Can/pol/-National Pastime Edition

>Canada, EU to provisionally apply CETA in September
cbc.ca/news/politics/ceta-september-provisionally-1.4196210

>Former PM Stephen Harper blasts Liberals for ‘secret deal’ with Omar Khadr
nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-blame-is-on-everyone-in-omar-khadr-case-political-scientist/wcm/e3f057c6-64cc-4a4a-b377-0da8861a0372

> Canada posts better than expected jobs growth in June
ft.com/content/9582637b-c42e-38a9-a346-d03b5ffcd80b

>Trudeau touts open Canadian immigration system in face of Trump travel ban
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-parliament-news-conference-1.4179377

>Canadians less than enthusiastic about gender-neutral identification: Poll
torontosun.com/2017/07/06/canadians-less-than-enthusiastic-about-gender-neutral-identification-poll

> Credit rating agency DBRS downgrades Alberta's long-term outlook to negative
edmontonsun.com/2017/07/07/credit-rating-agency-dbrs-downgrades-albertas-long-term-outlook-to-negative

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-omar-khadr-1.4196183
archive.is/ep7cG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Daily Reminder

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-omar-khadr-1.4196183

>Credit rating agency DBRS downgrades Alberta's long-term outlook to negative
Not surprising.

I'm no Albertan but they have been singlehandedly keeping Canada afloat for decades, but now that oil has turned down, they are thrown under the bus and sometimes even BLAMED for the resultant economic downturn because they didn't invest enough in faggy green energy or whatever.

I fucking hate my own countrymen sometimes, with a burning passion.

And here's the archive
archive.is/ep7cG

Thanks, don't give CBC any views

I wonder if a kid threw a grenade at Khadr and got sent to Guantanamo if they'd be given 10.5 million dollars and a national apology a few years down the road.

Lazurus Leaf giving a bump

The Fort McMurray wildfire is Canada's Emu War.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

BC IS ON FIRE AND CARGLARY OR W/E IS NEXT.

I bet the USA citizens would crowdfund it

I want to get him extradited to the USA tbqh

The greatest thing about that fire was 85% of the city was left relatively unscathed, and only 1 person died due to a car accident during the evacuation.
The sheer incompetence of the federal and provincial governments made the situation fucking dire. They couldn't even get any fucking bombers to work properly, and just said "well, you should wait it out".
Not to mention they still couldn't get that saskatchewan fire under control either. It was really pathetic.

Did someone say Canadian Right Wing Safety Squad

They'd give Khadr the Order of Canada for Bravery and standing against EVIL RACISM, and then proceed to give him an extra $10 million.

Canada is a joke of a country. In 2017 the population of Canada will be 100 million, with 80% being immigrants from Africa or the Middle East. Islam will be the majority religion by a comfortable margin. The Native population will have doubled by then. Get out while you can, while your passports are still worth anything. Canada is lost.

Honestly it isn't often that we are able to see first-hand just how badly poor and incompetent our government is, the wildfire was an event that sort of ripped the "competent government" disguise away and allowed the people to truly see how bad things really are right now, how worthless our government actually is and how unworthy of our support and tax dollars the entire system is. I mean functionally our government is probably on the same level as some Eastern European shithole, the only difference is our government knows how to make itself at least appear functional.

Was at the club last night, not a big club, we just live in a small town. Some newly to Canada Niggers were there having a good time, paying no one any attention. No one really cared about them either. Hour later as I'm playing a friendly game of pool with the guy's from the lumber yard, good guys by the way. Some nigger took it upon himself to talk to my woman, she's Dene by the way. It's as if these Niggers never seen a full blooded Indian before. So they were harassing her, but I had full confidence in my woman, Indian women are strong unlike those nigress cats you see on WORLDSTAR. My woman would gut and fillet those niggers in minutes if she had the chance. Anyways, to the story, I had to approach them and tell them to shove off, could tell my woman was getting to the end of her patients. Before I could do anything, that dumb bitch opened her mouth and called the one bothering her a Nigger. Holy shit, they got up and started hooting and hollering like damn chimpanzees. At that point the whole club knew what was about to go down. Some real Canadian beat down was about to happen on these niggers, yeah I know I'm not white, I can hold my own. So bottles were about to fly, fists were about to make point on some noses and maybe a knife in my back pocket was about to be pulled out. Lucky for these Black Men of Upstanding Character, the bouncers and bar staff knew me and knew what was about to go down. They defused the situation and took these niggers out to the street. Never saw them again last night but I can say for certain, they got something coming to them from us Red Skins.

Seriously tho, why do immigrants who come to Canada/USA feel entitled to be complete asshats and thinks is completely acceptable to walk all over the natives? Shit's counterproductive and will only result in their "demise". Seriously, this is my mother fucking land and thanks to the white man, we can live in an amazing time of exploration and advancements in fields I know nothing about.

DUDE I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE LEGAL WEED LMAO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUDEAU

It is my hope that when our economy and government totally collapses in the coming years that the provinces will seek either independence or US stateship, that seems like the only hope for the Canadian people moving into the future. The entire system is rotted out and falling apart, there can be no repairs made that will return us to what we once were, our only way out is through collapse and reconstruction.

Pics of your squaw? For research.

VOTE LIBERAL NEXT ELECTION TO GET IT.

THANKS FOR BRO'ING US THAT VOTE IN 2015 MY DUDE. SUNNY WAYS :-)

No, Canada is going the way of South Africa. That's what the Establishment wants.

