What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the uh, sami. they have some kinda funny umlaut or something, they're native scandinavians

and before you get started, no white people are not native to Europe, they are alien crossbreeds

Sami or Saami is fine.

t. One of the last Skolt speakers in the world.

mfw only civilizationally backward people can be indigenous >:(

get ye back, space man

Lapps

Not offensive in America, but very derogatory back home.

cool story

how do you think Lappnigger would be received "back home?"

What about the Basques though?

Depends how drunk the person you say that to. You'd probably be fed to their reindeer.

I've some Lapp ancestry, or at least we think so as all my Norwegian family looks chinky as fuck. They all seem like larping alcoholics there is no reason to herd reindeer anymore

Found the nigger, humans originated in Bulgaria

Reindeer are delicious and the fur goes for $500+ USD.

They're manlets though, that are all fat from the influx of carbs into their diet

Russians can mass-farm them without any government regulations then

Your ID is showing you spastic

Then what would my family throw in front of your car?

Pathetic EU attempt at making the claim that European Union is an ethnicity. I assume they're talking about the Sami people.

Moose like normal people. Reindeer are smaller, Moose decimate cars and walk away

Whites originated on Vulcan

Kek are they retarded?

Checkmate atheists

Holy fuck, is this the epitome of the White race? Europeans, you must protect their bloodline at all costs.

>White.

So just white people by another name?

>Lapps
Have you read growth of the soil too?

Oh god, where did this come from? Which television show/country?

Jeopardy. U.S. Last night's episode.

Is this why Libs want to flood Europe with every race?

They think b/c our ancestors settled an empty land 10's of thousands of years ago that we're not entitled to protect it from further waves of Africans and hybrids? Give me a fucking break. Well if that is the case, then we all have a right to colonize Africa since we all came from there. The actions of Libs to remove Europeans from Africa was a crime.

Reminder that scandinavia was populated from south to north as the glaciers slowly melted and that they didn't settle here until thousands years later when the northern land was finally habitable.

You on vacation here or something? I'd like to know, do you consider yourself 'white'?

Also, can you type out a sentence pls?

STFU Ameriturd

>humans originated in Bulgaria

euphoric. what kind of vape pen are you using to partake today, good gentlesir?

What is Burmumfff for 40000 shekels, halalex.

This tribalist group of people has been expelled from countries 359 times during its 3,000 year history. They are associated with the middle east and the bible.

>tfw basque

What are normal white people indigenous to, then? We evolved here.

Ko li'jjim u'cc pä'rnn de mij doma maainstin pâI säämas da seämma tõn siõm siidâst puk maainste säämas, nääi't ǩiõll jie'li.

I'm here for the U.N.

Looks like proto-finnish to me.

These are the "there are 63 genders and counting" people we're talking about.

>he doesnt keep up with the news

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

Also I am indigenous, my ancestors literally made this land from the water.

>they're native scandinavians
This is wrong. They came later from the Ural region in Russia.

Germanics are the ONLY native people of Scandinavia.

Basically.

We sprung up from hell as a apart of Satan's armies and proceeded to conquer egyptian space kingdoms far and wide.

scythia

what are the sami

This was proven wrong long ago. Turns out Norwegians have been living in Norway longer than the Sami.

>Germanics are the ONLY native people of Scandinavia.

Samis were already in scandinavia by the time germanic people arrived

Is there a bit of latin-ish structure in it or is “de mij doma” a false transparency ?
I know absolutely nothing about damis except the sami cutie I saw advertising a trip to their land in the Helsinki-Vantaa airport.

That's cool, Google Translate doesn't know what it is.

I found the full passage as

>Mon leäm Erkki Lumisalmi šõddâm Aanar kåå'dd Njeällem siidâst. Leäm nuõrttsämlaž. Peäcc, peäccmsämlaž. Puärrâs lee puättâm Peäccmest mâŋŋa väinn ko Peäccam joouti e pet Ruõššnjânnma, nu'tt ko tõt lij leämmoški ääi jeb. Ko li'jjim u'cc pä'rnn de mij doma maainstin pâI säämas da seämma tõn siõm siidâst puk maainste säämas, nääi't ǩiõll jie'li. Puärsab olmmo maainste nubben ǩiõllân ruõššǩiõll de tõt ǩiõll še leäi tõl touddsab ko täbbe.

but what does it mean?

No, they were not. Germanics came north as the ice retreated after the ice age and it was completely impossible to live there before that.

Is it true that you guys all get high drinking the piss of reindeer after they eat psychedelic mushrooms?

Pure coincidence. Finno-Ugric origins like the whole family.

this is dumb. the lapps are the last species to arrive in the north. they came around year 2300BC, after the indoeuropean aryans who arrived 5000BC to 2500BC. Old europeans and Proto-nordics were already in the north at that time, and they were definately not asian.
For all the larping the lapps do about being native, they have nothing to back it up with. Genes from ancient archeological finds proves this easily.

