Ivanka, June 26: "I try to stay out of politics."

Ivanka, June 26: "I try to stay out of politics."

Ivanka, July 8: Seated with global leaders as an equal at the G20 summit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first lady doesn't get elected either. Should she not get to go either?

People didn't vote for May, Xi or Merkel either.

hey we getting a lot of attention aren't we

if anyone doesn't see that this is a play by Trump to ridicule the g20 leaders on constantly picking retarded women to lead their nations...to ruin...

Kek. People didn't vote for Putin either.

I'm telling you guys. 2024, it will be her turn.

She doesn hold a position of power.
Ivanka sole realization in life is using dad money and opening a sweat shop in China so she can scam people with over priced crap only because it has her name on it.

>implying anything of value to be gained from public meetings with those scum.
Trump will meet with each of them in private and break their will to fight us in the appropriate way individually.

Let's bring this to a conclusion so I can see what you are concerned about. What exactly are you afraid will happen in this situation? What is jeopardized by having her sit in on some ceremonial meeting?

his chess playing levels are way too far up that people are completely oblivious to it by this point

>trump steps out for a minute
>tells ivanka to fill in for him
>comes back a few minutes later
if you post in this bait thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

The underagers and 2016 election entryists WILL defend it.

They completely forget she is a liberal, she is the one who convinced her father to bomb libya, she is the one working on him now to go further, she is the one with her kike husband pushing neo-liberal policies on a populist nationalist administration, she is the one hanging out with george soros, she is the one taking opinions from her manhattanite liberal friends, she is the one with zero diplomatic experience who's greatest achievement being a handbag, she is the one...

But the Trump sycophants (Bill Mitchell, Posobiec, Cerno, and their army of underage retards on Sup Forums) will cheer and defend it all day long. I swear this place needs chemo, and you kids need bleach.

This is reminiscent of monarchy. Unelected unqualified people discuss of the future of the plebs. It's disgusting. I still hate the whole G20 but particularly Ivanka for being a spoiled brats and the perfect example of and undeserving 1%.

Why aren you on /reddit or twitch where you belong at 13 years old ?

you are 12 years old
chess? fucking neck yourself.

see
then stop being such a sycophant. think for yourself. if you had any experience (which you dont) in ACTUAL diplomacy and ACTUAL politics outside shitposting you would know this is 1) inappropriate, 2) she is not a diplomat 3) undermines the message of trumps admin 4) ...you know what. Im not even gonna bother. You're just gonna call me a shill anyway because you are 14 years old.

she has to let kushners asshole recover occasionally
you are a idiot if you think kushner is allowed to fuck her

I would vote for Ivanka.

Dude take it easy you just seems to have bad reading comprehension because we are saying the same thing. I'm of the same line of though.

Who voted to create the G20? Checkmate.

Shes a beautiful straight white woman who helped her father become the US president, that is more than enough for her to represent America

you forgot to take a larpflag kike

Thanks my greatest ally, only you truly understand me.

Daily reminder that Trump sent Ivanka to some bullshit meeting about "migrant's rights" as a slap in the face of the globalist Jews trying to ruin Europe and the world.

disgusting anti-semitism

So if she doesn't hold a position of power, what are you worried about?

Politics and power are not equivalent. She is going to be the most powerful woman in the world, her dad will see to that. whether or not she enters politics is another question.

Where were these commies when Hillary was trying to destroy health care in the 90s?

>t. Tredoo

Most of Israel (except the usual lefty scum) loves and supports Trump

Good move, donny!

This describes almost every ambassador appointed by Clinton and Obama.

STOP BEING ANTISEMETIC

>diplomacy
Fuck you. We have the largest military I the world and have bases literally inside all your countries. The only reason you think you deserve diplomacy is because we've made the mistake of giving it to you for too long anyway.

