Dreams of Sup Forums

Am I the only one who dreams about meeting and talking to people on Sup Forums when asleep?
I do, and it is very weird. There IS a power here. Some kind of Zeitgeist.
Are we meeting in our dreams? Are we sharing some kind of power, that we don't fully understand?
Every night I dream of God, and people on /pol...and we discuss wtf to tell the board.
Am I the only one feeling this? Experiencing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenightshirt.com/?p=2279
youtu.be/Ny6D1da6DlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dream that im late for work all the time and then when i wake up, im still dreaming but i dont know it, and i woke up late for work again.

then i finally wake up IRL and i wake up on time but im panicking because I feel like i woke up late for work

what does it all mean?

You're late for work?

I dream intermittently about the Spanish television weather girl Ximena Córdoba and then pounding antifa into a pulp.

you almost gave me a heart attack but i have a clock on my computer and im certain that i have plenty of time before work

I had a dream where I was watching 8-mile, with deleted scenes, the deleted scenes included my getting my face bashed in and my jaw filed off until my face was nothing more than a a bloody people and I lay there in agonizing pain. The thing doing it to me took some white substance and rubbed it on my wounds and it began to bubble, burning off the last remnants of skin left on my head.

It ended with the thing looking right at me, I was looking at thid from outside of my body, holding my my lifeless head in its hands

I think I do as well but I forget them a lot of the time, only sometimes occasionally I remember someone from my dream that I knew and felt familiar with

sleep paralysis, "OBE", lucid dreaming flag here. Sometimes the dreams are wonderful. Much of the time they are horrific.

Taking melatonin guarantees that I will have utterly gruesome dreams.

Sup Forums slips into a dream occasionally.

>flag
*fag

I dream about my fiancé that left me or about being happy

I dreamed about 9/11 and the comet that exploded over Russia, before it happened. I even told people about it....and they all said I was crazy for believing they would happen.
At the same time I dreamed of a massive comet strike that will kill off a bunch of people.
Somehow I know all of these things are related.
My dreams recently have all been about a man n a pale horse...no BS.OF course it makes sense for Christian to dream that in perilous times...so who knows if it means anything.
In my dreams where we communicate, we are of the same mind...not joined FULLY, but together in the sense that we understand everything, and agree on EVERYTHING.
...And we are trying to figure out a way (or something is) of relaying this info to our waking selves.

Same here brother

It almost drove me crazy...no BS. Espcecially after the comet...9/11 I could pretend it was just a good guess, but the other? I even knew I was dreaming of Russia.
My paranoia got to the point that I thought EVERYONE on earth was making fun of me behind my back. That the Russia comet thing did not happen, and even PBS documentaries were making fun of me, ones about the comet.
I even remember part of a PBS documentary about it, where they modeled the incoming comet, and the explosion...and it looked to me like a dick....ad I thought it was an inside joke between everyone else on earth.
At least now I know it actually happened. But it really fucked with my head...how do you KNOW anything has really happened anymore?
Still don't know which is more conceited...believing I can predict the future, or when I believed everyone on earth was making fun of me.
For a few years my life felt like the Truman show. Not cool.

I recently dreamed that I murdered a baby sibling that doesn't exist in real life. The asian doctor who was supposed to tell my family a cause of death walked into the room and shot himself in the head with a pistol. I got away with it completely as now everyone assumed the crazy doctor also killed the baby before his suicide. The guilt of knowing I had done this and the stress of behaving normally in all these conversations about the deaths became so great that I eventually became a priest to try and redeem myself.

I had a recurring dream that I was murdered by a cannibal who ate parts of my brain while playing on his computer. He lived in a country house and drove an old yellow camaro parked in a gravel driveway with an old wood fence in front of it. Same damn dream multiple times.

I would bet anything this really happened to someone...maybe even you in a parallel universe, and you are picking up those memories/dreams through the ether, somehow.
Anything with really strong emotions is going to transmit more.
Like boosting a signal.

We know from Einstein that much of reality is an illusion...time and space in particular.
It makes sense that Nostradamus predicted 9/11, and that the closer we got to the event, the more people did as well. The signal was stronger the closer you are in space/time.
So it makes sense that people would be more connected to themselves in parallel universes too.
You might share the same exact signal with yourself in another universe.
My son used to tell me that before he was born, he used to have a China-mom....those are his exact words.
He would literally cry about missing her to the point it made his mom jealous (you know how moms are).
He eventually forgot though...or claims too. He did not like the attention from it to begin with.

