Should learning about dieting and carbs be mandatory in schools?

Should learning about dieting and carbs be mandatory in schools?

We did learn about it in school, don't most people learn about nutrition?

Lol you can eat nothing but carbs and not gain weight. Calories in calories out.

>dieting and carbs
you mean nutrition and exercise and the answer is- if you have state funded healthcare, then yes it should be legally manadatory

most schools just have P.E teachers who are school flunkies themselves. Physical education is the most woeful part of everyones education.

Correct, our fascist friend doesn't seem too bright.

Carbs are essential to our health. People need to do more cardio

Fat makes you fat.

You can easily eat more than you burn with even high levels of exercise. It's all about diet and willpower user. Keep the kcals under your daily burn.

True, but hearth health is important

found the jew

The epidemic of obesity in the West is totally intentional. Caused by (((them))) to make docile, weaker, sicker, and more tired, citizens of the West.

>Calories in calories out
False. Lookup any research on a ketogenic 4,000 calorie challenge. Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.

I haven't been eating carbs since February and I've lost 60 lbs.

Carbs are the ultimate blue pill, you retards. They're cheap to produce and stimulate your pleasure centers form a pseudo-addiction.

No. Schools nowadays are expected to teach kids so much more than just book learning. Parents have become so shitty and lazy they expect teachers to discipline their kids and teach them morals.

Excess carbs are turned to fat for later energy consumption. Excess being the key word.

>Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.

>Carbs are the only macronutrient that can be turned to fat, buddy.
Ameridumbs

>It's this damn dirty Jews! They're the ones forcing me to eat 5000 calories a day and they won't let me exercise! It's not my fault I weigh 400 lbs!!

is this cp

Do you know what the sugar lobby is? Their pressure on senators and congressmen? What type of food does advertising appear in all media? What would the average American face if you proposed him to eat a salad? Why do you have the habit of throwing sauce at everything?

Yes, just like physical exercise. You shouldn't be allowed to graduate if you're a fat fuck.

I took foods back in High School to try and get myself a girlfriend. It ended up cementing me as a faggot. :/