Let's all hate this group of people we don't know based on their skin color or their location

>let's all hate this group of people we don't know based on their skin color or their location
You're pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KmSc34LQ50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's trying to bring us peace and love.
Lets brake his legs before he can get away.

But I don't.
I hate you because you're stupid, and say stupid things. Not for your food, toilet habits, or color of your skin. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I only hate stupid.
>meme flag
>straw man
Yup, all I need to know about you right there. You're stupid.

I'm white.

But still overwhelmingly stupid. I'd drown you myself, to keep the gene pool from being so shallow.

It is much easier to pretend we are all the same and be nice than to affirm yourself and dominate the others based on the fact that they are not like you. Sure it goes deeper than skin and white people dominate each others but if you betray your own for others than you're a degenerate.
It does fit the definition too.
A deviation from the original type.

Survival made us xenophobic.
It's still what we are and it's what we are forced to be when we enter the survival mode.
It as always rewarded us and it will do it again the given day and it's why we are xenophobic by nature.
You neutered faggot.

But I'd kick your fucking ass if you even tried to lay a finger on me

You know why you're wrong^
Because your standpoint implies on taking comfort for granted.
Mine doesn't.

Sorry for the engrish.
Not really trying
Implies taking your comfort for granted***

Didn't your mom teach you that taking things for granted was wrong^

>let's all steal from a group of people we don't know based on their skin colour and then act like everything's ok as long as we're nice about it
lol

What the fuck are you talking about? This is the problem with you dumbasses. You just assume garbage and make up bullshit. I'd fucking kill you if you tried to physically touch me.

Stay a while and you'll see that while a lot of it's hate, a lot is just wanting separation due to loss of culture and problems associated with mixing

No, you'd learn that I'm 6'2, 210 lbs. work a physically demanding job, and work out 3 x a week.
I'd definitely drown you, and no one would notice. You'd die, and the world would be a little less stupid.

I never mentioned hitting you.
To start of.
All I am saying is that we are xenophobic by nature.
It is a survival mechanism that has been proven effective more than once in our evolution and that's why it is so deeply rooted within all of us.

You are just the result of years and years of brainwashing.
From learning to say hi in all these foreign languages to see these multi cultural/ethnic cartoons on the door of your class.
Brainwashed from birth, neutered and denatured.

You're the anomaly, not me.

Those aren't real things.

I was talking to the other guy that said he'd drown me you inbred.

All you've known is comfort.
That's why you speak in terms of comfort.
Laxism and ease. Everything life is not.

Well you sent it to me you double inbred

you replied to this post twice you fucking retard

But neither of those are reasons for "racism". No real racist will ever say that it's about skin color, that's only strawmen by the left. The issue of race is not one of opinion or personal experience, it is simply fact.

Different races exist, they have different traits, and they can generally be grouped with relative accuracy by skin color and other traits of the physical appearance. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a sheep, there's literally no other way to put it. You have voluntarily blindfolded yourself, chosen to reject reality and your own experiences, refused to pay attention and absorb what happens around you on a daily basis, and allowed your ability to reason and maintain memories to deteriorate.

The average person can't even work a fucking windows computer, and think they're clever for pushing a straw through the tab of their coke can. If you think making an appeal to the "majority" as a model of intellectualism and morality is going to work as an argument here, you're sorely mistaken.

>their location
Notice how lefties always like to talk about how vibrant and unique other cultures are and brag about all their """traveling""", yet when anyone says something "racist" suddenly we're "all the same".
That's because these are all the same morons going to tourist towns in other countries and are genuinely gullible enough to think that's an accurate representation of the nation. "Traveling" is lefty speak for VACATIONING. They're not working, learning, living among the people.... They're going to capitals and vacation centers on mommy and daddy's money and pretending that gives them wisdom.

Okay, but I still never mentioned hitting you.
I just knew it was you and too lazy to scroll up a little more. You're such a reactionary plebeian.