I see digits in my sleep

i have dreams about possible future topics of Sup Forums but then i just will it away, since it's always about destruction.

fuck this hippy multiverse.
the only future i am interested in is that this Earth becomes the birthplace of a literal W40k led by whites.

What tripped me out was the fact I had the same dream over and over and over...I have had much more messed up dreams in my time but this so far has been the only recurring one. It was so oddly specific and kept playing on repeat

This shit is dumb. It is Satanism...hen you finally understand what Satanism is, of the Judaic variety.
You want to assert your physical nature, on a physical plane...ie be the only race, or at least run all the other races.
This IS Satanic Judaism, and Freemasonry, and Jewish mysticism....you want to be the Jews.
Why not just say you want the whites to be the Jews...save yourselves the hassle of inventing your own racist propaganda.
I am asserting my spiritual nature, onto a spiritual plane.
This is why people like these will always be lost.
Pity them everyone.

thats jouissance–symbolized brilliantly by creamed corn (“Garmonbozia” or “pain and sorrow”) that is the food of the spirits who dwell there.

it was rather the unacceptable mix of horror, guilt, giddy excitement, and awe—the way we derive enjoyment from tragedy, which cannot be consciously acknowledged—that carried that psi signal. Lacanian psychoanalysis calls it jouissance.

pleasurable-painful horror-in-bliss (or blissful horror) of jouissance—it is usually translated simply as enjoyment

Symptoms are actually the way we reorganize our life in order to continue to derive a secret enjoyment from something that consciously causes us suffering, pain, or revulsion. Symptoms are repetitious, ritualistic acts that attempt to manage this contradiction

Jouissance, the secret painful enjoyment at the dark heart of our symptoms, is the “only substance acknowledged by psychoanalysis,” according to Žižek.

"ascetic priests" working hard to assemble the masses and lead them to carnage in order to satisfy by their sacrifice the jouissance of some obscure Moloch.

sacrifice are actually the way we reorganize our life in order to continue to derive a secret enjoyment from something that consciously causes us suffering, pain, or revulsion. Symptoms/sacrifice are repetitious, ritualistic acts that attempt to manage this contradiction.

this is seen in ritual sacrifice and the synchronicity involved

this relates to archetypes and synchronicity

I have had so many lucid dreams I don't even keep track...I have been told lucid dreams are relatively rare by others but I have them all the time. What's it mean anons?

Oh yeah...we literally create in our physical realm, what we envision in the spiritual.
This is the crux of all religion in its basic form though.
Which is why literally something like 9/11, getting people to all believe and think about an object in the sky, falling and killing loads of people (Twin Towers), can actually cause something to fall out of the sky and kill loads of people (Comet).

>not wanting an eternal Imperium of Man
>not wanting to conquer the galaxies and timelines with your RoboWaifus
>not wanting the gods of men to be proud of their children

what the fuck is wrong with you?

It was a total Satanic ritual (911). Any of you ever play Final Fantasy? Same exact story. Using evil emotions to summon a meteor to destroy all life.
This was done by Shin-ra (Japanese for Shine Bright aka illumined).
In the end only the life force can save the planet.
I'm just not as attached to an illusion as you are. You can have it if you can take it....but I know you never will. Your way is death.

Final Fantasy 7. Shinra even destroyed the PILLAR, causing the plate to fall and crush everyone inside and underneath.
Weird coincidence huh?
I even played this game AFTER I had those dreams and prior to 9/11 even happening...and I tried to tell everyone.
They was all, "You're fucking nuts."
Who's crazy now?

this is jouissance, the essence of evil, moloch

thenightshirt.com/?p=2279

>Jouissance, the secret painful enjoyment at the dark heart of our symptoms, is the “only substance acknowledged by psychoanalysis,” according to Žižek.

>“only substance acknowledged by psychoanalysis,” according to Žižek.

ignoring the fact that both the physical and etheric planes have a RECIPROCAL relationship is just retarded.
CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF IS THE BY-PRODUCT OF LIFE, HENCE THIS UNIVERSE IS ALIVE

it is very insulting to call this reality matrix an """"illusion""""
just keep forgetting that this current plane of existence has a materalistic bias, fag

>Jouissance
back in the 60s there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because there was literally, absolutely no real reason and no practical purpose for the WTC. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC suffered from a high office vacancy rate. one of the major objections was that the project was financially unsound since there was already an economic crisis from a surplus of empty office space in NYC.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space market.

the gov't ignored all financial, social, and practical issues and continued with the "purposeless" project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was always high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001

God you are such a fucking faggot op
>probably came from Reddit a year ago and think you are some oldfag
>please go back and never come here

Did you sleep on your back?

