What the fuck is wrong with the german police

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm taking a look at the videos of the g20 summit riots that are currently taking place in Hamburg and I can't help but notice what a bunch of pussyfied cucks the german police are.

I mean, just look at them:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuNHsoJVjTE

Standing there without riot shields or weapons, being pelted with rocks and bottles like passive cucks and doing absolutely fucking nothing until the very end. Dressed with gear that makes them look like fucking unintimidating cuddly bears. Then they "charge" by slow running towards protesters. There's maybe 1 truncheon every 10 cops, and the one who wields it never actually uses it to hit someone.

Independent reporters targeted by antifa who are seeking the police for protection are getting a "Sorry, we can't help you, you are on your own" as an answer.

What the fuck Germany. You learned fascism from us: might as well learn proper riot policing. Pic related. It's simple really: the bat thing has to connect with the commie's head. Repeat for effect. It's that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXAVMlKkFI
youtube.com/watch?v=1wirjnfXYas
youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA
youtube.com/watch?v=J4JBSdzT7y4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbj0rTIhQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA
youtube.com/watch?v=7yY8_EOB0NM
twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisREWE?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=FMhLRMOugw8&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhLRMOugw8&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0EaN-WH1hK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What the fuck is wrong with the german police
They're germans too.

They're kinda cute.

They work for the German government.
This is what the German government wants.
Only a military coup can stop this.

Checked best digits

Yes, it's fucked. This is just another sign of the end times coming. A nation not allowed to defend itself, with the security apparatus unwilling to do so, and a standing army of foreigners inside the borders. Movie material.

Germans are cucks.

The Volkspolizei would have suppressed this shit without delay.

The end game for any feminized society

Now they're just waiting for a pimp to come along

Preeeetty much this. Europe is going to implode soon. The State's sole occupation is importing as many non-assimilating shitskins as possible and then defending the shitskins, with the help of violent paid rioting communists, as they ruin the nation. Europeans are literally paying their taxes to an apparatus trying to destroy them. They pay for their own genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXAVMlKkFI

call us if you need us

Any chance a local Sup Forumslack has a blue helmet? It would be a good chance to beat a few antifa.

Germans are literally nothing cucks

That's unfair, these people have shields. The German police only got low self respect.

where are their shields lol

The "joke" among the policemen is "if we injure them it is assault, if they injure us it is property damage".

They are simply not allowed to be violent enough against the protesters...

they are pretty aesthetic

I hope this continues, so other sane countries can see what examples not to follow. Bye Germany, it's been good knowing ya.

>That pic bro
kek

>sorry your on your own
>reloads ar-15
>fine with me

I dont get it either, beating antifa with a baton would be a dreamjob but these fuckers just want their warm cuddly desk jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=1wirjnfXYas

South Korean riot police is best police

That idiot Lauren Southern is not a "reporter".

>these fuckers just want their warm cuddly desk jobs
They will go to prison if they are too violent.

we police now

Antifa FEARS the blue helmets.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA

They are Germans. The entire nation is a nation of cucks, all the men died in the 40s.

>i dont no anything about police tactics and comment on a video without any context

they've just been extremely brainwashed by (((them)))

luigi, they do more as you can see in some videos.

>brainwashed by (((them)))
NO, by (((YOU)))

>we wuz the surveillance state

Angela Merkel has personally thanked the Hamburg police "for their good work".
In fact, they let the left terrorists roam through the streets, setting fire to shops and cars, looting and vandalizing entire blocks.

But here's what's going to happen, mark my words:
Come monday the G20 journalists are going to come out of their press bubble where they only heard about "peaceful left wing protests" and are going to witness the extent of the destruction. Tuesday the news about it will have reached the world, And as clearly as the sky is blue, come wednesday Trump will say "This is exactly what's wrong with Europe". And of course Sup Forums will join him and go apeshit.

FUCKING KEK

Where does nato play into all this tho.