>They're not working, learning, living among the people.... They're going to capitals and vacation centers on mommy and daddy's money and pretending that gives them wisdom.

This.

I remember one of my SJW teacher in college who wanted to live the real thing.
He got robbed at gun point on a brazilian beach.

I had to hold my giggles when he said that XD

>these are unironically the retards that post on Sup Forumsddit
go back

Calling someone a retard doesn't disqualify what he says. You actually have to touch what he says.
Pleb.

But it's true. Most of you faggots who travel never go to see the real things.
It's kind of like going at the zoo and claiming that you lived with tigers.

I'm still waiting for you to disqualify my stance on xenophobia.
I give you a hint, empathy. Please elaborate so I can give you the genealogy of empathy.
How it was born from the contrast of the strong and the weak :)

>oh look, a strawman
I grew up around stupid fucking niggers, i can garuntee all the stereotypes are true.

kys

What do you do for work?
What socioeconomic group do you belong to?
Where do you live?

Me
>sales
>retail
>construction/landscaping
>broke/low class
>shitty little neighborhood with crack dealers

>I'm not responsable for my beliefs, it's just instinct. Everybody is the same, r- right?

You are a pathethic waste of air. There is nothing more low that someone admiting that they don't really hold their ideas because they are more reasonable or have more evidence, and being okay with it.

>let's project our own privilege to anyone sharing our skin color
Nice meme OP
I'll trade my house in this arab shithole for the basement your mom rents you in suburb america, feel free to post a throwaway email if you're not a cuck

>You're pathetic.
Yet here you are, hating on a group of people based on their location being the website Sup Forums.

Don't forget to gouge your eyes on the mountain if you ever lust for a lady.
Christcuck.
Though I don't expect you to get the reference.
It's fun to speak in these terms because the pleb doesn't know.

Sure I am responsible of my beliefs. I believe in biology. + I didn't really get what you were trying to say.
Try again.

>I had to hold my giggles when he said that XD

Either way
I hope some day you get thrown in a Texan jail.
Not that I support these clowns but don't forget to send me pictures of your Aryan brotherhood tattoos for my giggles.

>what are probability and statistics
shiiiiiiiiiiiig

That's not the same thing and I really hope you know that.

Je peux te parler en français sans faire de fautes si tu veux.
Grosse plotte.

Marco Polo was respectful of cultures that he explored. He would not have been successful otherwise. Up here the French schools often don't even play the English schools in soccer (yeah we call it soccer and it's for children only in our culture) because they treat each other like animals. Engaging foreign cultures is a profound thing the not many are primed for. This is not a black and white bigoted/tolerant issue. Faggots.

You : " Heh, I was almost forced to face the fact that my argument was bad but I see here that you didn't write properly in English as a french speaker, tough luck pal. "

*Argumentation according to the educated leftist who had more literature classes than philosophical classes.*

you're a genuinely dumb person

>You're pathetic.
And yet these people want to live around me, isn't that weird?

You aren't even a good troll.
The suspension of disbelief that you are a comedian is ever-increasing judging by your shitty self indulged content.

Laughing at your own jokes in the mirror while you scrub the corners of your colostomy bag doesn't make you funny.

Again.
What a beautiful word.
Though it would be better if you used more words.

you're not entitled to debating me. you're retarded and a waste of time to talk to. further, you clearly don't know how Sup Forums works because you're replying like it's facebook or reddit. fuck off.

So you really are comparing people that are born in different geographical locations to logging onto a website? You're not "from" Sup Forums you delusional fucking retard.

-Unfounded affirmation.
-Unfounded affirmation.
-Probably right although I clearly do not give a fuck.
Is that all?

Nice entitlement complex you got there faggot.

You can't reverse redpill with the same shit that put people to sleep. sage

See?
With him you used more than 1 words.
You were capable of arguing.

As if you didn't know what you say to me.