According to who? And no...the physical plane does NOT affect the spiritual...that's the WHOLE point. That what you believe is Satanism to its extreme.
Wants to be a God...does not know he's a Satanist. Good luck with that.

This is best argument/info on this thread yet. Thanks dude....we are all so much wiser now, for having read that.
(Implying IGAF about his BS labels Hahahahahahahaahah----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

This is some advanced faggotry, like holy fuck.

Thank you for you input...it is welcomed...no BS.
I do not really like blind sheep.

>the physical plane does NOT affect the spiritual
anything that distorts the physical plane DOES affect the spiritual
you literally cannot comprehend the words typed here if your brain cells are fucked up either genetically or intentionally. this also explains niggers and kikes being such fucking cancer in this planet

of course the mind is powerful, BUT as i said the materialistic bias of this current plane of existence prevents most humans to become god-like and ASCEND

Yeah, everyone is cancer except you., Fuck off leftist. SJW. You are trash. You are not a white man. Or even woman.
youtu.be/Ny6D1da6DlI

>leftist
you wish little boy

This happens to me too. Like I feel like I'm out of dream but it's another dream. Not a good feel. Do you sleep on your back?

Although if you're a democrat I do hope you kill yourself

When did I say I would not do those things, you strawman building moron...classic leftist tactics.
You are the one who would like me to forsake my family for yours.
I am 100% Aryan, but my family is over half Hispanic...and Native American.
You are the piece of shit who does not care about his nation....wherever the fuck that is.

>>EVERYONE
Isn't this shit amazing Sup Forums?
You cannot even tell these Satanists about your dreams, without them telling you you are wrong.

The construction of the first World Trade Center was conceived by David Rockefeller

In 1946 Winthrop Aldrich chairman of Chase bank ( and uncle to David and Nelson Rockefeller) explored the feasibility of the World Trade Center project.

Port Authority formally backed the project on March 11, 1961.

On January 22, 1962, the two states reached an agreement to allow the Port Authority to take over the railroad and to build the World Trade Center on Manhattan's lower west side

Protests before and while the World Trade Center was constructed, as to whether the Port Authority really ought to take on the project, described by some as a "mistaken social priority". (the goyim sensed the masonic b.s.)

real estate developers and members of the Real Estate Board of New York also expressed concerns about this much "subsidized" office space going on the open market, competing with the private sector when there was already a glut of vacancies

Yamasaki as lead architect, who had previously designed Saudi Arabia's Dhahran International Airport with the Saudi Binladin Group (more masonic molochism)

The plaza was modelled after Mecca, incorporating features such as a vast delineated square, a fountain, and a radial circular pattern. Yamasaki described the plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the Wall Street area.

twin 110-story towers

demolition work began on March 22, 1966 to clear the residential site, Radio Row

And Washington Square monument was constructed before the towers, by Masons, and the dollar bill tricks everyone is familiar with, are exactly wtf you would have seen on 9/11 if you had been standing where this pic was taken.
It was all a big sacrifice, to summon meteor.
You guys better make sure you have the right materia equipped. Or you might have to start from nearest save...

where are the masonic symbols and synchronicities that relate to comet, though?

It is one of the beliefs of lower level Masons that Freemasons leadership knows about the flood, and it was because of a meteor hitting North american Ice sheet.
The story of Atlantis and whatever the fuck they did to themselves.
The world is FULL of references of wtf I am talking about.
Supposedly the Mason leadership even knows EXACTLY when this will happen again.

That is one of the things Freemasons claim, to be the descendants of the Atlantis culture.
America is full of Masoinc imagery of this variety.
Hell, this year we even watched the Atlanta (Atlantis) Falcons (Phoenixes) get deteated by the PATRIOTS.
It was what happened in the election.
Most of you have no clue wtf you are looking at, 99.99% of the time...trust me.

God told me all of these things. Lead me to these things and these understandings. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I know things I am not supposed to. Because everything is connected.

I made a lot of money on the Super Bowl...Because I literally KNEW wtf was gonna happen.