Hopefully Trump is succeeding in his plan to force the rest of the world to suck US dick again and be grateful for the opportunity to do so, as you should. Fuck your stupid meetings. Put some real leaders in charge and maybe you'll get some respect; until then start sucking, euro-faggot

>They completely forget she is a liberal, she is the one who convinced her father to bomb libya
Retard. That was Clinton towards Obama.

The funny thing is she actually cares about this so if they give him flake hes actually doing them a favor.

Rex Tillerson wasn't elected. Why was he there? Also why did Hillary Clinton go years ago when she was SoS? Never elected. Impeach now.

What policies and trade agreement did Ivanka Trump decide while sitting in for Trump? What treaties did she sign?

hopefully don jr.

How are any of the leaders there "qualified"? Is there some kind of school to become a president?
Oh wait there isn't, leftards are just fucking nuts.

Ivanka is absolutely being groomed to run for President at this point. That's why the liberals are so butthurt, they know she's likely to be the first female President.

You won't get away with it this time, DRUMPFLJS

What are trumps "qualifications" other than he got voted into office? Same with some of the other people there

I hope not. She's a globalist kike.

You're fucking stupid she has the consent from the president of the United States of America to be in that meeting. I swear liberals are the dumbest creatures alive. Please kill yourself. You would be doing the world a huge favor.

I hope not. She and her husband are both Libtards

None of the other leaders mentioned are actually elected by the people. Xi, May, and Merkel are all elected by ministers.

>yfw they still don't get it
>yfw Trump can't be fucked dealing with globalization nonsense, but America first

Most qualified Shitlery poops pants.

I guess politics just wasn't able to keep out of her.

Fuck off, JIDF. She's a globalist kike.

>undermines the message

Pretty sure putting her there is the message. He left her with the multi-lateral posers to attend bilateral talks.

Do you have to be a liberal to have a problem with nepotism? Both parties practice nepotism, and I think it's disgusting that people will support it when their party does it.

Ofcourse Israel loves Trump
Who doesn't love that retarded friend that gives you shekels for free and always defends you when you're about to get BTFO

>for free
US never gives anything for free

>JIDF

brockboi

>USA Never gave anything for free to Israel
Kek kike is using his main superpower,the power to lie

>nepotism

Nothing wrong with having people you trust as advisers. He ran his company with his children in key positions, I don't see a problem with him continuing this management style.

POO

>arguing against a kike makes me CTR

back to plebbit

Hey people, don't fuck around with my countryman, he got it right, Ivanka is an unelected busybody, she should be hosting charity cocktail parties at most nothing more.

You don't need to be voted in to become an ambassador. The president is free to appoint anyone he deems necessary and qualified for the job.

Yup. (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))) are snakes in the grass.

If you have a problem with being represented by Ivanka you should probably get laid lol

Lrn2Politics you painfully obvious underage retard

Disprove me

Xi Jinping is actually pretty qualified, especially compared to macron or merkel

>When Xi was age 10, his father was purged from the Party and sent to work in a factory in Luoyang, Henan.[12] In May 1966, Xi's secondary education was cut short Xi was age 15 when his father was jailed in 1968 during the Cultural Revolution. Without the protection of his father, Xi was sent to work in Yanchuan County, Shaanxi, in 1969 in Mao Zedong's Down to the Countryside Movement. He later became the Party branch secretary of the production team, leaving that post in 1975. When asked about this experience later by Chinese state television, Xi recalled, "It was emotional. It was a mood. And when the ideals of the Cultural Revolution could not be realised, it proved an illusion."

