Oh, shit. I'm a vegetarian now

Oh, shit. I'm a vegetarian now.

Good more meat for me

i want to become vegan too

Give me some lamb chops

Eat stew faggot.

/thread

Why do liberals think animals wanting to live is deep?

The plant you are eating wants to live too.

Bullshit. Lambs aren't slaughtered until they are 6 to 8 months old. The ones in this photo are only a few weeks old.

>plants are conscious
Lol. Sure they are Deepak Chopra.

I mean, they still get slaughtered?

I'm a vegetarian and I want you go back to eating meat. You can have potatoes with it if you want though.

>here come the kekfags screaming "WASTED"

What a fucking waste.

Check em

wasted fag

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE
KYS REDDIT FAG
SCRIPT FAGS OUT

You had one fucking job

yummy

I dont understand what's holding that lamb up. Did it jump and immediately fall backwards and was just captured at the top of the jump?

wtf i hate fences now

Lambs are infinitely cute. I've seen one getting born once, and it's mother eating away the placenta or whatnot from it. One of the cutest things on earth.

Those are delicious, baby lamb chops.

NEVER FORGET...

Hitler was a vegetarian and very kind to animals.

Niggers and jews torture animals for fun.

Who do you want to be like?

Nothing wrong with eating meat if you kill it yourself (humanely), but stop buying from kike owned factory farms.

Be kind to animals. Kill niggers.

Lamb is fucking delicious.

I agree that we must be good with animals.
The right-wing kind of kind.

Protect them, try to use technology, like impossible food, to reduce the usage of meat.

Be kind to animals, The RIGHT way.

hitler was a vegetarian

are you like white of portugese descent or what? hard imagining a right winger in the favelas

And look what happened to him.

>show the tiniest bit of empathy to an animal
>HURRRRRRRRRR U LUBRULHLHL U R STOOPID I EET SO MUSH STEKS NOW1!!!!!!

>2017
>eating meat
Do some research, meat harms your body in so many ways.

are animals conscious?
how would you define consciousness and how would you be able to tell which animals are conscious
is a lamb more conscious then a fish? what about a dog? or a rabbit or pig or bugs asians eat

Found the sand nigger.

>whine and cry all the time because animals have to die when you eat them

Veganism is the final redpill

Also stop eating so much bread and soy.

what? getting immortalized in antarctica? i dont see your "point"

Checked. Keep eating meat guys.

Fuck that mother is lazy not trying to help him

You don't need to be conscious to want to live

>Potato education

No. Meat is a must.
Although, the whiter the country the better animals are treated - Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland etc.

>are animals conscious?
In my opinion, some are, but definitely not those which we are eating.

He must go back, too late to be an oven dodger now

Chicken of Christ
I praise you for these gains

>follow your leader

A NoFap/Vegan lifestyle is the ultimate redpill.

FUCK YOUR SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

Favelas are full of niggers, white brazillians (only half of the population, unfortunately) are usually middle or upper class. Favelas were literally a nigger invention, btw.

This isn't "showing empathy." It's sentimentalist virtue signaling, as if we're all just unaware that the animals we eat would rather not die. No one who eats meat and sees this is going to go "wtf i'm a vegetarian now."

what's wrong with mutton? why does nobody eat it, has anyone on here tried it before?

reality is harsh. at least the animal won't starve to death in the wild or be eaten slowly by a coyote while still alive.

What is this trying to say?

Fuck off, peta-antifa commie

Processed meat is degenerate, a real man gets his local.

You should be able to tell what is and isn't conscious. Are you a child?

Of course they are not conscious. They have reactivity, but that does not imply consciousness.

Hell, kids before they can read properly and have a large enough lexicon are barely conscious the way we experience it. Language builds up consciousness, it's not the other way around. It's the reason why we've despised native tribes so much. They are still stuck in illiterate societies. How would you even know what something like a consciousness is, if your language only has words, aka vessels for meaning, for very rudimentary things? They just 'are', but definitely are not conscious at the level we are while discussing this topic.

So, animals are not conscious. They show reactivity, pain and sometimes things that we attribute and explain in a anthropomorphic fashion such as joy, but be not mistaken, they are not conscious.

Go hunt your own meat. It tastes better when you know you personally killed it.

the money required for access to hunting grounds and the time it takes make it prohibitive to hunt your own meat for most people

Biggest waste I've seen in a long fucking while.

>tfw you learn to empathize with plants and cease to eat altogether
Sustenance is murder

its a good summary, better than I could have said myself

still if you compare the decisions that a baby makes with the decisions a very smart animal makes, there's some reason to believe they might be aware of themselves on some level, so cruelty is still not acceptable

>A lamb marked for adoption tries desperately to get back to its mother

Implying lambs understand slaughter

Am I the only one thinking the chances of those lambs being sent to slaughter is 0.1%? They are nowhere near slaughter weight yet.

>misses the point entirely
typical braindead huntard

wasted

It has been proved that plants even feel pain and scream internally when you harvest them dumbfuck.