Per the Nazis, Nords were cucks. They mostly blamed Christianity for it. There is no brainwashing, just over population of cucks. Check the r/K theory. It explains things perfectly.

>few weeks ago
>some article about how german riot cop are good and don't fight rioters
>"in the end nothing is broken"

like they supressed the monday demonstrations in Dresden 1989

LANDWEHR STANDING BY

>here is no brainwashing, just over population of cucks.
What?

You literally brainwashed us. Read about the Entnazifizierung.

This.Antifa scum take a beating literally everywhere.There's no excuse.

It doesn't. In all NATO countries police and army are separated, so the army can't be called to handle riots.
That's why I hope the next summits are going to be held in Non-NATO countries like Russia or China, where the police will use tanks on protesters if they have to.

They do very little, especially when cameras are close by. It is clear as the sun that they are under duress and fear that by hitting those poor peaceful protesters they will get fired and/or criminally charged.

Kek
>Germanistan Riot Police won't ever be as based as italian and Brazilian Riot Police
youtube.com/watch?v=J4JBSdzT7y4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbj0rTIhQJU
For your Viewing Pleasure

At first, I thought that was just a meme, but after seeing what has transpired these past days I'm convinced that's the case.

why do riot police just use wimpy little batons and water cannons. they should be using lethal force. when is a freikorps group going to rise up.

Well they are not trained to kill, but to hold up the public order.
The american police is payed to protect the property of rich people, while ours are a benefit to our society as a whole.

>murrican calling for a police state

shame on you

What are they even protesting about and don't they do this every G20 summit?

They just served as target dummies, didn't try to arrest anyone. What they should do is have groups on opposite sides and pull out people for arrest. The crowd can't attack all sides at once and prevent the arrests. Also people who identify as antifa should be investigated and then arrested in their homes and charged with conspiracy to commit mayhem if it turns out they attended the protest.

It would be VERY beneficial for the society as a whole if the police started shooting antifa/anarchists/communists.

You call this Public Order, Hans?
Truly you and your people are lost.

They need to master the art of "windmilling in"

Our police actually do their fucking job.

I bet German cops would watch a rape in progress and fap to it instead of actually doing anything.

hell yeah

Thats the thing your police does its job perfectly.
Being a private army for your oligarchs, cracking the heads of peaceful protesters and let your country get even more raped by the rich.

Why don't hol up the public order then,Kraut?Is there something stopping you?

this. i wish Sup Forums had real political power.

The summit was not disrupted in anyway.
Future spending on law enforcement institutions and infrastructure justified.
Masses annoyed and anti-globalist message discredited.
>Missions accomplished

>Not trained to Kill
What are you a Cuck?
Look at here in brazil where the Police are trained to KILL
youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA
youtube.com/watch?v=7yY8_EOB0NM

> yeah i really wish they could elect the leader of a big country or something

>by letting globalist scum burn down and trash your city, to protest a globalist meeting, while calling for more globalism

Literally all surrounding countries have better riot police than Germany. Germans are just a bunch of postwar pussies.

Filthy fucking communist scum.

This is just a taste of the state sanctioned violence they all support through their politics. They don't fucking get it. They will never get it.

if you think Sup Forums got Donald trump elected you are kidding yourself we might have helped a little bit but we don't have that much power

>muh painful memories of gestapo/stasi
This is what Germans say whenever you bring up a criticism of their police. It brings back "painful memories" or some shit lol

NICE please teach Germans

Shutting down a violent communist/anarchist riot isn't a police state. These people are clearly dangerous enemies of the state and need to be stopped. They are destroying private property and injuring people.

twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisREWE?src=hash
push this pls

They Should Come to Brazil to see what these ''Poor children without choice'' Can do when there isn't a Based Police like BOPE To do the Dirty Work

When are you faggots going to learn that Germany is the enemy and you should be happy they're so cucky. Don't empower or embolden your enemy, stupid.

