Why do americans use the imperial jew?

Why do americans use the imperial jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

mscdirect.com/product/details/80980907
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are two kinds of countries metric, and countries that have been to the Moon

because they want to feel special in every possible way

Because minorities can't learn things and we'd be racist to force a new system of measurements on them

>watch review of something on youtube
>guy is a yuropoor
>yeah the overall weight is 348957 grams
>it's around 329845 millimeters long
What the fuck does that even mean?
JUST SAY 4 OUNCES AND 7 INCHES OR WHATEVER

REEEE

Liberia and Burma have been to the moon?

countries that have been to the moon used metric

Because they are overrun by the Jew

The ultimate redpill is using both imperial and metric measurements at the same time

This is what majority of people do in Canada.

christ
leave us alone already you goys

348957 grams = 348 kg = 767 pounds = the average weight in your country

There are two kinds of countries metric, there are those using the imperial system and those reaching space first

imperial jews get out

Inches and feet are a much better measurement for actually gauging the distances of human sized projects. They all have a relative relation to a part of the body, and i get a much better idea of height when someone is 5'11 or a strip of material is three feet long, or an inch long bolt.

Just because doing math without powers of ten is too hard for you europeans, doesnt make it functionally better.

>Americans can't judge distances without comparing them to body parts

Because when someone asks for a hole to be made .789" to clear something made in China that is out of spec, it is easier to work with than 20.0406

As a machinist, Metric sucks for ninety percent of the work. Especially when you get a metric drawing, and they call for a hole drilled 3.3 mm

BITCH THERE IS NO DRILL THAT SIZE IN ANY STANDARD SET! 3.3mm is .12992" The closest drill I have is a #30 at .1285 the next closest is a #29 at .136.

I am not buying special drill sets for your bullshit.

Idk that shit looks like a menorah to me in the Metric

>i have never done a days hard work in my life

>my drill bits are in inches
>therefore inches are better

Not an argument

>bongs have to whip out a ruler and measure everything down to the most precise measurement like an autistic automaton

Metric is dehumanizing Kike garbage.

Because the metric system works like communism.

metritards BTFO

UK uses both, mongo.

Because they want to be edgy contrarian faggots simply for the sake of being edgy contrarian faggots.

NASA got to the Moon using the metric system. Nice try, though.

Partly this. Metric is good for scientific work in a laboratory. Imperial is superior for almost everything else. Dealing in fractions is also faster than metric. I was raised in metric but it's fucking gay in everyday life. We're officially metric, yet all contractors I know hate it and use imperial.

Don't fall for the metric jew

Blame the filthy ashkenazi leftists

Fun facts: NASA uses mostly metric and most imperial units are now defined using metric ones (eg the pound is exactly 0,4535kg)
Oh and change your point to comma like the rest of the civilised world.

Feet and inches are the best for height
Kilos are the best for weight
Inches are the best for measurements for clothing etc
Milliletres are the best for measuring drinks

Find a flaw faggots

Why cant Euros figure out the standard system? This is probably why they never landed on the moon, to stupid to remember that 1 foot = 12 inchs. They had to come up with the metric system because it was to complicated. Sad.

Non-geo flags need not apply in national arguments

jews are behind both systems anyway. your efforts are wasted fighting each other.

I'm a programmer with a basic understanding of mathematics.

Take mixed units calculations for example
1km - 117m + 9mm - 35cm

A European child could work this out in a matter of seconds.

Now do
1 mile - 163 yards + 2 inches - 54 feet

And don't get me started on programming imperial

this, it isn't that hard. both have their pros and cons, and their use should be determined in the context of their field.

>muh freedom units
>STOP USING ROMAN NUMBERS EUROPE THEY'RE TOO COMPLICATED RREEEEE

CONFUSE YOURSELF TO CONFUSE YOUR ENEMY

>Non-geo flags
>Kekistan
We are the world

This guy knows what's up. Jews control both sides. Don't fall for Jewish divide-and-conquer tactics.

Fuck off, Reddit.

>I'm a programmer
Is this how Redditors virtue signal?

Metric system put man on Space (Colonel of Engineer Troops Sergei Korolev) and Moon (SS-Sturmbannführer Dr. Wernher von Braun).

The imperial system promotes degeneracy (TV screens diagonal measured in inches)

Saved

>Le measurement systems are redpilled or bluepilled
It really doesn't fucking matter.

>im a programmer
And this is why you prefer metric. Like i said, powers of ten are a crutch, a millimeter and a centimeter have no easy relation to real life, and its not like the average human is a meter tall.

For those who actually do production, manufacturing, construction, carpentry, any job where you work with your hands, you want something you can also eyeball, something relative and simple. I guarantee that without a measuring tape, i can measure something closer to a foot than you can to 30.48cm

>programmer
>not commenting on date format first

>Now do
>1 mile - 163 yards + 2 inches - 54 feet
why? in what context would you need that

*two meters

Ordinary plebs only seem to be able to relate to distance

Im sorry, who went to the fucking moon?
THEN Mars?

Two Steps - 1 Meter. It's easy.

Any context where units are mixed, ie almost every occassion in construction.

Metric Drill Set
mscdirect.com/product/details/80980907

Notice it only goes by half a mm.

