since her father was elected
Name one meaningful thing that she's done as part of the administration for women's empowerment since Jan 20, 2017

The phrase is, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb

>the kraut leader that seems to hate white krauts likes her because of girl power

well damn, i can't ignore an endorsement like that

That's the Jewish interpretation.
Nice way to out yourself, Chaim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_is_thicker_than_water#Other_interpretations

good I hope he does martial law and then kills all u liberals

the true mastermind reveals herself
hail Ivanka

"blood is thicker than water"

This implies you family member has done wrong, but you will stand by them. See Bill Cosby.

Why dont you google yourself? I know that she /WH brought on several agenda to empower women on the way.

Is it one of many meetings? What was the meeting about, was it something she knew more about? What was Trump doing, maybe he had something urgent to deal with?

I'd like these questions to be answered before I give a shit. Leaders have advisers to sit in for them all the time. As long as they represent their ideas and report back how could this be a problem?

women dont need to be "empowered" your worthless fucking kike. this isn't the 1800's. They have just as many "rights" as anyone else does in the western world. fucking kill yourself

Not one iota

she is good at dealing with jews.....

Get the fuck out of here u cuckold muslim apologist

he put his daughter there as a sign that he just does not give a fuck about G20 round tables.

>A Jew regularly puts it in from behind and keeps her face down with his palm and forcefully inseminates her with his seed

Yes that's how everyone should deal with them you cuck

Trump raised really great kids. The best kids. Trust me. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. Their greatness is huge.

Martial law applies to everyone kiddo. Not just liberals. You get shot the same if you step out if line.