R/SzechuanSauceSeekers Declare Holy War on Kekistan

[YouTube] r/SzechuanSauceSeekers Declare Holy War on Kekistan (embed)

My dear gentlemen.

The Great Meme War of 2017 has begun....Kekistanis Assemble!

They may take our lives, but they never take our memes!
KEKISTANIS, PREPARE TO FIGHT. FOR OUR REEEEEEEDOM!

lets nuke them! LONG LIVE KEKISTAN AND TYRONE. NORMIES OUTTTT REEEEEEEEEEE

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD! NORMIES FOR THE NORMIE-EATER! AUTISM FOR THE AUTIST-THRONE!! KEEEEK!!!

Brave warriors of Kekistan brace yourself !!!!!!! Form a MEMEWALL, weaponize your autism. The normies may oppress us but they will never take our memes, in the god Emperor and Pepe we trust. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Your time to die for the Emperor is now!

Theyre trying to disprove meme magic and colonize kekistani's. This means war!!! You may take our lives but you will never take our memes!!!!!!!

This war will not be easy but rest assure we will be victorious and know this what we do this year shall live on for a thousand years let the golden meme era begin!

top kek OP

my sides, thanks for the post op, praise kek

The. Pool. Is. Open.

Sage

>memes for the meme god
>normies for the normie-eater
>autism for the autist-throne
I dig it, top kek

based pede

is the seschaun thing from rick and morty? it seems so cringe

i was in the first war.. idk if i can make it trough another

HAHA TOP KEK

reeeeeeeeee!

Kekistanis are about as normie as it gets.
Kek hates your kind.

PRAISE KEK

MEMES

BASED BLACK MAN

>SZECHWAN SAUCE IS LIFE, MORTY. *BURP* GOD IS- *BURP* ISN'T LIFE BECAUSE HE'S NOT EVEN REAL, MORTY.

>lets nuke them! LONG LIVE KEKISTAN AND TYRONE. NORMIES OUTTTT REEEEEEEEEEE
>MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD! NORMIES FOR THE NORMIE-EATER! AUTISM FOR THE AUTIST-THRONE!! KEEEEK!!!
>Brave warriors of Kekistan brace yourself !!!!!!! Form a MEMEWALL, weaponize your autism. The normies may oppress us but they will never take our memes, in the god Emperor and Pepe we trust. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>Your time to die for the Emperor is now!
>Theyre trying to disprove meme magic and colonize kekistani's. This means war!!!

*sigh*.... Sad!
Kek isn't.. God... Man..
Stupid rebelling Ancient Egyptian man using his screen! Even Pharaoh knows! Stop worshiping a hieroglyph, and get back behind Jesus. Did you see any of us go up to a wall of carved idols and worship to the drool? No. And your island you guys behind the frog would like, LOOKS LIKE NORTH KOREA.

Just saying, I'd do a hand gesture against your kind. But like a king. Tempted to include spittle.

If you all want a cyber war. Have I not already taken you all? Or do you go and reply, though the threads left to die yet many lurk?

If one of you got rich, and really did buy some land and cultivate, it sure doesn't sound peaceful, even if we were gunna letcha.. Hypothetically..

doubles have been banned

They'll ask for pictures like they do for woman's breasts on Sup Forums like every time they use their ID for another pack.

DAE REMEMBER HWDNU???? B A S E D NONWHITE KEKISTANIS PRASING KEKEKEKK XD LIKE AND SHARE

I hope that's not how Ghost from True Capitalist Radio ends up where he uses his inner circle for bad, but united with Team Jesus Christ. Not divided. I seen .gab I seen .report .market .anything and it seems like if an Egyptian were using the internet from home well, you can make any www.'s now can you.

So. Just sayin... Hope you're not Kek..
Coincidences you know, prognostications.
Don't abuse the screen, the visual piercer to the after ages past our time. Do ye not know? Of course, there is no excuse. Like taking the portal and piercing it with the staff, but no, through the eye of the needle is clear. Jesus is the word.

Why do you have 6 id posts? Complimenting yourself?

Literally 5 boards for this shit. Fuck off.
Mods, do something for once.