Now say I want to drill and tap for a M4x0.7 mm bolt.

I need a 3.3 mm drill (metric threads are easy to find the tap drill its simply thread diameter minus thread pitch so 4 - 0.7 = 3.3mm which is 75% thread)

What drill do I need to use to get close to 3.3mm? A # 30 is .1285 a little tight but allowable as its about 80% thread, a #29 gets me a little loser around 65% thread at .136.

I generally use the #29 @ .136 because fuck breaking a tap.

So once again, you dumb or something? Because for your shitty screws, I still need to use a non metric sized drill.

Now if I wanted to buy a 3.3mm drill. I could, but it would cost me a shit ton more than just buying a whole # set of drills, a letter set, and a fractional set.

>construction
>"Hey Jim go mark out the foundation for this house, make sure one side is 1 mile minus 172 yards, plus 3 inches and minus a foot"
>"okay boss"

We just simplify to inches for that usually.

Building a house? Do we say the wall is 10 feet six inches? No we say its 126 inches.

So whats your equivalent of a cm? Like a fingernail length?

kill yourself

Imperial isn't Jewish. It's British.

But unfortunately the Americans have bastardised it and changed all the measurements. All of their units are slightly smaller than ours. Because they can't handle BIG, LONG, STRONG Anglo units.

>imperial jew
>Israel uses the metric system
>Somalis can tell European women how big their dicks are right off the boat
FUCKING BASED

1/50 of step silly

Burma has genocided muslims, though, so 2/3.

I keked.

Q: why is 4rth of july the only date americans use metric for?
A: so eurotrash will never forget it.

>No we say its 126 inches.

But 126 inches is very hard to visualise, unlike 3 meters.

Christ you're retarded. If I'm building a 10 mile strech of road and have a few feet left to go, am I going to say I have 0.00364 miles left to go or am I going to MIX UNITS with feet and inches left instead?

You argument is built upon imperial measurements being easier to visualise, problem being that in order to avoid mixing those units you need to use decimals which make it far harder to visualise than metric.

no, you literally are the children

>losed every war
>solded out to chinese
>fucked up by j00z
>turns into Brazil 2.0

"""""""""""eurotrash""""""""""

If you're building a 10 mile stretch of road, just mark out 10 miles and build the thing. Your non-arguments make no sense.

Metric jew was installed during (((French Revolution)))

>just do the thing! its simple!

Guess how I know your IQ is below 100.

Mile is mostly used as a measure of difference via cars, using feet and inches in the same equation is utterly idiotic.

losed.. solded .. ivan go home you're drunk on rotten potatoes again

Not an argument.

Metric was popularized and pushed by proto-communists in the French revolution. There's no argument to be made. If they had their way, we'd have 10-hour days, too.

You went to the moon using the metric system for calculations (obviously).

Just as most African languages lack words for abstract concepts, Americans lack exact measurments. Just as there is a correlation between the lack of abstract concepts in a language and sub-par IQ levels in speakers, so there is a correlation between using the imperial system and being obese

All Europeans remember making fun of "stupid fat Americans" in school. Many songs have been written on the matter.

>Implying metric isn't the (((globalist))) system

Ahmed, please.

>Why do americans use the imperial jew?

I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I submit to that barbaric metric system.

>tfw eurofaggots can only count to 10

>Find a flaw faggots

The flaw commie central planners demand uniformity and conformity. They just hate it when the invisible hand determines what is best.

>imperial

>Metric
>1 ton
>Imperial
>Ton, Short ton, metric ton
Explain

wew lad

>metric system
>barbaric
American education

Metric system = Jewish globalism
F for freedom not C for commie

oh so we do use metric. glad to see you retards finally understand this. now kindly fuck off

I'd kill for a 10 hour day. Or even 12.
Fucking 2400 hour system always confuses me. Get there at 7:00, hmmm that's 17:00 so that's 5:00. My brain is retarded.

only kike lovers use imperial

Israel uses metric good goy

Pretty good.

Fahrenheit is best for outside/indoor temperatures.

USA uses both
also, how is this politics?
you can't just put jew in every phrase

>not adding am or pm after the time.

Unless your in a area using a 24 hour clock and everyone has agreed on it just do that.

because they are cucks

you are flying 10 miles in aeroplane
you have to adjust for -30 feet in temperature calibration
+250 yards downwind
- 300 inches by correolis effect

do that in imperial you jews

Britain is even worse. We use a retarded mixture of both.

I literally grew up using different units for different types of things:

long distances: miles (km is meaningless for me).

Short distances: equally comfortable with metres or feet

Shorter distances: inches or cm are fine

V small distances: only mm make sense to me, fractions of an inch are weird and don't mean much to me

Weight of people: stone + pounds (kg is meaningless to me).

Weight of food: grammes and kilograms.

Speed: mph (kph is meaningless to me).

Memes aside, is this a real factor?

They won't even register the voters because of Muh-norities, try changing the whole fucking system...

I was under the impression that minorities had already mastered grams, millimiters, kilos etc..

Nah, nowadays it's sold as something called "Paranga", you can buy it by the value, like "pó de 10", "maconha de 5" and all that, no need for understanding units of measure.

fuck off fags
metric is best