New terror group in UK

CORNISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (CRA) has a suicide bomber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0
youtu.be/9Y1mBmkLaII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

see white people are just as bad

I guess we will have to start giving them weapons too.

Charge your phone

Fucking joke. Republicans need to off themselves.

this, if you fight your enemies they win.

Just stop buying pasties so they have no income.

2017 is the year of Cornish nationalism.

Does it have to be Republican?

The Cornish are hilarious.

>the isles will get balkanized in your lifetime

Oh baby.

let them have it. they'll inbreed themselves into extinction within a year.

lmao Cornwall is just a county. this is as stupid as Wiltshire claiming independence or County Durham becoming a nation

>Cornish Republican Army
WE WUZ CELTS N SHIEEEEET

Trump knows where his loyalties lie

Scotland there's a possibility of. Your chances of seeing the so called "Cornish" fuck off or Wales, even NI, is pretty dismal.

>Cornish republican army

There's something seriously wrong with Bongs...

i hope they win

Dat Calvinism

>wanting to be under the thumb of the woman that let the traitorous politicians flood our country with shitkins

Of course.

>County Durham becoming a nation
Fuck me, can you imagine that.
Sorry mate the role of monarch was plagued from the Glorious Revolution, and later more by Victoria being a fat bitch who didn't involve herself with politics, so no future monarch did. Parliament is to blame.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0

>all these salty anglos

It's a false flag. They purposely put "Republican" in the name so the media can claim that Republicans are just as bad as Muslims.

Smash the C.R.A.

youtu.be/9Y1mBmkLaII

Oh boy the left will use this as justification for thousands of years of muslim terrorism

Sometimes bongs remind me of ((()))
>only the best for my country, only the worst for other people's countries

I live in Northumberland. It's pretty white up here mate.

Have a (you) cuck

If you fight your enemies that wants to kill you they win.

Perhaps to a degree, but there is a real organization called the Cornish National Liberation Army which claims its self to be Republicans and attack "English" owned businesses and other shit, despite being English themselves.

Where about in northumberland?

Holy fuck. Cornish is a dead language, how is Cornwall different at all from the rest of the English West Country. Were they even a stronghold of Catholicism? How shitty is your life that you'd blow yourself up for what is basically madeup nationalism?

I believe in you, Cornwall! Purge your lands of dirty English race mixers and cucks.

Alnwick

Is he a professional suicide bomber with years of exeriance in his Resume?

>Cornish National Liberation Army
>30 members
lmao

explosive cornish pasties when?

Berwick here. Even seeing shitskins now

>claims it has would-be suicide-bomber

Whoa, sounds like they mean business.

"So Ed here, Ed here has this cousin who knows a chap that talked with some bloke in a pub, and he said he's serious about blowing himself up!"

They are splinter groups. There's one called the Free Wales Army despite having barely any support for independence in Wales or Cornwall. They get funding from Irish American charities in the US largely, and old IRA sources.

STRONK UNT SHTAYBBULL. What are the DUP cucks going to doooo!?

>Celts
>White

What the fuck do they even want... a wall between cornwall and england? Come on

>Republican
nice Mossad operation, famalan
wake me up when proper loyalists start shit

>larping as a dead culture that only still exists because people wanted something to larp about
w e w
e
w

Used to go down Berwick with the caravan and it was lovely mate. Sorry to hear that. Its still nice out here, I don't see many, if any, shitskins on a usual day out. You happen to have been to newcastle before? That's where I lived when I was younger until I was 12, and I went back recently, the place is infested with it. Some high streets look like Little Mecca.

Cornwall is like 98% including pikeys and such

Being willing to sacrifice your life for the preservation of your culture is the noblest thing a man can do. But I wouldn't expect Mr. 46% to understand that.

>15% of people in Cornwall identify as Cornish
Are these supposed to be significant numbers?

>They get funding from Irish American charities in the US largely
I'm not even Irish but I would arm them and the welsh just for the keks.

The cities are gone m8. It's fucked when they start moving to smaller towns though. We're still 99% white but you know how diversification works.

First the Welsh, now the Cornish.

Its impressive due to the fact that cornish identity has no been engaged for decades.

Bristol here, let us march to st ives with the wurzels play as our marching beat and lets us ethnically cleanse the filthy celts for the union

At least they won't be racemixing their people out of existence.

Cornish culture literally hasn't existed since the 15th-16th century though

I love Cornwall. It's so fucking comfy.