The whole deplorables thing came from here

not only do these faggot beta muslim loving cops need to all be armed with bear mace and heavy clubs, but to use both liberally against the faggot commie. better yet, solid rounds do a good job keeping the faggot commies from causing shit. they should take a cue from the ukranian riots.those rioters got BTFO like killary did during 2016 election

GTFO all this shit was imported to the us from Germany. You faggots always forget this.

The best of the best of 2001 g8 in Italy:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhLRMOugw8&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhLRMOugw8&has_verified=1

Top keks at 9:15.

because we killed off all the krauts that had balls back in the 40's, this looks like an organized faggot slap fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EaN-WH1hK0

how is germany the enemy i want germans to return to their former glory

>88

BOPE Is the Only Reason this Shithole of a country hasn't fallen
By Killing the Degenerates they're doing Brazil and the World a favor

Totalitarian globalist shills trying to co-opt "movements" and talking about how police need to beat down on dissenting citizens.

Sup Forums is nothing but a faggoty "elite" shill board

>whites being genocided, flooding white countries with non-whites!
>well us shills already have you whites handled, hehe. You white righties better not protest and riot to save your race and countries!!! Only LEFTARDS have balls enough for that, you on the other hand are all about "law and order", according to us (((shills))) co-opting you, so you better not cause any trouble for us and our nonwhite-immigration-into-white-majority countries agenda!!! If you do we'll send our kike pets, I mean cops to try and quell you, whitey! Oops I mean cops are totally based and "on your side" (whatever the hell that means, just some shit to try and make you feel good) even though they would directly stand in between you and saving your white countries! Err, I mean fuck niggers and libruls! Amiright???

Germans are anti-Capitalist which is why ANTIFA protestors are tolerated.

Their police are probably demoralized as fuck. Their country is going to shit and their police force is weak and full of women yet they can't do anything about it.

CHECK EM

Holy shit, that is 16 years ago. I feel so fucking old right now.

I remember when the commie cunts rioted when Bush visited here in 2001. They threw a bunch of stones at the police, as always, and the police shot one of them. He didn't even die and it's still somehow controversial.

Where's the freikorps when you need them?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

German is singlehandedly responsible for the permanent destruction of Europe. There is no coming back from the migrant crisis at this point other than genocide, which won't happen. Europeans are doomed to be replaced by low IQ non-natives BECAUSE OF GERMANY. It was Germany that instigated widespread white guilt in the west. It was Germany that took the reigns of the EU and it was Merkel, with the complete backing of the German people, who opened the floodgates for the third world into all of Europe. It is GERMANY that threatens eastern Europe for non-compliance. GERMAN PEOPLE are a fucking plague, they are the cancer of the white race and they've metastasized that cancer into all of Europe.

Germans are the enemy, never, ever forget this. They are destroyers of all that is good and beautiful.

German policemens are fucking cucks

They're so scared of becoming Nazis that they became faggots.

and we will see it through
try to do something about it
oh right
you can't

Peaceful protesters don't cause property damage and become huge massive disturbances, then again your cuckwashed brain only sees the media coverage of what fucking shit tier protests are so you probably wouldn't know what an actual peaceful protests looks like if it came into your country and raped your wife just like Islam is doing.

Only because the Nazis lost. the jews push white guilt. the current German government is the enemy and Merkel needs to be assassinated. but some Germans are still white allies.

^^^^ they need to embrace their past and stop feeling guilt about it

noice

Most German men are bisexual.

You don't do anything about it except invite more in you stupid fuck. Your government threatens eastern Europe for not towing the line and self-destructing their civilization. You can't stand that there are countries in Europe who don't want to suicide with you. Fuck you you piece of shit kraut, and fuck every grain of sand in Germany.

I'm glad you fuckers will be the first to fall, but you'll claw the rest of Europe into grave with you. You people are a fucking plague.

>Sup Forums wants riots and race war
>condemns antifa riot
Oh we want to protest and riot, just not like this.

Ok

Are you having an aneurysm you confused american twat

That's really pathetic.Also, imagine living in Germany and protesting for more globalist policies while also pretending to be against the G20, they don't know what the fuck they want