>No, you'd learn that I'm 6'2, 210 lbs. work a physically demanding job, and work out 3 x a week.
>I'd definitely drown you, and no one would notice. You'd die, and the world would be a little less stupid.

>delusional

I never said that I was from /pol, you fucking mongoloid. I was merely stating that you are unfunny and retarded.

>let's all love this group of people we don't know based on their skin color or their location

(You)
Severely underrated

i just explained that you're fucking stupid and I don't feel like arguing with someone who's retarded

Its okay at least he bothers replying.

But I'm not trying to be funny. You retards are in a giant hugbox of blind racism and unfunny KEK memes.

>explained that you're stupid
>not why you're stupid

Trump is guaranteed to win 2020.

Don't respond to me without answering my post, user.

I don't need to explain to a retard why he's retarded. I simply tell him "fuck off, retard" and go on my way.

Make me?

1 unfounded affirmation.
2 unfounded affirmation.

Still waiting for you to elaborate on empathy btw. It's your only way out and even there, it's the mere result of the relation that exists between the strong and the weak. Your life as a whole is a lie.

kek
kill yourself my man

>this is what the proletariat looks like

Are you here to change our opinions or to claim shit out of thin air?
What's the intended purpose I don't get it?

Why don't you understand that I'm not going to engage you in debate? You talk like a retard, you post like a redditor, and I'm not interested in having this discussion with a retarded redditor.

Get help and stop dry trolling on a sudanese surfboard forum.

>group of people
>we don't know
Wrong, it's entirely possible to know about groups of people by statistics, like IQ, personality traits, and proclivity to crime and poor hygiene.

You WANTED to make the argument that we hate INDIVIDUALS that we don't know, which would have been better but again if half the M&Ms in the bowl are poison do you want to eat any of them?

1 Unfounded affirmation
2 Unfounded affirmation
1 Irreverent affirmation
3 Unfounded affirmation
We can do this all day

Sounds like you want it the hard way.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KmSc34LQ50

Are you one of those university students taking a class where you have to come to (((hate sites))) and argue with them to try and make them more tolerant and nice (politically correct)? I have advice for you if you are.

I have some good advice as well.

Kill yourself.

>we don't know
Speak for yourself,faggot.

I agree with you man, it's ignorant and the type of behavior we demonize people for and ultimately hypocritical. Judge each person by their merits, some people are just too lazy to do that. But generalizations do have their time and place.

I love all humans and want what's best for them. Multiculturalism doesn't benefit anyone, the only justifications are economic and destroying cultures in the name of money is not a strategy that will pay off.

There are differences between races and that's a good thing, violent hate only arises in areas of conflict, usually multicultural hellholes like burgerland. Where different ethnic groups are forced to constantly compromise with each other fermenting tensions.

Right so just like how white people are fat lazy inbred slobs who mate within their own family tree, right?

>I love all humans and want what's best for them. Multiculturalism doesn't benefit anyone, the only justifications are economic and destroying cultures in the name of money is not a strategy that will pay off.
>he says, posting from a house that he knows isn't going to be bombed in a country that isn't wartorn

>You have a nice working country therefore you should ruin it by importing masses of uneducated people raised knowing nothing but war
So dumb it hurts, you are promoting short term relief for a few individuals at the cost of any chance of a stable future for anyone. Just shut the fuck up with your propaganda and stop bombing those shitholes.

You're conflating a stereotype with statistics.

For example, whites in america have an IQ of 100. Blacks in america have an IQ of 85. The standard deviation is 15. It is therefore FACTUALLY CORRECT to say that the group of all blacks is AS SMART AS the lower one-SIXTH of whites.

When you get to crime the numbers are even worse.

Are you trying to argue the position that rather than stopping war, we should just import all the civilians into our own countries and perpetuate the war? Because that's the argument you just made.

Warmonger.

???

Oh and by the way your statement on incest is highly islamophobic, please disavow your previous statement.

>white people

show us your face; dickless faggot that is a whore of the jew.