Racists Serbs & Greek kill based black

A group of Serbs and a Greek murder a black American on the island of Zakynthos. How could you do that, you evil nazis?

heavy.com/news/2017/07/bakari-henderson-murder-assault-greece-death-zakynthos-arizona-austin-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qkvqe
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive shills archive.is/Qkvqe

weak bait.
saged

Serbians go to Zante purely to fight. He must have been retarded.

h-hot

Given that the barman fought on the side of the Serb we can guess that the nig was causing some serious problems in the bar.

Nothing new just more cultural enrichment.

Fuck they killed HIM? Now who's going to play space nigger in the new Star Wars?

he looks like a piece of shit

What are you?

>be ugly baboon faced foreigner
>try to fuck native woman
>native men kill you to prevent half niglet mongrels from ruining their gene pool

Pretty based of them

Probably dindu thought he could give the BBC to local girls.
And started nignogging when our girls show their disgust for the apeman.
Told ya before, many times, our girls don't like foreigners.
We Greeks and our best bros the Serbs, don't stand for that shit.
Not going to let some nigger harassing our women.
So we got rid of one dindu for you.

Ayyyy the serbs are agressive, just like all the other eastern europeans. Nothing wrong. Shouldn't have been a cocky nigger

>the 32-year-old security guard of British descent and Serbian origin
so he was a bong born in serbia?

>Dindu shows up at Greek bar
>"Ooga booga! Where da bitches at?"
>Dindu gropes Greek girl's ass.
>Greek girl slaps dindu
>"But dats raycissss n' shieeet!"
>Greek barman "Behave, re malaka!"
>Dindu starts chimping out.
>Greeks and our best bros the Serbians, decide they've had of the apeman.
>World becomes slightly a better place with one nigger less.

Probably that dumb dindu thought GR stands for Germany and easy sluts.
Little did he know that his kind here in the Balkans is not tolerated.

>based black
Said like a true Americuck

My sides entered orbit. Well done, I didn't think I'd laugh so hard at that.

You don't fuck with the greeks, their third biggest party in parliament is the literal nazi party.

I did not Know Greece consider itself to be part of Balkan. Are not you Mediteranians?

(although yeah the two are not necesarly mutualy exclusive)

More like Serb born in Bongland

>when keeping it real goes wrong

Both Balkans and Mediterranean.
But I chose to mention Balkans because Serbians where in on it too, not just Greeks.

No matter the loss, that american girl in the picture will always have the BBC in her memory.

descent is ethnicity and origin is nationality.

Implying they all don't look the same.

Melt the snow

Die with a blow

I think it is otherwise. Ethnicity sounds more connected with origin, Dna and sheet.

now I feel even better about spending my tourist bux in greece keep noggers out of my holiday resort

you can think what you like but descent is who you come from and origin is where you come from.

Damn Greece never lets me down

unironically based

>based black

The stories about redditors being unironic niggerlovers were true, weren't they? You need to go back.

He doesn't wanna accept that an anglo saved the white race for once

It's his American gf. No way that's a Serb

Serbs and greeks are pretty violent, my uncle almost got stabbed by a gang of thugs in greece that also tried attacking him with sock locks.

He is fucking huge and managed to fight them off, but he got the fuck out of there that night cause he knocked one of them out and thought he killed him by the way he fell.

Greece, not even once.

have you ever seen a serbian girl or do you live through memes?

Good.

>expecting me to feel anything for a black
Thank you based Greeks!

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people
according to this you're almost three times more likely to be murdered in the us than you are in greece or serbia.

Literally a filthy nigger. Good job Greekbros! I hope he suffered.

I wish they finished off the coal burner too.

>The man Henderson originally got into an argument with was supposedly a security guard at the bar. When the argument continued, Henderson left the bar and the security guard and a bartender chased after him and started to beat him on the street.

Yeah no, this guy did something. You don't just magically get into a fight with a bouncer long after you've been allowed into the bar at 3 in the morning only to have the bartender join in.

Thats because there are more niggers in america. Just stay out of black neighborhoods and youll be 100% safe. They literally are scum and we're better off with this ape dead.

There were more Serbians than Greeks though.
Out of everyone who has been arrested, only one was Greek and the other three were Serbians.
There were 6 more of unknown nationality, could either be Serbians or Greeks.

Huh. I like that, lad. No other feel. Interesting.

He harassed a waitress.
The media try to make it look like he only wanted to take a selfie with her but that alone would not have attracted the attention of the bouncer. He totally harassed her.

The Serbs (and the one Greek) did nothing wrong. I guarantee you this subhuman filth was nigging around and deserved what he got. Thats how all these blacks are.

even if we assume blacks commit 50% of all murders that would still make the us about 1.5x as dangerous.

Yeah a bartender doesn't just leave his job to beat a man to death for no reason alongside the rest of the bar staff. This nigger obviously had it coming.

They say things got bad when the nigger smashed a bottle in someone's head and then fled.
That's what got everyone chasing after him.

I can see why some niggers would be considered attractive but this nigger is just straight up ugly... Why do white women keep falling for the meme

Balkan je planina zbog koje se ovo zove Balkanski poluotok koji vam je kurac sta nitko ziv vise ne uci apsolutno nista

Lol niggers cant help but nig wherever they go. Im glad Greeks are more honorable than Americans. Here they wouldve made him out to be a victim and given him more gibz and white wimmens for being oppressed by the White people at the bar.

This DINDU ATTACKED the Serbian guy with a BOTTLE. The bartender went to calm things down and got punched in the face. The DINDU and his friend the got out of the bar thinking "haha ouga bouga we showd dem whait bois". Serbian and greek friends and stuff followed them. The DINDUs friend run and abandon him. Get rekt by the people HE assaulted. SKYLARAPAS! SKATA STON TAFO TOY!

>"ooga booga where the whyte woymen at"
>serb-greek nigger patrol steps in

He probably deserved it.

So is Greece still a good place to visit (aka free of muslims and niggers?)

I thought you guys had fallen along with the rest of Europe but I have a newfound respect for the Greeks and Serbs now. After reading this story I want to travel there.

>I thought you guys had fallen along with the rest of Europe but I have a newfound respect for the Greeks and Serbs now.
Greece as a country is getting cucked to the max by the EU right now but Greeks are probably the least cucked in Europe I would say.

If you're European and good-mannered they generally don't give a shit. When I visited, the bartender got drunk with us. Fun times.

going with this desu, don't feel bad about killing them. We never do.

Why?

what the fuck is so important about this nigger?

i just counted 4 threads about him.
nigger goes to Greece, hits on white girl or smart ass remark to dudes, gets his ass righteously BTFO, now he's dead.

what's wrong with his face?

He's being sarcastic you absolute simpleton

Well done, sir.

i made this one earlier. multiculturalism win.