Shhhh let them have their autistic marches

Cornish is literally dead though. Anyone speaking it is larping hard. They're about as real as those Nynorn people

It's hard to believe that the US and British governments tolerate this, especially in the post-9/11 world.

I could see something like this happening, say, in Latin America, but Britain seems too wealthy and developed for this.

Strange all around. Hopefully it doesn't become an excuse for an even bigger police state.

Baste?

Even after losing every colony and opening their legs to islam and negros, the old imperial nations of europe still mistreat and want to genocide their own historic minorities
France, UK, Spain, Italy, they all do the same it's amazing.

It's largely not an issue any more. The last true threat was obviously the IRA, and I still believe is if something were to actually happen. But yeah, I know, ridiculous. Some people are autistic and cling on to the same cause which hasn't had support for 50 years. In places like Wales or Cornwall which quite literally would vote probably 1-100 in favour of independence its doubly ridiculous.

This is actually a good thing. When they get too uppity we establish a free English nation and invade Cornwall while sneakily invading wales and the Scottish Borders and finally establishing Greater England

No one is genociding their own "minorities" and fyi these people are English as ashamed as I am to say that. Cornish is a meme, though I'm all for municipal pride.

We'll just wait until you racemix your IQ down to double digits and then the Celtic Union can buy your couple of still white counties of you for some magic beans.

This is ridiculous since only a few counties in England are plagued (at the moment), Cornwall being one of the uneffected ones in the majority, but you'll be just as susceptible to being flooded as other counties in England.

>Implying it would take that long
You'd be conquered and subjugated within a week under the superior Saxon boot, meanwhile all non-europeans or deported under martial law. Flawless plan when you think about it my inbred celtic friend :)

Hmm looking at that flag.. Who are you trying to be?

This is why Cornwall and all other smart counties and nations don't want to be with you. While they're fighting to keep their identities and cultures alive in a rapidly changing world you just sit there saying "It's not that bad yet"

Enjoy having your daughters raped and your cities burned. A well-deserved end for your disgusting anglo kind.

That wasn't the implication, don't assign blame with me because your reading comprehension is so bad due to generations of Cornish inbreeding. My point was, as a county in England, you'll be just as susceptible, if not more so than the Northern-most counties like Cumbria and Northumberland, than the rest of England to the spread of shitskins.

and that's exactly why we're leaving before you allow our beautiful people and culture to be destroyed. Do the world a favour and end yourself anglo.

No point arguing with the celtic scum my anglo friend, let them wallow in their envy.

if the English die we'll make sure the welsh scots and Irish come with us.

if we get over run, you share land borders with them.

GG no RE celt scum

>that pic
Must be nice

People who say cornwall is no different to england obviously havent been ere

They have little to live for. Cornwall becoming independent is like Newcastle claiming independence.

I'd love to join the CRA and kill some of you anglo fuckers but leaving you alive to racemix and cuck yourselves will wipe you all of the face of this earth far faster than I could torture and execute the lot of you.

Our capital city is 60% white, our second biggest city Birmingham is more or less the same, if not a bit worse. It's spreading dramatically and the state actually encourages it. It's not nice friend.

Cornish flag is also the best looking flag, desu.

jej

Celt retard

I'm just as enthusiastic about killing disgusting anglo-african-muslim numales as I am about killing regular anglos. No matter what happens I'll be sat at the border with my white buddies sniping anglo children.

This is just sad, its like watching a nature program and seeing a gazelle trying to fight off a pack of lions. Sad little brown haired, brown eyed celtcuck.

they should have a separated goberment like scotland has

Fuck you. I started learning Cornish this summer.

Don't you ever look at history and think that might be a bad idea? Even back in the 80s.
No they shouldn't. Scotland's "seperate government" is as much as a meme as Cornish identity is. Every constituency in the UK has the exact same form of representation in parliament as another.

I think Devon's looks better. Reminds me of that vinland flag that used to be popular with white nationalists.

hurr durr

They should blow up.mosque and muslim's.

No one invited you to this conversation cuckold canada. Once I kill all the anlgo men and rape all the anglo women I'll be sure to grab trident on my way out and send a cornish pasty straight to your little shitty nation.

>east anglians aren't celts
When will this cockney retardation end?

good lads

Stop embarrassing us with your Anglo hate, they pay for our heroin. Now fuck off.

This is Anglos vs celtic """"people""""" faggot. How brown are you?

A gas chamber awaits you paddy.

Thank you mr Amerimongrel for telling me about my own nation.

It has begun, the fragmentation of the united kingdom, England is fragmenting itself along religious and ethnic lines, All large cities in England are now Islamic.