Do China really eat dogs? How do you fix the chinese problem

Do China really eat dogs? How do you fix the chinese problem

Get all the migrants and push them over to China.

Seriously, this stereotype hit my taste buds so hard yesterday when I ate some sweet and sour chicken, I literally thought what I ate was dog meat. Am I racist?

chinks arent a human race,they are a species of insect

I dont think its legal for chinks to buy dogmeat in the US friend

So....
Its OK to eat pigs
Its OK to eat chickens
Its OK to eat cows

But you're not suppose to eat other animals?
Are you aware that there are hunting seasons for quail, ducks, deer and doves?
Are you aware that people hunt and eat squirrels?
Did you know that humans have been eating horses for 150,00 years?

So whats wrong with eating dogs?

>what is domesticated animals vs farm animals

Don't forget about us

Americans eat pigs and shrimp which live off of the ocean floor (where all the shit goes)

For sure, Koreans eat dogs. Keep in mind, they'll deny it when they don't outnumber you.

It's mostly a thing in Northern China and Korea. There is a growing number of people who oppose it but old habits die slowly

So its OK to eat wolves, because they're not domesticated?
Pot belly pigs are common pets for hipsters- so is bacon no longer allowed?

Chinese people would probably just eat them.

The have modern saying in China: "Chinese would be eating airplanes if they could catch 'em" They are very conscious about the fact they eat shit other people find disgusting.

You're just going to trigger a bunch of retards who have no compelling argument past "but dogs are cute!"

I would think that they have puppy mills that breed certain dogs for these events. I don't think they just go and grab dogs off of their leashes and throw them in boiling water. It's still pretty fucked up but I guess eating meat overall is too.

This.
Think Xenomorph, just more human like and more incompetent

By nuking the country from orbit, and make sure to take NK and SK with them too. Get rid of the filthiest and least educated people that ever walked the earth.
Chinks are a plague that should be dealt with before they fully take over the world because they spread around like rats.

Only problem with this is that Japan could get caught in the blast, but they can handle it.

>Pot belly pigs are common pets for hipsters- so is bacon no longer allowed?
kill hipster and pig

eat only pig

I may be a white neo-nazi-fascist, but I find it both amusing and absurd how people will defend eating one animal while at the same time condemn eating another.

Crickets are the most common insect in pet stores to feed pet lizards. But cockroaches are both more nutritious and safer (crickets will chew on tame lizards if left in the cage). But urbanites will never accept cockroaches as a food source (I.e., bring those disgusting creatures into their house).

Hell, rats might be the tastiest damn things on the planet- but even if they are western colture would never get past the taboo.

Koreans raise a particular breed of dog to eat.

This.

Honestly, the retards that act like big guys saying shit like "but its a emotional cute creature" are just as weak at girls.

>So whats wrong with eating dogs?
dogs serve a purpose to us as guardians and hunting partners

horses can fuck off, their time is long gone now

maybe someone will say the same about dogs in another 100+ years

Daily life in China

doggos have been domesticated for higher order tasks, like companionship and vigilance
you need to go back

> comparing a pig hipster ephemeral recent trend with thousands of years of companionship
dude, you need to pack your bags right now, and go back to the clear skies land

on holiday in Vietnam and ate dog. There was a kennel outside the restaurant and you could hear them yelping.

>I may be a white neo-nazi-fascist,
kek
come on, ping...

>I may be a white neo-nazi-fascist,

So its OK to eat wolves and coyotes?

>domesticated for higher order tasks, like companionship and vigilance
No. Companionship is relatively new on the timeline. Different breeds were selectively gotten for different purposes but all of them historicaly had some value that could be quantified in financial terms. Attack, guard, help with hunting, help with cattle...

have you even tried dogs? they taste ok

You shouldn't eat any animal that has claws or sharp teeth.

Yeah they're retarded wild animals so why not?

A well placed ICBM.

on hong kong

question what does cat like?

they like mice

People don't eat pot belly pigs. They are entirely different from live stock pigs.

>Eating dogs

Our ancestors used other animals like horses and other livestock yes but dogs are completely different, we formed a symbiote with wolfs and gradually domesticated them, we hunted together and ate together just like we did with our fellow man and protected man from other predators, other animals worked for us not with us that is the distinction

Eating dogs is disrecpectful to your ancestors

They are really good at killing themselves. But they need to get better.

old people and some newly-rich still eat meat from pets and other strange animals in asia (not just china), but most don't.

They raise them themselves or steal them.
We don't torture animals for 40 hours with a blowtorch before we kill them.

Dogs are also bred to trust humans implicitly. Farm animals aren't. It's a betrayal of trust.

dogs have to be taught to trust people

they are just animals