Donald Trump ‘replaced by daughter Ivanka at G20 world leaders meeting’...

Donald Trump ‘replaced by daughter Ivanka at G20 world leaders meeting’. The picture from the Hamburg summit has provoked outrage on social media, with people across the world taking to Twitter. It was posted by a Russian G20 official, who wrote she had replaced her father “as he leaves for bilateral meetings”.

standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-replaced-by-daughter-ivanka-at-g20-world-leaders-meeting-a3583236.html

Russians stirr up anti-Trump media hysteria one more time - later they tried to do it by publishing photo of smiling Trump talking to the Russian ambassador. I wonder why are Russians doing such things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ddcVg
archive.is/Hy6zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ivanka Trump 2024

>with people across the world taking to Twitter. It was posted by a Russian G20 official
>I wonder why are Russians doing such things.
All the sources you linked are UK.

Daily reminder that Ivanka is going to be our first Jewish president, elected with overwhelming support by Sup Forums.

He has a point tho. Ivanka is not elected but she is representing 300 million Americans at a global democratic meeting, isn't she?

does anyone know what the meeting trump had scheduled at the same time as the g20 meeting was, also what was the point of the g20 meeting he skipped out on.

One of the rare muzies in Sup Forumsand posting what a treat

She shouldn't be there. I don't trust her.

A simple reminder that Donald Trump is a sexist, who thinks that women only exist to have sex with.

When the goal is just to piss them off, sending your bimbo daughter is a strong move.

Wow, the rest of the world is sexist!

trump is about as dumb as his cunt daughter so I don't see a problem with this its 4D chess

Same as almost every other politician on earth but more especially the UN and European Union. Not to mention organizations like the trilateral commission.

This isn't even that crazy. A long time ago, I was having a business dinner at Texarkana and Ivanka Trump was there eating too.

>still more qualified to run a country than Merkel

already had my say:

>misogyny!

What's wrong with that? A Jewish president would solidify Israel as our number one ally.

A shekel for the good goy.

>Russians stirr up anti-Trump media hysteria one more time - later they tried to do it by publishing photo of smiling Trump talking to the Russian ambassador. I wonder why are Russians doing such things.

Wew, lad!

>archive.is/ddcVg
>archive.is/Hy6zU

Oh a polack whose country is getting overshadowed by Russians for 300 years. in terms of nukes, space exploration, winning wars is butthurt again.Nothing to see here folks move along

the most hilarious thing is that Trump has Ivanka stand in for meetings he would otherwise miss and thus have the U.S. represented and people lose their minds

What? How misogynist of this reporter! I can't even right now...
Sup Forums, we need to stand up to this hate. We need women in leadership. #It'sHerTurn

Dumb nigger spic kike how about that