>From 1975 to 1979, Xi studied chemical engineering at Beijing's prestigious Tsinghua University as a "Worker-Peasant-Soldier student", where engineering majors spent about one-fifth of their time studying Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong thought, doing farm work and "learning from the People's Liberation Army".[14]

>From 1979 to 1982, Xi served as secretary for his father's former subordinate Geng Biao, the then vice premier and secretary-general of the Central Military Commission. This gained Xi some military background. In 1985, as part of a Chinese delegation to study U.S. agriculture, he visited the town of Muscatine, Iowa.[15]
From 1998 to 2002, he studied Marxist philosophy and ideological education [...] and obtained a Doctor of Law (LLD) degree, which was a degree covering fields of law, politics, management, and revolutionary history

>Looks at all the gibs the KIKE-S-A Has been giving you until the formation of your state
>Lel it's nothing

The First Lady has zero power.

>G20 meetings
It isn't a meeting, it's a fucking dinner. Nothing is happening there.
Trump is right to skip that shit. Ivanka is a liberal cunt though.

Kek. He's got a point..

Brockboi revealed himself and he doesn't even know his mistake

Not an argument

>Everything that I don't like or agree is not an argument

I voted for the Trump family to be monarchs, faggots. Still though Ivanka is a libshit Jew. It should be Eric "Democrats aren't people" Trump sitting in for Donald.

This is pretty typical conservatard behavior. Claim that all women are stupid; relentlessly attack actually qualified women such as Clinton, Geraldino, Warren; put bona fide bimbos such as Sarah Palin, Ivanka and Donald Trump in positions of power they are woefully unqualified to handle.

wtf, I love globalists now

>brainwashing yourself is good goy

if clinton showed one thing during her whole life is that she is unqualified for even the most menial task

No you fucking brainlet retard it's because she is literally the opposed of why burgers voted Trump
She is on a Clinton level of liberalism and all Trumps major fuckups were done thanks to her

that's why everyone laughs at americans, worldwide, they think studying something = brainwashing

> thinks kikes control the world not reptiles
KYS tumblr

the record is being corrected hard today.. kek
but donald is still pres and the media can't change that. suck my dick

I knew that in some deranged mind in the middle of Bumfuckville Nowhere Sarah Palin and Ivanka Trump were more qualified than Hillary Clinton, and I guess you're it. Well at least you're white (maybe).
So it's not because she's basically a bikini titty model who only ever gotten a seat at a table because daddy demanded it?

Notice how I didn't say anything against Sarah Palin or Ivanka Trump, but honestly yes I do believe Palin is indeed more qualified than Clinton, and by miles.

If she were so qualified, why did she run the objectively worst campaign in modern history. If she can't run a campaign, how could she run the country?

That much marxist education doesn't qualify you for anything except Starbucks barrista

Nvm, I remember why she lost.

unless you stroke out like president wilson

>military training
>farmer training
>chemical engineer
>doctrine learning
>administrative work
>learned firsthand the evils of the cultural revolution

You probably don't even know what marxist education means especially in the context of Chinese education.
But yeah I guess Xi is more qualified than you in probably everything, including being a barista, lmao.

>gobbling down doctrines from a one party system makes me smart. If you had even an inch of critical thinking in that yellow brain of yours you'd side with western values instead of this cave man commie shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

>marxist education
>plants will have their own revolution

If you are upset about Ivanka sitting in a chair one time but never said anything about Huma Abedin you can kindly shut the fuck up right now

>learning applied political theory, where it works, where it fails, with the purpose of governing a country is bad

Cool and now you look at China and it's the leading country in genetic studies.
It's always easier to try and make a point than just linking an unrelated wikipedia page.

i was joking about you, not china

>Hillary Clinton
>1970s
Yale
Staffer for Congress
Teacher at University of Arkansas
Director of Legal Aid Clinic
Full partner at Rose Law Firm
Board of directors of the Legal Services Corporation
>Jump to 2000s because I cant be bothered
Senator NY
Secretary of State US
Candidate for POTUS

>Sarah Palin
Bikini Model
Weather Girl
Mayor of Bumfuckville Alaska (pop 2000)
Governor of Alaska (too much work, so quit after a year)

You people are laughable

What a misogyphobe

Are you a reddit transfuge by any chance ?
Your inability to quote is confounding.