Will her craving for attention ever be satiated, /pol?

Will her craving for attention ever be satiated, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1485837357416/
youtube.com/watch?v=O4UqyFt5xNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder Lauren Southern has 0 (zero) kids.

Only with tears and gunfire.

no

>be woman
>want attention and some sort of career in politics
>shill for the most conservative systems imaginable that regulate women to nothing more than baby factories and home cleaners

>will roastie ever be not craving for attention
also she completely acts a victim to get those feelbux even though she wasnt the one gotten hurt

Fucking stop already, jesus.
Mods please permab&

for what? fuck off, this is not break any rules

lauren pls go

my meme got cutoff

it is very rare for virgins to have children

proof? lauren has surely been BLACKED many times

I'm an eurofag who accidentally got red pilled because I was looking for videos ti improve my English. I started with infowars, Paul Joseph and Gavin, but fuck, some years have passed and I got so sick of these youtoube celebrities. They.pretend to be very brave, but none of them.will defend a white ethnostate or name the jew.

Nonetheless, they're a good start for the normies.

Alex Jones please hire Lauren. I want to see her in a bikini selling your meme products

dont we all

>but none of them.will defend a white ethnostate

She was literally wearing an Identitarian shirt and made a video about population replacement 4 days ago.

I'd rather listen to Sarcuck.

Reminder that Lauren is 22 & is doing more to get the West better than any of you fat fucks.

She's a Jew, so no.

And yet the only women who have ever be successful in politics come from the right

Complete lies. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

and yet, you're making a thread about her

idiot

She's a woman and a Jewess, so take a guess

The funny thing is all the faggot youtubers you dorks jerk off to are in that same hotel room. They made her use the bathroom for her updates. Luke Rablahblahski got the best back drop.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1485837357416/

Who do you think is being convinced by your retarded shilling when it gets debunked in every thread? You're just making people like LS more, by showing that you leftists are terrified of her

She can stand up for whatever beliefs she wants. The fact that antifa people are attacking people who are barely even associated with her just cause they appear in her videos is fucking insane.

>Iberian Peninsula

GAS

Isn't it illegal for (((Lauren))) to pay you to shill here when you turn around and funnel that money back into her Patreon. Also you have a lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

As long as betas keep sending her money, never

>oy gevalt, I've been found out! Let's change the subject

>still doesn't have white kids

FPBP

You're delusional if you think she's a virgin. She's fucking a different Chad every weekend.

She's a beta chimera

>That tummy

Looks like Lauren's been party rockin' a bit too hard

>>>>>>>>>>>m'lady

Also SAGE and fuck your e celeb BS that's not politics

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

Through what? Supporting libertine lesbianist culture? Off yourself.

Wow she looks like an ice-queen of the north.

>woman
>craving for attention ever satiated

> who is Angela Merkel

can I have a quick rundowns on these guys plz?

She's a fake blonde, dude.

can i get a slick rubdown on these two?

Not really

Who cares about it? Coalburners only want attention. That's their thing

I don't know/care what happened

She needs to stop pronouncing words through her teeth, it's really fucking annoying.

so in other words, she needs to stop talking

I only know of the one time

What's she sorry for?

Chimera?

youtube.com/watch?v=O4UqyFt5xNc

Putting some bystanders in danger because she wore an Identitarian shirt

you'd still eat her ass don't even lie

A right winger who voted against gay marrige.

Finngolian White Knight has arrived to protect his maidens once again.
You deserve to have a meme by now.

So what does Sup Forums think of Soeren Kohlhuben?

he was the guy tweeting photographs of 'Nazis' and sending them to antifa and he does some work for a German newspaper.

>women

All journalists are scum. The on;y difference between them and whores is that whores are honest about their job. Journalists do the same job with reporting as hookers do sex, but trick you into thinking that there's some kind of virtue in what they do.

cringe

this. she really is

Daily Reminder: All Roasties are attention whores.

right but the ones like lauren are good for us in the long run since they get a lot of support from the general public. anyone who doesnt see this is either incredibly stupid or a lefty shill

A lot of morons in this thread making this bitch rich.

They introduce redditers into reddit-tier politics. How is this good for us?

She is doing more for the west than you faggot.

>Bu bu but only newfags like Lauren hur duuurr

Just Kill yourself

kill yourself right now

She doesn't talk about killing niggers and jews and she has a vagina and wouldn't fuck me. She's a roastie. Don't listen to her. She doesn't make any good points for normies. We aren't normies. We're nazis. She's a roastie.

Aren't we satire anyway? She's way too serious. She's a roastie.

She's not not One_of_us. She's fucked every nigger in the world at least 10 times each.

>talking about birthrates, identitarianism and population replacement
>reddit-tier

She doesn't talk about killing niggers and jews and she has a vagina and wouldn't fuck me. She's a roastie. Don't listen to her. She doesn't make any good points for normies. We aren't normies. We're nazis. She's a roastie.

Aren't we satire anyway? She's way too serious. She's a roastie.

She's not not #oneofus. She's fucked every nigger in the world at least 10 times each.

She complains abut virtue signalling when she in fact is a virtue signaller herself.

>0 kids
>Not married
>Refuses to settle down

But keep feeding her patreon account im sure she'll be eating your dick sooner or later.

She's a civic nationalist. Pretty reddit tier.

>newfag flag

Fits.

I would fill her pussy and asshole with so much jizz it would be hard for her to not get permanently pregnant.

Also: her mind is right and she energizes the movement.

If you don't like her kys.

eat my dick britbong.

taxation is theft.

[Freedom Intensifies]

dawg dawg dawg, you sayin /ourgirl/ is a stooge? nothing but fake news? dawg listen, civic nat is the way to go. fuck islam, fuck rascim anirightorwhat?

Hey faggot shill your soul is showing

She's a gateway drug.
Think about it.

I don't like her because
1. she's dumber than she thinks she is
2. her voice is disturbingly deep
3. her mouth contorts in weird ways when she talks and she has a lisp
>and most importantly
4. she's not my gf :(

Would it be consolidation to you that if she was your gf, you can suck her fem-penis and fuck her boi pucci?

>can't read between the lines

You are a complete moron if you still think she is alt-lite. She makes it clear in that video that ethnicity matters.

just shut the fuck up shill. she travelled to europe and met a group who try to stop boats full of migrants reaching europe. she even went out with them on one of their outings. she's done more than anyone on Sup Forums will ever do in their lives

for jew

i agree on all points but i still like her and think she is on the whole a benefit to us

No. Like pretty much any YouTube/News Network whore.

>t. oh at look how edgy i am. XDDDDDDDD

kys stormweenie. Ancaps will dismantle the global finance system, Deus Vult and restore the power to the people while you jerk off to Hearts of Iron.

see

divide and conquer at its best

>hur dur everyone i disagree with is a shill

>wants an edgier audience
>regurgitates other's opinions
>still refuses to name the jew

She dated a black man. She's dating a Hispanic man. She does not care about ethnicity.

>da joos da joos

I assume you're against everyone except Kevin MacDonald and David Duke then. I assume you're against Jared Taylor too.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

She's a racemixer and known coalburner.

Why do you insist on lying?

will you fags stop at the jews or will you also tke down the Globalist Christcucks and Sunnis?
we need to destroy globalism in all of it's wicked incarnations

she sure did schlomo

Shilling this obviously will have the opposite effect of what you're intending. You're making it obvious to everyone you're terrified of her, giving Sup Forumsacks more reason to like her. You'd be better off never making thread about her.

I want to sniff her feet and lick her asshole 2bh

not till beta orbiters virgins stop worshiping her
they do crave for the jew girls

She dated a black man in HS