Sami are literally just the retarded older brother of atilla the hun, who got rekt by my ancestors each time they tried to expand to the coast.

>No, they were not. Germanics came north as the ice retreated after the ice age and it was completely impossible to live there before that.

Then why was most of scandinavia populated by people other than germanics?

You boat people are all silly.

>Europeans are not indigenous to Europe

Welcome to the leftist narrative.

Europeans came from space, apparently.

You're here for the UN? I'm in NYC, wanna hang out?

Most of the Sami have been mixing with the natives to the point that most of them look white. Some of them look like they came right out of mongolia though, while other look like potato-headed slavs. It's a really fucking weird mix.

Even that map shows that most of Norway was populated by Norwegian germanics (native Scandinavians)

these are viking rapebabies, culturally sami. reverse picrelated. sami are asians.

Bleached (what an improvement)

kek, people forget that you swamp-germans are masters of the sea levels

We had that shit in the early middle ages, dunno why you wiggas think it's so amazing

>Even that map shows that most of Norway was populated by Norwegian germanics (native Scandinavians)

There are ~8 millenias old meat drying sites in northern finland near the coast.

Built in a similiar fashion what the samis were using up until after 1900's.

>Atilla the Hun captured northern france and germany, so Mongols are the real native Europeans

sage. retarded thread debunked easily.

>debunked easily.

Then why don't you?

Again:

There are ~8 millenias old meat drying sites in northern finland near the coast.

Built in a similiar fashion what the samis were using up until after 1900's.

Muslims

It's proven that the first settlers into Scandinavia were pre-germanics from the south. The samis entered into Scandinavia about 2000 years later.

Doesn't even matter. At best they are native to a tiny part of northern Scandinavia. Germanics are CLEARLY native too.

Yes, and people started to arrive in Scandinavia 12000 years ago.
Their genetic heritage is also a clusterfuck. Among the women, 95% share DNA with Iberians and Berbers going back 9000 years (literally Egyptian kangz), while 5% are from the Asian steppes.
On the male side, 30% is from Iberia, while 60% is from eastern Europe. They also share a small amount of DNA with Finns.

...and these pre-germanics from the south colonized the entire Norwegian coast almost immediately (long before the samis arrived).

>It's proven that the first settlers into Scandinavia were pre-germanics from the south

Link please

This time not the swedish speaking pdf that doesn't even actually talk about DNA plys

what is this shit

Our female ancestors couldn't get enough BIG SAMI COCK and that's basically where Europeans came from. Trust me, I took an anthropology course in college.

We wuz made by Yakub n sheeeit

Most of the world doesn't give a fuck about the Sami or who the first people in Scandinavia were, so most of the sources are in Norwegian or Swedish.

>basque
>spanish flag

Mauro

>Most of the world doesn't give a fuck about the Sami or who the first people in Scandinavia were, so most of the sources are in Norwegian or Swedish.

The problem is, these "sources" don't talk about things you guys pass them off as. They don't contain any mentions about biological inheritance or DNA whatsoever.

Snow oil nigger please, even we we're here before you.

Most sami are actually far darker midgets, the whiter ones are mixed closer to finns I guess.

You were before us in what is today Finland I'll give you that. Living like animals.

Lol I knew this was gonna trigger some people when I saw it

>biogical inheritance or DNA
These concepts are considered inherently racist in Sweden.

ta gueule, piere

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
NIg nog BTFO Africa fake cradle of civilization.

(((whites have no homeland)))
Fuck Jeopardy

looks like vigo mortensen, maads ancestors

They're conflating the meaning of the word "indigenous" with the phrase "stone age." While it's probably true that a lot of American leftists don't think white people have a homeland, I think this Jeopardy question was more a result of their stupidity than their manipulation.

>Then why was most of scandinavia populated by people other than germanics?
>
>You boat people are all silly.
Why are entire islands in the Caribbean populated by people of African ancestry who speak European languages?

Actually... reading that again ; the samis ARE an indigenous people, just not an indigenous people native to Scandinavia.

White Europeans are the original native population of Europe. Whether or not they call white Europeans 'indigenous' is pretty irrelevant actually.

whites larping as native americans top lel

Look, this has been part of the public debate in Norway for 15 years, after DNA studies showed that the Sami weren't an Asiatic people and that they are, in a historical context, relatively recent immigrants. The oldest traces of sami people in Norway go back about 2000 years, while the oldest traces of human civilization in Norway go back about 12000 years, and don't overlap with the areas the Sami live in.

>Why are entire islands in the Caribbean populated by people of African ancestry who speak European languages?

They got spread around by ships.

Like swedes and rus, both of whose names resolve to "boat people" in Finnish language, russians being literally boat people and swedes being rowers.

The lapps right?