Why does American let the likes of zimmerman and Casey Anthony walk and instead charge this cute sweet innocent...

Why does American let the likes of zimmerman and Casey Anthony walk and instead charge this cute sweet innocent manipulated girl?

Hopefully she will appeal and win or be sentenced to no time or some irrelevant amount of time like a month.

Yeah, that was stupid. I hope it gets fixed.

>Zimmerman was guilty, despite standing his ground
I thought Canada was full of chinks, not niggs.

Lmao America is fucked. If someone attacks you with fists in Canada and you shoot them. The person that shot them is going to jail for murder. That's murder you dumb Yankee fucks.

Honestly I don't give a fuck about this bitch, but it sets a really bad legal precedent regarding freedom of speech. Think about how many times a day Sup Forums says "kys fgt." This has effectively made that illegal.

I hope this stupid selfish narcistic whore gets decades behinf bars.
Fucking attention whoring millenial bitch

She's gen z you stupid faggot

>this person is cute

uhh, no sweetie. she is ugly af

>lmao, either let someone kill you or go to jail
Does your front door say "Grab anything you want and fuck my wife while you're at it"?

>be canadian
>be physically weaker than nigger
>???

Who the fuck gets beat to death. Riddle me that. Tell me how many people were beat to death in Canada last year lmao

>Zimmerman
Had a strong case, he may be an asshole but under the laws of the state he was within her rights

>Casey Anthony
Now with this it's the prosecutors fault, they went with a crime that was too difficult to prosecute with their evidence.

>Michelle Carter
deserved it

Who dat?

Blew up 2 yanks that were invading his country and at war with his people as a kid. Then america put him in gitmo and tortured a little kid for 15years. America is truly fucked

So self defense means nothing to you?

Dumb Yankee fuck!!!!

Does equal or lesser force mean anything to you?

The media lies. That's why

Omar Khadr

I think she deserved it.

I give 0 fucks how many Canadians are killed annually by any means. Go to a rekt thread or liveleak and you'll see how civilized those monkeys are, ganging up 5 or more on 1, keep hitting someone after he knocked out on the ground.
Yeah, maybe he won't die, but will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Now, if you are a some sort of evolutionary mistake that lacks the basic instinct for survival, that's all your problem, but any sane person will try to defend himself in a life threatening situation when he has the means to do so.

zimzam did nothing wrong, in fact he did every burger a favor for reducing the number of uppity niggers by 1
I don't think the bitch did anything wrong either

>Adult wants to kill himself
>Keeps harassing an underaged girl about it
>She tells him to get help but he just wants to die too much
>Eventually she says ok fine do it if it's the only way to make you happy
>He does it, she goes to jail

Explain this.

leaf literally thinks it's impossible to get beaten to death.

no wonder you fags elected a drama teacher.

Yeah sure nigger.
>"Don't forget to do it today, or you never will ;) Love you."

Maybe she watched a Jack Kevorkian documentary on netflix

She is the real victim.

Go fuck yourself you useless leaf.

>Think about how many times a day Sup Forums says "kys fgt." This has effectively made that illegal.

Don't be daft. They had a personal relationship. It's nothing similar.