The problem with Canadian government is that the incompetence is almost systematic.
We have no design structure to determine ways to fix our system, and we lack political leaders with the courage to fix it.
For example, Canada lacked an emergency alert system, compared to other developed countries that did.
Another thing that government is absolutely shit with is guns. Thank god our government isn't as gun grabbing as Europeans are, because the amount of legal loopholes you can use to own weapons is extraordinary, meaning our gun laws are more relaxed than states like California.

We have the benefit of having a neighbour eager to claim our fresh water and control the Northwest Passage, if we go the way of South Africa, the USA is going to swoop in like a hawk and take what they can, and I would not at all be surprised if outright stateship for most of Canada is a possibility considering Canadians are going to be essentially without government in a few years time.

The sooner we collapse the sooner we have a chance of joining the USA, it is already becoming a consideration in Alberta.

I would love to immigrate to the USA desu

If the U.S goes even more right wing and deports the spics and niggers, and subsequently does it for Canada's muslim problem, I'll gladly switch to an american passport.

There will be no collapse, just a steady decline. The US is worse off than Canada. They aren't coming to save you.

>The US is worse off than Canada
You have no idea what is going on here man, the USA is still on top of the fucking world, we are just sliding into chaos.

But that's the general decline of the west.
Even Eastern Europe, which is heavily resistant to niggerfication is declining in population.
We've reached the peak of cultural entropy. The west's period of enlightenment has gone by, and now we've entered into a period of steady decay.
If you think niggers will be ruling the world however, you're wrong. They'll also suffer extensively, and if we don't resort to nuclear war, there'll be a world dark age.

>USA is still on top of the fucking world
LoL

I'm from Canada.

Agreed. Eastern European societies will survive, though. It doesn't matter that their populations decline in raw numbers. Canada on the otherhand has no future. There will be famines and wars there before the end of the century. It's a little comfort that the Boomers who destroyed my country will be suffering worse in Hell.

The Eastern Europeans still fall for the EU trap however.
How long is it before they get infected by lefty propaganda and start thirsting for "diversity"?
How long before they start all having the sudden realization that they are gay and love being degenerate?

Why is Japan so fucking high up there?
I thought they had a high life expectancy and living standards.

ex-soviet states falling for lefty bullshit? kek

People have short memories.
Yesterday's famine is today's "progressive food initiative".

canada is so p0zzed we cannot imagine what nonpozzed countries think like. there is zero chance of poand ever becoming like canada.

*poland

Good story.

He served his time in the US though.
I was wondering if someone killed him and made it toothed states, would Trump accept them as a refugee?

How do we make the Calgary Stampede more inclusive comrades?

He has a court decision that gave the soldier's family $110 million compensation for the murder of the soldier.
The Canadian court system should've put an injunction on the money going to him, as it's only going to create a legal hoopla if the U.S government gets serious (which it will) about the canadian system enforcing the american lawsuit.

Canada Government handing $10million to a muslim terrorist who killed a US medic...

Time for invasion drawing nigh

how about elect a muslim as mayor

The fact that he's a medic completely ruins the entire "Prisoner of war" bullshit that lefties kept touting.
U.S should've sent him back to Canada in a coma.

He has rights you know

So did the medic he murdered.
The bullshit that "he was defending his homeland" basically states that his allegiance is not to canada.

Khadr was suing the govt under the charter of rights for $20mil, which he would have won and then we'd be paying him $20million instead of $10mil. The courts would have awarded the terrorist $20mil. Harper already spent $5mil on legal fees to fight Khadr and basically pissed the money away. It sucks but i think the feds made the better choice to pay him out to save $10mil, plus massive legal fees

Who gave him his "rights"?

as a libertarian I defend his rights because it prevents an authoritarian government from harming him without reparation * which he shall now receive *

Harper should've used Section 33 and created a law suspending Khadr's legal rights.

being annexed by the us couldn't come sooner tbqh

The problem is that because they settled, there isn't even a fucking legal precedent.
If they went all the way, at least a legal precedent would exist

>it is already becoming a consideration in Alberta.
It's never been serious and never will be. Just like the previous 5000 times it's been suggested. Sorry.

He should have but didn't. I'll shit on cuckdeau anytime but this really isn't his mess.

Canada's gay.

Meanwhile, in a better timeline.

Or in a better better time line where Riel defeats the federal government, succeeds in making MB its own country, causing western eastern Canada to also disjoint and become their own countries.

I truthfully just want the money to go to the medic's family.
Hopefully our court system doesn't act remarkably stupid and place the U.S courts into doing something severe.

>Hopefully our court system acts remarkably stupid and places the U.S courts into doing something severe
ftfy

>things that could never happen
>the imperial British at the height of power wouldn't intervene and go full US cavalry on the """""rebels""""

Glad that treacherous scum was hanged by the Mounties. Manitoba is an irrelevant shithole.

t. Manitoban.

>rebelling against Anglo
>treacherous scum
Uh you realize Anglos have a lot coming to them when the time comes, right?

>be General Custer
>go full US cavalry
>get scalped

>Manitoba is an irrelevant shithole
But Winnipeg is the center of North America!!!

Then why did you direct link cbc...

Because I was too lazy to archive

Well thats 50 pushups.

Very soon

Daily reminder Quebec will produce a Napoleon to take over all of North America

whats your policy on shitposting

Reminder that Quebec is the only uncucked part of Canada.

I never really understand all the hate Quebec gets. They literally just want to preserve a vibrant and valuable culture. I don't see anything wrong with this.

Really makes you think.

lol Quebec is based as fuck , as an Ontarian I have to admit our province needs that ability and spirit to rebel or oppose the mainstream (to them, English culture of Canada in government and law) which is obviously slightly more invisible to us

I wonder (((who))) could be behind all the hate we get
>stop trying to preserve your culture goy!!

>CARGLARY